GOP Congressional agenda

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Pass all 400 bills on Reid "former desk." Force Obama to veto. = Productive congress = 2016 GOP Presidential victory = GOP full control of Government in 2017.

I can now sleep for the next 4-6 years.

Now there's no need to have any of these predictions threads anymore till 2019. Thank god.

Last edited:
Pass all 400 bills on Reid "former desk." Force Obama to veto. = Productive congress = 2016 GOP Presidential victory = GOP full control of Government in 2017.

Now there's no need to have any of these predictions threads anymore till 2019. Thank god.

Sigh.....for once I'd hope that the GOP's priority would be doing their jobs for the benefit of the country....rather than political stratagems for the benefit of themselves.

• Banned

Sigh.....for once I'd hope that the GOP's priority would be doing their jobs for the benefit of the country....rather than political stratagems for the benefit of themselves.

Senate Majority leader publicly said he would now he has to. If it was Obama it would be a bold face lie, because he's retarded. Called being politically smart and knowing things you say can come back to haunt you, whether the media is on your side or not.

Senate Majority leader publicly said he would now he has to. If it was Obama it would be a bold face lie, because he's retarded. Called being politically smart and knowing things you say can come back to haunt you, whether the media is on your side or not.

How much political smarts would be required for the GOP to simply do their jobs?

bet ya the dems will start filibustering everyone of those 400 bills... good luck with that communist take over by your repub-lie-cans

How much political smarts would be required for the GOP to simply do their jobs?
well you said smarts that says it all now doesn't it

• Banned

Now you know how badly Obama has screwed his entire party and why the GOP will get support the next 2 years from them even just 4 votes. Obama has made this way too easy for the GOP. He's retarded.

bet ya the dems will start filibustering everyone of those 400 bills... good luck with that communist take over by your repub-lie-cans

We'll get 4 votes to pass tons of bills. Won't be a problem at all.

They should send him bill after bill after bill and let him veto every one of them. Then let the people decide who the obstructionists are.

They'll do more than Harry Reid's Senate.
The first thing I would ask them to do is vote on the House bills that have been gathering dust on Harry's desk as a package. Let obama get writer's cramp from vetoing as many as he can.

It depends on whether GOP leadership can keep in check the TPM and others on the extreme right. Neither Boehner nor McConnell want to have anything to do with the reckless, irresponsible TPM/extreme right agenda; McConnell in particular, whose only desire and goal is to remain Majority Leader come 2017.

Why isnt that the job of the Democrats as well? They have run Congress for the last 8 years as nothing more than an institution to guarantee Democrat dominance in elections.

It depends on whether GOP leadership can keep in check the TPM and others on the extreme right. Neither Boehner nor McConnell want to have anything to do with the reckless, irresponsible TPM/extreme right agenda; McConnell in particular, whose only desire and goal is to remain Majority Leader come 2017.
Balance the budget, rein in bureaucratic over reach--yeah those are sure reckless and irresponsible actions.

Now you know how badly Obama has screwed his entire party and why the GOP will get support the next 2 years from them even just 4 votes. Obama has made this way too easy for the GOP. He's retarded.
not going to happen

We'll get 4 votes to pass tons of bills. Won't be a problem at all.
you keep believing that ... that's all ya got

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

Forum List

Back