Tech Companies And Big List Of Major Corporations To Cover Expenses For Abortions Outside Of Anti Abortion States

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Tech companies including Microsoft, Amazon, Meta, Apple and Google will cover or reimburse employees for travel expenses related to medical procedures, including abortions.

And that’s just the tech companies. The list of major corporations that will cover expenses is huge, and being updated by the hour.

You lose anti abortion red states. Bigly.

Leftist love big global corporations now!!!!! What happened to occupy wall st?

They don't want their female workers to have babies or a family. That could not be any more clear. Rather evil.
Exactly, The want full devotion to the company and not their family, Evil beyond words

They don't want their female workers to have babies or a family. That could not be any more clear. Rather evil.

Do businesses that offer no health care simply want their employees to be sick?

Do businesses that offer no health care simply want their employees to be sick?
Don't compare hourly work jobs to high paid white collar jobs where you need 1-2 university degrees to get a job there.

Don't compare hourly work jobs to high paid white collar jobs where you need 1-2 university degrees to get a job there.

Bite me. Answer the question or ignore it as you can't. the majority of People who work at Amazon do not have 1-2 university degrees.

Tech companies including Microsoft, Amazon, Meta, Apple and Google will cover or reimburse employees for travel expenses related to medical procedures, including abortions.

And that’s just the tech companies. The list of major corporations that will cover expenses is huge, and being updated by the hour.

You lose anti abortion red states. Bigly.
We won. No unborn babies were killed in my state yesterday.

Bite me. Answer the question or ignore it as you can't. the majority of People who work at Amazon do not have 1-2 university degrees.
Fuck you. You don't order me to answer some BS question you ask. And hourly Amazon don't stick around long enough. They work long enough to get their bonuses then bolt.

Amazon could run out of workers in US in two years, internal memo suggests​

With exceptionally high turnover, the company risks churning though available labor pool by 2024

Is Amazon about to run out of workers? According to a leaked internal memo, the retail logistics company fears so.

“If we continue business as usual, Amazon will deplete the available labor supply in the US network by 2024,” the research, first reported by Recode, stated.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/22/biden-congress-gas-tax-price-fuel
Amazon is right to be worried – its staff turnover rate is astronomical. Before the pandemic, Amazon was losing about 3% of its workforce weekly, or 150% annually. By contrast the annual average turnover in transportation, warehousing and utilities was 49% in 2021 and in retail it was 64.6%, less than half of Amazon’s turnover.

Forum List

Back