GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way
If you're denying that criminals, including rapist aren't entering the U.S. at the southern border you're an idiot. 80% of the women and girls are being raped along the way into the country, you support that?

These are women from Central America who are crossing INTO Mexico and raped there. It has nothing to do with the U.S. or how Mexicans act once they get here

Is rape the price to pay for migrant women chasing the American Dream Fusion
'

it would not be happening if your borders were not wide open, idiot.
Our borders are far from wide open and we have fewer people crossing than ten years ago

Over half of illegal immigrants did not cross illegally

an illegal immigrant did not cross illegally?????????????????? now I know you are crazy.

See post 159.

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

lose/lose either way

What trump said is true. Mexico is not sending its doctors, teachers, engineers, and police across our border, it is sending its very poor, criminals, and druggies. It is also true that many girls are raped in the process of crossing our border illegally.

Trump did not denigrate all Mexicans, he only told the truth about the ones entering this country illegally.

BTW, mexican is NOT a race.

Most of the Mexicans I have met are hard working, religious with strong family ties. They are here to make a better life for themselves and their families......like most immigrants

The hate being spewed by Trump has been around for over 100 years. The same comments were used against the Irish, Itallian, Chinese and any new group of immigrants.
Take your family for a vacation of the poor Hispanic sections of the Los Angeles area, you need a dose or reality.

Winger is not a real person, he is a dem/lib talking point repeater. He is a human parrot with no ability to think for himself. Don't let his lunacy get to you, he is worthless.
Oddly, I have no problem handling you

If you think I am not posting original material, provide its source. Googling is easy

lose/lose either way
If you're denying that criminals, including rapist aren't entering the U.S. at the southern border you're an idiot. 80% of the women and girls are being raped along the way into the country, you support that?

These are women from Central America who are crossing INTO Mexico and raped there. It has nothing to do with the U.S. or how Mexicans act once they get here

'

Our borders are far from wide open and we have fewer people crossing than ten years ago

an illegal immigrant did not cross illegally?????????????????? now I know you are crazy.
That's the way it usually works. They cross on a legal visa and then overstay the visa

Don't you know anything?

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

lose/lose either way

Do you think they would be crossing the border or attempting to if the border was closed. The fact is the Democratic Party is encouraging this treatment.

lose/lose either way

What trump said is true. Mexico is not sending its doctors, teachers, engineers, and police across our border, it is sending its very poor, criminals, and druggies. It is also true that many girls are raped in the process of crossing our border illegally.

Trump did not denigrate all Mexicans, he only told the truth about the ones entering this country illegally.

Most of the Mexicans I have met are hard working, religious with strong family ties. They are here to make a better life for themselves and their families......like most immigrants

The hate being spewed by Trump has been around for over 100 years. The same comments were used against the Irish, Itallian, Chinese and any new group of immigrants.
Take your family for a vacation of the poor Hispanic sections of the Los Angeles area, you need a dose or reality.

Winger is not a real person, he is a dem/lib talking point repeater. He is a human parrot with no ability to think for himself. Don't let his lunacy get to you, he is worthless.

If you think I am not posting original material, provide its source. Googling is easy

when you say exactly the same things as the dem/lib talking heads say on TV it is obvious that your material comes from them or the same source.

I could find most of your posts in huffpuffpost or daily kos if I wanted to spend the time, and you know it.

'

That's the way it usually works. They cross on a legal visa and then overstay the visa

Don't you know anything?

some do that, but then the question is why do we tolerate people who overstay their visas and remain here ILLEGALLY? Why has that become policy? Why do we encourage illegals to stay here and take american jobs?

compassion is fine, compassion that becomes stupidity is not.

when you say exactly the same things as the dem/lib talking heads say on TV it is obvious that your material comes from them or the same source.

I could find most of your posts in huffpuffpost or daily kos if I wanted to spend the time, and you know it.

And what makes your posts original?

Over half illegals simply overstayed their visas.

same difference, they are here illegally. any other country in the world would have deported them. why do we tolerate violators of our laws?

This is what we are doing about illegal immigrants. Please read, and comment on exactly what you would do, that is within the constitution, that would be different. Hint. According to the constitution, nobody is guilty of being an illegal immigrants until so determined by a court of law:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

the fact that I think for myself, analyze everything that is available and come to logical conclusions.

the fact that I think for myself, analyze everything that is available and come to logical conclusions.

Thinking for yourself is not a commendable trait when you're an idiot.

lose/lose either way

Do you think they would be crossing the border or attempting to if the border was closed. The fact is the Democratic Party is encouraging this treatment.
The point is, Trump does not know what the fuck he is babbling about. He is talking about a situation affecting Central American women crossing Mexico and trying to claim it is happening here

To use that article as proof that most Mexicans are rapists is offensive

Over half illegals simply overstayed their visas.

same difference, they are here illegally. any other country in the world would have deported them. why do we tolerate violators of our laws?

This is what we are doing about illegal immigrants. Please read, and comment on exactly what you would do, that is within the constitution, that would be different. Hint. According to the constitution, nobody is guilty of being an illegal immigrants until so determined by a court of law:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

Thats good, why has it taken so long to get this going? what about the 10-20 million who are already here and staying illegally?

Immigration is good, illegal immigration is bad. Its really that simple.

Sorry, Donald Trump Has A Point
“When Mexico sends its people,” Trump said, “they’re not sending their best.”

This is obviously correct.
Immigrants here from Mexico — which has sent more immigrants than any other country for decades — have the lowest levels of education. Nearly 60 percent of them haven’t graduated from high school. Only about 10 percent have some college and nearly 6 percent have a bachelor’s degree or higher.

By way of comparison, the situation of immigrants from Korea, for instance, is almost exactly reversed. More than 50 percent of them have a bachelor’s degree or higher, and less than 4 percent failed to earn a high school diploma.
Fifty-four percent of immigrants from Mexico lack health insurance. A higher proportion of Mexican immigrants uses means-tested government programs than immigrants from any other country—more than 57 percent. As Camarota notes, this is “even higher than for refugee-sending countries like Russia and Cuba.” Sorry Donald Trump Has A Point - Rich Lowry - POLITICO Magazine

That's a red herring.

Here is exactly what he said.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. ... They’re sending people that have a lot of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”​

Donald Trump the Politician Burns Trump the Businessman - WSJ

He did not say that Mexico wasn't "sending" their graduates. He said they were sending their drug pushing, rapist criminals. And "some" of them, he assumes, are good people.

That is deeply offensive. And the so-called "conservatives' defending this statement are hurting the Republican Party.
Oh grow up, smell reality for a change. The Democrats have opened the border to criminals as well as contributors to American society. Liberals making moral judgement has zero validity and from my perspective shear comedy.

you prove that every day, thanks for your honesty.

'

Don't you know anything?

some do that, but then the question is why do we tolerate people who overstay their visas and remain here ILLEGALLY? Why has that become policy? Why do we encourage illegals to stay here and take american jobs?

So you are admitting you are wrong about them crossing the border illegally. Is that why you are changing the subject?

lose/lose either way

The point is, Trump does not know what the fuck he is babbling about. He is talking about a situation affecting Central American women crossing Mexico and trying to claim it is happening here

To use that article as proof that most Mexicans are rapists is offensive

If they knew that they could not enter this country, it would not be happening, that was Trump's point and he is correct.

The above from the guy who claimed that 300 million Muslims are terrorists.

'

Don't you know anything?

So you are admitting you are wrong about them crossing the border illegally. Is that why you are changing the subject?

I admitted that I did not address both categories of illegals. those who enter illegally and those who enter legally and then become illegal by overstaying their visas.

Both categories are in this country illegally and that is the only point that needs to be addressed.

The above from the guy who claimed that 300 million Muslims are terrorists.

I never said or implied that all muslims are terrorists. or that all liberals are as stupid as you.

Forum List

Back