GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

I don't think you should have to. I would like to know so I can do business elsewhere but bake what you bake.

I am not a baker ... Nor do I desire to make a baker bake anything.

I tend to support businesses that are more interested in the quality of their products and customer service,
than they are in what I may think about their political views.

Believe me ... It has made shopping a lot easier over the past few years.
There are companies lining up to tell me they don't want my business, and many more everyday willing to take their place.

Link? Scripture?

Stoning people for an offense was legal, too. You want to bring that back as well?

I'm not the one who uses scriptures that don't even apply any longer to justify my beliefs.

‘Abortion’ has always been about politics for the right – a political weapon used to attack opponents and keep the base energized and going to the polls, the Christo-fascist right in particular.

For 50 years Republicans used lies such as ‘killing babies’ in their repertoire of political dishonesty and demagoguery to advance the right’s authoritarian agenda and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

‘Abortion’ has always been about politics for the right – a political weapon used to attack opponents and keep the base energized and going to the polls, the Christo-fascist right in particular.

For 50 years Republicans used lies such as ‘killing babies’ in their repertoire of political dishonesty and demagoguery to advance the right’s authoritarian agenda and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
Yes, I agree. Sparing the lives of innocents has generally been only important to Conservatives.

Murder a pregnant woman in Leftist California who’s 4 months pregnant.
Two counts of homicide.

I'm trying to imagine why people would have an issue with that. It was legal in the Bible.
Irrelevant. You concede that it is currently against the law...and that law is currently constitutional.

Because that sir is what you are desperately attempting not to acknowledge.

The law can and constitutionally does set limits on who can marry whom regardless of who love whom.

That is two of your arguments that have failed.

Not that I expect you to admit as much.

Forum List

Back