GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

I've thought on this a bit.........I believed the Democrats were about to get crushed come November. This very well may mitigate that somewhat. Republican women are not going to come out and vote (D) but they well might stay home. The Democrats are better at getting out the vote.

The idea I hate is if you believe overturning RvW was the right thing to do, it simply is. I find it sad that so many would then be concerned "how does this affect us at the polls". It would be another instance of putting politics over principles.
McMedia's Nothingburgers Outsell Their Whoppers

It won't make any difference. Those who want Roe V Wade to stand have never voted Republican anyway.

No they are not.

I've explained it four times... You've refuted my explanation zero times.

"Because I don't like it" isn't a refutation.

I have already done so. There is no difference, I explained it to you.

You do not agree with my view and I do not agree with your view.

Right now the legal system agrees with my view.

I do hope you all run on the platform of "vote for us and we will not let gay people get married"....it is sure to be a winner.

McMedia's Nothingburgers Outsell Their Whoppers

It won't make any difference. Those who want Roe V Wade to stand have never voted Republican anyway.

Simply not true. There are a lot of Republicans that think things like exceptions for rape/incest/human trafficking should be allowed.

There are also a lot of Republicans that support same sex marriage and the legal use of Birth Control. We have already been told those are next.

Deflection.

We were discussing your claim under equal protection...which has now clearly been debunked.

If you wish to discuss something else you are free to do so...just not with me.

It's still not going to work. Many states will allow gay marriage. Those in those states get to access benefits to being married. Couples in other states then do not get the same rights.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

As one GOP adviser put it: "This is a losing issue for Republicans.”

Oh, look who’s bashing the decision in private

You’ve got bigger things to worry about Donny.
More Raw Sewage? More laughter.... :auiqs.jpg:

I have already done so. There is no difference, I explained it to you.

You do not agree with my view and I do not agree with your view.

Right now the legal system agrees with my view.

I do hope you all run on the platform of "vote for us and we will not let gay people get married"....it is sure to be a winner.
Why would I support that?

I've stated I have no issue with gay marriage.

That doesn't mean I can't disagree with the obviously flawed argument that the principle of equal protection applies in this situation.

You should learn to discuss subjects objectively and not allow your feeling and emotions to cloud your reasoning and critical thinking.

Yes...that's exactly what I am asking for.

Empirical evidence supporting a difference between a human being and a person.

Do you have a link to that?

How can I have a link to that when there is no scientific definition of a "person"?

Personhood is not defined by science, never has been and never can be. It would be like trying to weigh a chicken with a yardstick.

How can I have a link to that when there is no scientific definition of a "person"?

Personhood is not defined by science, never has been and never can be. It would be like trying to weigh a chicken with a yardstick.

If we have a known, undisputed scientific principle...human life begins at conception...or a vague metaphysical arbitrary opinion of personhood...as a logical critical thinker...which should we use as a valid measure?

Is this really an undisputed scientific principle?

and if it is, does that mean that IVF faculties and those that use them are mass murderers?
If 95% of biologists confirmed life begins at conception... would you agree that would make it a fact?

"Overall, 95% of all biologists affirmed the biological view that a human's life begins at fertilization (5212 out of 5502)."

If 95% of biologists confirmed life begins at conception... would you agree that would make it a fact?

"Overall, 95% of all biologists affirmed the biological view that a human's life begins at fertilization (5212 out of 5502)."

Thanks. I appreciate the link.

So, back to the question...and if it is, does that mean that IVF faculties and those that use them are mass murderers?

Or if not mass murderers at least mass baby killers?

Should the procedure be outlawed as it always results in left over fertilized eggs?

Thanks. I appreciate the link.

So, back to the question...and if it is, does that mean that IVF faculties and those that use them are mass murderers?

Or if not mass murderers at least mass baby killers?

Life begins at conception. Isn't ending life synonymous with killing?

Should we outlaw IVF?

Should we outlaw abortion?

A lot of nuance there.

Are you asking my personal opinion?

Life begins at conception. Isn't ending life synonymous with killing?

Should we outlaw IVF?

Should we outlaw abortion?

A lot of nuance there.

Are you asking my personal opinion?

Yes, I am asking your personal opinion.

If the frozen fertilized egg is no less of a human life than the 2 year old baby, should IVF be outlawed?

Though I guess I do not know your actual view on abortion. Your state just made it no later than 8 weeks with no exceptions for rape/incest/human trafficking victims. Is that good enough for you or is that still too much?

Yes, I am asking your personal opinion.

If the frozen fertilized egg is no less of a human life than the 2 year old baby, should IVF be outlawed?

Though I guess I do not know your actual view on abortion. Your state just made it no later than 8 weeks with no exceptions for rape/incest/human trafficking victims. Is that good enough for you or is that still too much?
My personal view is that life begins at conception and intentionally ending a pregnancy is killing a human being.

Personally I've never given much thought to IVF eggs...but I suppose if I did, I'd consider that more akin to a miscarriage than a killing... they are literally eggs that never implanted.

BUT... From a policy stand point I'm willing to compromise to an eight week limit...or 10. I wouldn't be happy about it personally...but IMO a good compromise is one no one is happy with.

Why am I willing to compromise?

Because I understand that it is possible that I am wrong.

I could have lived with the original Roe...safe, legal and rare...but they...the pro-abortion advocates... had to keep pushing for (IMO) no reason other than they could. Third trimester, partial birth and then proposed full birth abortions.

That had to be stopped.

I do think that those who care about electability need to tell Clarence he needs to go back to not saying much. He is going to be a major campaign issue for the Democrats.

I guess it’s better than them releasing another virus to get votes.

Forum List

Back