GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

Not offended at all, just trying to understand why that is waht you all always fantasize about.
Easy, the left defends it like normal then they get mad when I describe it.....that simple......I state it so it doesnt offend me, but it does them and they claim to be all for it.....

Obfuscation.

I'll ask again.

How is it an equal protection issue.

A gay man can't marry another man...but a straight man also cannot marry another man.

This is your legal argument...so I'm sure you can explain it.

I answered your question. Can I limit what gun you own? After all, you can own a .22.

I will never marry someone of the same sex, but I think it should be legal for them to do so.
I will never smoke pot, but I think it should be legal to do so.
I will never used birth control again, but I think it should be legal for people to do so.
I agree with all those things, proving you to FOS with these straw men:
One thing you far rightwing nuts will never understand is that normal people do not have to participate in something to think it should be legal for others to do so.
But you pieces of shit only want things you do to be legal, fuck everyone else.
So GFY.

I've thought on this a bit.........I believed the Democrats were about to get crushed come November. This very well may mitigate that somewhat. Republican women are not going to come out and vote (D) but they well might stay home. The Democrats are better at getting out the vote.

The idea I hate is if you believe overturning RvW was the right thing to do, it simply is. I find it sad that so many would then be concerned "how does this affect us at the polls". It would be another instance of putting politics over principles.
It may depend on how many people see a bigger picture here. This doesn't stop at abortion. This is a holy war.

It may depend on how many people see a bigger picture here. This doesn't stop at abortion. This is a holy war.

Oddly many do want that and we are aware of how they turn out. Dead children.

I answered your question. Can I limit what gun you own? After all, you can own a .22.

No you didn't.

You made the argument that same sex marriage was an equal protection issue.

You have yet to explain how.

Your obfuscation leads me to believe that you cannot. That you read it somewhere and didn't give it any thought before regurgitating it because it sounds good.

So...I'll ask again...give you one more chance...

A gay man can't marry another man...but a straight man also cannot marry another man.

Just because a straight man doesn't want to marry a man doesn't negate the fact that both are equally protected and neither are being discriminated against under the law.

This is a question of law...not ethics.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

As one GOP adviser put it: "This is a losing issue for Republicans.”

Oh, look who’s bashing the decision in private

You’ve got bigger things to worry about Donny.
The overturn of Roe v Wade will whip-up enthusiam amongst the Republican base.

The overturn of Roe v Wade will enlist vast numbers of Hispanics - devout Roman Catholics - to cross the aisle to the Republican side.

Leaving Blacks and Wiggers - the smaller CORE of the Democratic Party - to twist and squirm in the tornado of Conservative Comeback.

The only way the Pubs lose next general election is if they're stupid enough to run the Orange Kool-Aid Con-Man again.

No you didn't.

You made the argument that same sex marriage was an equal protection issue.

You have yet to explain how.

I have.

Your obfuscation leads me to believe that you cannot. That you read it somewhere and didn't give it any thought before regurgitating it because it sounds good.

So...I'll ask again...give you one more chance...

Just because a straight man doesn't want to marry a man doesn't negate the fact that both are equally protected and neither are being discriminated against under the law.

This is a question of law...not ethics.

It's not your place in life to determine who others marry. It's incredibly sad to think there are people like yourself who believe they have the authority to do that. Control, control, control. It's quite sad.

The overturn of Roe v Wade will whip-up enthusiam amongst the Republican base.

The overturn of Roe v Wade will enlist vast numbers of Hispanics - devout Roman Catholics - to cross the aisle to the Republican side.

Leaving Blacks and Wiggers - the smaller CORE of the Democratic Party - to twist and squirm in the tornado of Conservative Comeback.

The only way the Pubs lose next general election is if they're stupid enough to run the Orange Kool-Aid Con-Man again.
The economy has already doomed the Democrats to a massive defeat.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

Every thread you start you link Rawstory. Every thread you start is a failure.

The economy has already doomed the Democrats to a massive defeat.
Agreed.

In the 1992 presidential election, the Democrats conjured-up the meme... "It's the economy, stupid", in dealing with George H.W. Bush.

Here we are, thirty years later, and the tables have turned, and the Pubs are yelling at Old Joe: "It's the economy, stupid."

Full circle... :laugh:

In the 1992 presidential election, the Democrats conjured-up the meme... "It's the economy, stupid", in dealing with George H.W. Bush.

Here we are, thirty years later, and the tables have turned, and the Pubs are yelling at Old Joe: "It's the economy, stupid."

Full circle... :laugh:
In 1992 an independent got 20% of the vote which put Clinton in office.

Clarence Thomas' opinion should draw more concern. He now has his sights set on gay rights, transgender rights and the right to contraceptives. The Republican Party is clearly trying to take away the rights of women.

Easy, the left defends it like normal then they get mad when I describe it.....that simple......I state it so it doesnt offend me, but it does them and they claim to be all for it.....

Nobody is offended or mad, it was a just a simple question . Why has the question triggered you so badly?

Forum List

Back