Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Something is seriously wrong

1000002118.png

Looks like White6 has a big inventory on bull penises.
1 pound of penis, ram’s or bull’s
3 tbls. oil
1 large chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
1 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper

Scald the penis, then drain and clean.
Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil.
Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden.
Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender.
Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning

~S~

These people are not kidding

They are coming for each and every one of you.

Indeed. I've been in the meat business since 1990. When Obama was in office things really started to change...and NOT for the better. It was complicated.

Something is seriously wrong

View attachment 900844
Well, I'm not sure where that is but I live in P.A. and it's nowhere near that expensive here. I would tend to think that this case was just some company taking it's customers for fools. I wonder what their excuse was. The company I work for is also ridiculously overpriced on many things...but not Bologna. Today we have ground chuck for $2.99/lb. Not bad, really. You can also get a Valentine's Day lobster tail for $8 or a surf&turf special....a 10oz strip AND a lobster tail for under $20.

Last edited:
Well, first you believe anything from the Blaze, that's kind of silly.

Secondly, buried in your article blames recent droughts for the downturn in production.

You know, the problem Biden is trying to address by getting climate addressed.

Sleepy Joe has been addressing the climate for more than 3 years and hasn't accomplished a thing.

Much like the job that his old boss, B. Hussein O, gave him to find a cure for cancer.

Biden's failure to do that cost the world the life of the Maha Rushdie already

If we could get processors for $30 per hour the whole situation is better. We actually Hage workers processing cattle at $15 per hour which should be illegal.

So all that ranch space where the buffalo no longer roam, would not have a shit ton of animals on it otherwise? Even if there were no people, there would be lots of animals shitting all over.

What is it with people who seem to believe that things wouldn't be like they are, or things would be better if it wasn't for human whatever?

If it's that bad throw yourself back in the Planned Unparenthood dumpster.

Faulty comparison. In the natural scenario you brought up, billions of animals were not bred into existence for the sole purpose of being exploited and killed at a fraction of their natural lifespan, necessitating tons of land, water and food… not to mention them being pumped with antibiotics (which creates antibiotic resistance) because most of them are sick from the filthy, unnatural conditions.

And I didn't claim that things would be better without human intervention...that's not my position at all. I believe humans should be GOOD stewards of the animals, as opposed to the selfish, merciless foolish stewards we have been for a very long time.

I'll put on my flame suit now, since I know what I said will not go over well with most here.

Forum List

Back