GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

It is not.

A straight man equally couldn't marry a man.

And a white man equally couldn't marry black woman.

No difference at all. One limits it based on race, one on sex.

A brother may love his sister romantically...but that doesn't mean the law must allow them to marry...and the law DOESN'T allow them to marry.

The law has compelling reason not to allow this. Just as there is a compelling reason not to allow children to marry.

There is no compelling reason at all not to let two adults of the same sex marry.

Irrelevant. You concede that it is currently against the law...and that law is currently constitutional.

Because that sir is what you are desperately attempting not to acknowledge.

The law can and constitutionally does set limits on who can marry whom regardless of who love whom.

That is two of your arguments that have failed.

Not that I expect you to admit as much.

Why would you want to involve yourself in something that does not affect you?

So if you want to marry a horse, the State should just get out of the way, huh?

And don't give me any crap about that being ridiculous....These are the same degenerates who told us "we're not interested in children" for decades.

I am telling you that it is bullshit because it is. You are the degenerates.

And a white man equally couldn't marry black woman.

No difference at all. One limits it based on race, one on sex.

No...it's not.

A white man could marry a white woman but a black man could not.

To be equivalent...a straight men could marry each other but gay men could not.

But they are not equivalent.

Neither a straight man nor a gay man nor a black man nor a Christian man nor an atheistic man could legally marry another man.

There is no equal protection argument that applies.

I understand why you don't wish to see the difference...but that wish doesn't change the fact that in the eyes if the law the two are completely different.

Irrelevant...we are discussing the law...not my personal feelings.

It's not irrelevant. We aren't even having this discussion if not for people getting all upset over something I can not understand.

Do you care about all sorts of things that doesn't actually affect you? Do you believe "we need a law" because something offends you?

It's not irrelevant. We aren't even having this discussion if not for people getting all upset over something I can not understand.

Do you care about all sorts of things that doesn't actually affect you? Do you believe "we need a law" because something offends you?
Deflection.

We were discussing your claim under equal protection...which has now clearly been debunked.

If you wish to discuss something else you are free to do so...just not with me.

No...it's not.

A white man could marry a white woman but a black man could not.

To be equivalent...a straight men could marry each other but gay men could not.

But they are not equivalent.

Neither a straight man nor a gay man nor a black man nor a Christian man nor an atheistic man could legally marry another man.

There is no equal protection argument that applies.

I understand why you don't wish to see the difference...but that wish doesn't change the fact that in the eyes if the law the two are completely different.

No, in your eyes they are completely different, in the eyes of the law they are the same....thus we have same sex marriage in our country.

Forum List

Back