GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

My personal view is that life begins at conception and intentionally ending a pregnancy is killing a human being.

Personally I've never given much thought to IVF eggs...but I suppose if I did, I'd consider that more akin to a miscarriage than a killing... they are literally eggs that never implanted.

BUT... From a policy stand point I'm willing to compromise to an eight week limit...or 10. I wouldn't be happy about it personally...but IMO a good compromise is one no one is happy with.

Why am I willing to compromise?

Because I understand that it is possible that I am wrong.

I could have lived with the original Roe...safe, legal and rare...but they...the pro-abortion advocates... had to keep pushing for (IMO) no reason other than they could. Third trimester, partial birth and then proposed full birth abortions.

That had to be stopped.

Exactly. Sadly the leftists will never see the sense in your post.

I think Clarence is mostly still bitter over his confirmation hearings and finally found a time to lash out.

It's kinda ironic for someone in what was once an illegal marriage threatening the marriages of others.
When was Thomas’ marriage to his wife “illegal”?

I predict no answer from pknopp, just a thumbs down rating. That’s what he does every time I expose one of his blatant lies.

They should never have given them in the first place, the Govt should have no role in marriage whatsoever.

Then again they should not give tax breaks for kids or college or mortgages or anything else for that matter.

Question for you, whenever you all fantasize about gay couples it is always two guys, why is that?

This from the people who give a tax refund to people who pay no taxes and it makes perfect sense to them.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

As one GOP adviser put it: "This is a losing issue for Republicans.”

Oh, look who’s bashing the decision in private

You’ve got bigger things to worry about Donny.

Sure they are....

Families are being bankrupted by xidens inflation.

THAT is what matters to tens of millions of people.

You idiots are screwed.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

Raw story? Eh.

No they aren't panicked. Roe vs Wade is something that only concerns a small portion of Americans.

High gas prices, inflation, an inverted yield curve, lower highs on the stock market, food and every day good supply shortages, an open border letting illegals in that get more privilege than a lot of citizens, a failing economy, and a lot more effect every single American every day.

Fake news

I don't see how Dobbs can save the Dems in 22, because we are going into a recession, and best case is that it won't be over until next June. But yeah, in a congressional dist that usually tilts less than 60% gop, we may see some gopers lose ... over time. Btw, when Roe was decided ... it was BIPARTISAN

There are a lot more people that want to get on that train. The tax code can be changed in a huge way.

The tax code should be about 4 pages long.

We should be able to file on a post card, if we even need to file at all.

Remove all tax expenditures for starters.

tax expenditures

According to a report from Politico and Rolling Stone ? Stinky desperation.

Forum List

Back