CNN: A Tectonic Shift in GOP Voter Turnout Is Underway, Massive Implications For 2024

This is just how insane Trumptards have become. They bleev in this scenario.

In the year 2020:

ordinary-man.jpg

I'm voting against Trump.

trump-insane-1.jpg
trump-insane-2.jpg
trump-insane-4.jpg

trump-january-6-2.jpg

CHARGE!!!

jan-6-violence.jpg

ordinary-man.jpg

Gee, this makes me want to change my vote to Trump for 2024!

Someone, somewhere, some day - will derive some kind of discernible sense from that hot mess you call a post.

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.
In the new survey, 66% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have a very or mostly favorable opinion of Trump, while 32% have a very or mostly unfavorable view of him.

The share of Republicans who view Trump favorably has declined by 9 percentage points from last July, when 75% viewed him favorably and 24% viewed him unfavorably.

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.
In the new survey, 66% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have a very or mostly favorable opinion of Trump, while 32% have a very or mostly unfavorable view of him.

The share of Republicans who view Trump favorably has declined by 9 percentage points from last July, when 75% viewed him favorably and 24% viewed him unfavorably.

Oh looky, you can cut and paste also!

So again: CNN, Politico, Washington Post, NY Times and Obama himself vs. you and Pew.

Incidentally, man who fart in church sit in his own pew.

And you stink.

And somehow the GOP gained seats in the House in 2020 and took the House in 2023.

Care to explain how that happened?
Because the Dems can’t rig election in every district. Mainly just the large cities where they dumped the 100k Biden votes.

Same way Hobbs stole AZ through Maricopa County corruption, when the GOP won the state legislature in the same election.

Who would have thought CNN would have had one of the more interesting political reads of the day?

This not only portends Democrats maybe want to panic about the upcoming election, but it also helps explain the GOP's disappointing mid-term; despite winning the national popular vote by three points.

To predict GOP performance next year, one can compare 2020 vs. 2022:

Then there is this from the Washington Examiner:

Plenty of nice juicy tidbits of fear from the Left Wing Commentariat slowly beginning to acknowledge that a second Trump term could be all but inevitable.

Game on, I say. ;)

Yes, Trump could still win.

But that doesn't make you any less of a rube whoring for an anti-American criminal narcissistic demagogue.

Because the Dems can’t rig election in every district.
Really? Why not?
Mainly just the large cities where they dumped the 100k Biden votes.
Red states have large cities. Multiple congressional districts. Why isn't every state blue that has a large city then?
Same way Hobbs stole AZ through Maricopa County corruption, when the GOP won the state legislature in the same election.
And remarkably the Arizona house delegation, if I'm not mistaken, is 50/50 Democrat and Republicant. Strange how the plotters didn't rig the entire state.

Who would have thought CNN would have had one of the more interesting political reads of the day?

This not only portends Democrats maybe want to panic about the upcoming election, but it also helps explain the GOP's disappointing mid-term; despite winning the national popular vote by three points.

Plenty of nice juicy tidbits of fear from the Left Wing Commentariat slowly beginning to acknowledge that a second Trump term could be all but inevitable.

Game on, I say. ;)
Time for a new Trump indictment.

Game on, I say. ;)

The CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream team has perfected cheating. The only places they lost in '22, where they should have had record losses like 100 House Seats and all the Senate seats, were House seats where they could not cheat

Yes, Trump could still win.

But that doesn't make you any less of a rube whoring for an anti-American criminal narcissistic demagogue.

Oh stop.

You're going to hurt my feelings. ;)

The Conservative News Network is shilling for conservatives? What a surprise.

Meanwhile, back in reality, it's Democrats who are turning out in unexpected numbers. That's why the Republicans haver been getting slaughtered in special elections and abortion referendums.
It is to laugh heartily. CNN conservative? Wow.

This is just how insane Trumptards have become. They bleev in this scenario.
In the year 2020:
Gee, this makes me want to change my vote to Trump for 2024!
NYC just yelled "uncle" on their sanctuary city status, they cannot handle any more migrants, and more migrants are coming.
Many other cities are becoming unlivable due to rampant violent crime.
Most people are not handling the rise in grocery prices gracefully. Inflation is biting hard.
If you look at the "right track - wrong track" numbers, dems are losing. 88% say we're on the wrong track.

You can pin your hopes on Trump's disapproval numbers, but Biden's disapproval numbers are nearly identical. (Desantis has better numbers than either)

Will 2024 be like 2022 when young voters flocked to the polls in numbers never seen before to turn the "red wave" into a "red ripple"?
Will Dobbs be an important factor, or has the abortion issue settled down to "acceptance"?

If you think more voters will vote for "blue boy" Joe Biden, that's your opinion. I don't think "Impeached" Joe will win in 2024, no matter who he runs against.
1691073020144.jpeg

Because they don’t control every district. Duh.
Okay but what you're alleging is fraud. One needn't "control" the district if there was fraud being committed. Like when you bounced your first check...you were committing fraud. You didn't have the money in the account but you still used a check to buy whatever you bought.

Additionally, if Dominion machines were used in the districts not "controlled" by the Democrats...why didn't the machines just change the outcome?
Again; this isn't MY fantasy. This was alleged by you:

All these Dems know of the cheating and Dominion flipping votes.

Why didn't the machines flip votes in the districts the GOP won?

The Conservative News Network is shilling for conservatives? What a surprise.

Meanwhile, back in reality, it's Democrats who are turning out in unexpected numbers. That's why the Republicans haver been getting slaughtered in special elections and abortion referendums.
Calling CNN Conservative is like calling China a beacon for Democracy.

Don’t forget, Biden LOST house seats when he ”won” in 2020, while President Trump WON house seats when he “lost”.

View attachment 810210

This is because Dems strategically dumped hundreds of thousands of votes at 3am in Dem strongholds in the swing states they needed.

And don’t be fooled by the 5 million vote difference. All those extra 5 million came from CA and NY alone. Outside those blue shit holes, President Trump won handily.

That is of course true.

In New York City and LA COUNTY they hate, really, really hate Trump.

He won the remainder of the country in 2016
2020 impossible to know .

Okay but what you're alleging is fraud. One needn't "control" the district if there was fraud being committed. Like when you bounced your first check...you were committing fraud. You didn't have the money in the account but you still used a check to buy whatever you bought.

Additionally, if Dominion machines were used in the districts not "controlled" by the Democrats...why didn't the machines just change the outcome?
Again; this isn't MY fantasy. This was alleged by you:

Why didn't the machines flip votes in the districts the GOP won?
I never claimed the fraud was with voting machines flipping the votes. So your whole premise is way off. Dems cheat by injecting ballots, because those fraudulent ballots cannot be distinguished from ballots cast by real registered voters.

I never claimed the fraud was with voting machines flipping the votes.
Sure you did.

Forum List

Back