Gov DeSantis tells "The Big Guy" to go.........

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.
Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

What right does this piece of shit China Joe have to stop the vaccine from going to the Americans living in Florida because the state will not kiss his Libtard ass?

Was your op about travel ban or vaccines. You're one dumb fuck, Biden in the past two weeks has been sending more vaccines to Florida. You don't even know what your op is about. BTW, how do you think he is going stop travel to or out of Florida? He can shut down the air travel and that's about it. But he won't.

Fucktard Joe won't because the Courts will intervene!

He can shut down air travel just like Bush shut it down during 9/11, I really don't give a shit one way or another I can just drive my ass out over the border.
Keep your ass out of our state....We dont want pansy ass pussies here.

If you're talking to me mf I am already here and for many, many years.

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Wtf you blah, blah blahing about? COVID hoax

This is funny.

DeSantis is looking after the well being of Florida. Good for him.

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

I see no reason why states like Florida are getting the vaccine at all, ahead of states who did everything possible to slow the spread. DeSantis has done nothing but deny the crisis and encourage people to get sick.

Give the vaccines to compliant states, not the ones who didn’t care how many died. You don’t wants masks, wait for the vaccines.

DeSantis is an idiot and the business community and tourism will soon straighten his stupid ass out.
You mean the Blue States that TAKE Gov't handouts? And Riot all the time?

...and in the Red States it is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that soak up all the government welfare and they still riot.
Proven Fact/---All Dem run cities are shitholes.
Proven fact, right wingers have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments.
Proven fact--Lefties are a brainless mob. Chanting the same slogans and lighting the same fires. As Orwell predicted.
Proven fact--Right wingers are just clueless rebels without a Cause.
Proven fact. Democrats are all in league with Communist CHINA. WOKE is just another word for fuck America.

This is funny.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

I see no reason why states like Florida are getting the vaccine at all, ahead of states who did everything possible to slow the spread. DeSantis has done nothing but deny the crisis and encourage people to get sick.

Give the vaccines to compliant states, not the ones who didn’t care how many died. You don’t wants masks, wait for the vaccines.

DeSantis is an idiot and the business community and tourism will soon straighten his stupid ass out.

...and in the Red States it is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that soak up all the government welfare and they still riot.
Proven fact--Lefties are a brainless mob. Chanting the same slogans and lighting the same fires. As Orwell predicted.
Proven fact. Democrats are all in league with Communist CHINA. WOKE is just another word for fuck America.

China Joe's Black Ho should go to prison for advocating and condoning BLM and ANTIFA insurrection against the people of the United States. Month of burning, looting, murdering, and destruction of government property.

That despicable woke shit she supported.

This is funny.

It was right wingers who allege the pandemic is a hoax.

This is funny.

Not a hoax. But it is not the fuckin' Black Plague either. There was no reason to panic and shut the Country down. By last March we knew who it was killing. And who it was NOT killing. But filthy Dems ALWAYS take advantage of a crisis to put more Regulations on Regular Americans. While Pelosi eats designer Ice Cream out of her $10,000 Freezer.

This is funny.

Not a hoax. But it is not the fuckin' Black Plague either. There was no reason to panic and shut the Country down. By last March we knew who it was killing. And who it was NOT killing. But filthy Dems ALWAYS take advantage of a crisis to put more Regulations on Regular Americans. While Pelosi eats designer Ice Cream out of her $10,000 Freezer.
The 1918 pandemic killed more people than WWI. Right wingers also know our endless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are also not the black plague; there is no reason to panic and waste trillions of dollars on those programs when right wingers don't want to pay for them anyway by insisting on their tax cut economics paradigm. Building more prisons instead of upgrading infrastructure is no way to solve the problem, history has already proved.

This is funny.

The 1918 pandemic killed more people than WWI. Right wingers also know our endless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are also not the black plague; there is no reason to panic and waste trillions of dollars on those programs when right wingers don't want to pay for them anyway by insisting on their tax cut economics paradigm. Building more prisons instead of upgrading infrastructure is no way to solve the problem, history has already proved.
So a TAX increase would work? When almost everyone outside of fuckin' Hollywood is suffering? TAX increases ALWAYS fail. And COVID kills one tenth of one percent. The vulnerable KNOW who they are.

This is funny.

China Joe's Black Ho should go to prison for advocating and condoning BLM and ANTIFA insurrection against the people of the United States. Month of burning, looting, murdering, and destruction of government property.

The next 4 years are going to be about "Race". While the country goes broke.

This is funny.

I read an article this morning that President Dufus is seriously considering backing a reparation bill at the urging of the Black Ho.

These Moon Bats were idiots voting for President Dufus and ignoring the fact that he stole an election.

This is funny.

I read an article this morning that President Dufus is seriously considering backing a reparation bill at the urging of the Black Ho.

These Moon Bats were idiots voting for President Dufus and ignoring the fact that he stole an election.
Regular Americans owe Blacks NOTHING. One point. Blacks always riot . Like when the Cops who beat Rodney King got off. Now. Did WHITES riot when that murderer OJ Simpson got off? There were 8 Blacks on the Jury. 3 Ethnics. Only one White.

Actually, in Red States, it is the major cities that provide the GDP and pay most of the taxes. Rural outback would not have paved highways, electricity, schools, hospitals and infrastructure without major subsidies of the cities
Actually the perma ghettos provide very little in the cities and suck massive taxes not just from the federal level, but the state, local, regional and city levels. And then there is the blackmailing of the businesses and the stupid "giving back to the community" shakedowns that the community has done nothing to deserve!!@!@!@!!!!!
Cities are where the money is, where the tax base is.

Without cities subsidizing rural areas, they would have gravel roads, one room schools, no phone, no electricity, no hospitals
You really have no clue about living rurally. County folks have co-ops for electricity which btw is usually cheaper than in city electric. Rural america has always had roads--------People do need to get place to place after all-------my street was a gravel road when I grew up----nothing wrong with it. My "rural" school was a huge ass 5A school that won state football championship btw. Nothing one room about it. Oh and with cell phones---think pretty much everyone has phones---even out on my mothers small farm back in the day---we had landlines. Lots of people want to be simple country doctors. Its cheaper to live in the country--healthier too..

Actually, in Red States, it is the major cities that provide the GDP and pay most of the taxes. Rural outback would not have paved highways, electricity, schools, hospitals and infrastructure without major subsidies of the cities
Actually the perma ghettos provide very little in the cities and suck massive taxes not just from the federal level, but the state, local, regional and city levels. And then there is the blackmailing of the businesses and the stupid "giving back to the community" shakedowns that the community has done nothing to deserve!!@!@!@!!!!!
Cities are where the money is, where the tax base is.

Without cities subsidizing rural areas, they would have gravel roads, one room schools, no phone, no electricity, no hospitals
You really have no clue about living rurally. County folks have co-ops for electricity which btw is usually cheaper than in city electric. Rural america has always had roads--------People do need to get place to place after all-------my street was a gravel road when I grew up----nothing wrong with it. My "rural" school was a huge ass 5A school that won state football championship btw. Nothing one room about it. Oh and with cell phones---think pretty much everyone has phones---even out on my mothers small farm back in the day---we had landlines. Lots of people want to be simple country doctors. Its cheaper to live in the country--healthier too..

Urban areas were taxed for the electrification of rural areas. There was no profit in power companies doing it on their own. Running miles of electrical wiring to serve a few houses does not help the bottom line.

Same goes for paved highways, phones, modern schools, hospitals and other modern conveniences.

So a TAX increase would work? When almost everyone outside of fuckin' Hollywood is suffering? TAX increases ALWAYS fail. And COVID kills one tenth of one percent. The vulnerable KNOW who they are.
Abolish your worthless and fake news and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to lower taxes and still have money to upgrade infrastructure and reform healthcare.

Yet, right wingers even have a problem with equal protection of the law, which is in all of our Constitutions, for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States. Go figure.

Criminalizing poverty is more the right wing's style?

This is funny.

Lets remember it was Obama who was constantly comparing us to CHINA and how CHINA was better than America.

Only because right wingers have nothing but bigotry they usually turn into outright racism not any better free market solutions at lower capital cost.
The wanton cry of the left. RACISM. When they have nothing to offer. Racism? How come ALL of the Ghettos are in Dem cities? Run by Democrats? Got an answer for that one ,Comrade?

As of January 1, 2020, the rural hospital closure crisis has claimed 120 facilities across the nation over the past 10 years according to a recent study released by the Chartis Center for Rural Health.
The study found a sharp uptick in recent years in the number of rural hospital closures from 2017 (when rural hospital closures slowed somewhat to 10 total hospitals closing that year), to 2019, which proved to be the worst year for rural hospital closures, finding 19 hospitals closing their doors that year. With 60 million Americans living in rural communities (roughly 19.3% of the population) and access to healthcare in these regions already being a daily struggle, the study sheds light on an issue that requires rapid attention by policy makers, as well as local and state governments....

Only because right wingers have nothing but bigotry they usually turn into outright racism not any better free market solutions at lower capital cost.
The wanton cry of the left. RACISM. When they have nothing to offer. Racism? How come ALL of the Ghettos are in Dem cities? Run by Democrats? Got an answer for that one ,Comrade?
Big cities tend to have more jobs and more immigrants.

Forum List

Back