Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

As production of cattle has plummeted to its lowest levels in decades, a rancher is warning that Americans are "going to pay the price" for the beef supply hitting a crisis point.

"This is a bad situation for America's cattle farmers and America because we're producing 1 billion pounds less beef than we were in this country, just a year ago," John Boyd, Jr. – president of the National Black Farmers Association – said during a Thursday interview on "Fox & Friends First."

Boyd has been farming and producing beef for 41 years, and he stressed, "I'm telling you, this is a time when we should be investing in America's cattle, and we're not doing it."

"We're not investing in America's beef and cattle farmers, and Biden policies are hurting America's cattlemen, such as myself," he continued. "They should be invested in America's cattle farmers and making sure that we have the tools needed to stay on the farm."

What don't people understand? The Climate cult long ago said they will have you riding your skate boards instead of cars and eating bugs instead of meat

Did you think they were joking?

Years of drought....which has nothing to do with politics.

The choice is so clear. The people voting though are enamored with who they put in office who reams them as far as it can go in. And then they ask for more while they cry about things going bad.

The meat industry can't survive. It's not viable on account of the hamburgers industries not enough to pay the bills to keep cattle on valuable land.

No, it's not just meat idiot, it is food in general

Farmers all over the world are being put out of business by government.
Become a farmer, it is no surprise that the decrease in production is related to the decreased acres being tilled. The CAFOs have decreased the number of family-owned farms through the manipulation of resources.

Put Trump back in the White House and affordable beef back in our homes...
Don't be dull. Beef production, like all agribusiness has been consolidating since the late 90s at least, inexorably under the control of fewer at the top. That ain't a Biden thing. I'm not a market control guy. I don't know what the solution is, and neither do you and neither does Biden or Trump. I assure, if Donnie gets back in power, the angels won't sing and little business birds and cherubs won't fly out his ass and sooth your ills.

I've read 15 replies and one person is touching on it but where is the explanation of where any politician controls the rain?

This reads to me more like the "egg" shortage and toilet paper shortage before.

Don't be dull. Beef production, like all agribusiness has been consolidating since the late 90s at least, inexorably under the control of fewer at the top. That ain't a Biden thing. I'm not a market control guy. I don't know what the solution is, and neither do you and neither does Biden or Trump. I assure, if Donnie gets back in power, the angels won't sing and little business birds and cherubs won't fly out his ass and sooth your ills.
For some reason your masters want the vegan diet to be trendy, but paleo won out. I didn't watch the vid, but your fellow bed wetters are hostile to meat in general and think only their masters should be able to eat it and it should all be wagyu I guess. We should be happy with bugs.

As with all bed wetter endeavors it will be a failure, but instead of a disaster we may see the demand for beef explode so much that everyone with little more than an acre will be trying to raise a calf for the price per pound, creating a glut in the market and plummeting prices as better, smaller operations refine beef production. As long as you parasites are thwarted in your asinine objectives things might work out for the rest of us.

Years of drought....which has nothing to do with politics.
drought has everything to do with politics, who controls dams?

who sets water policy

who controls energy which pumps water

no, but Trump will have a better energy policy which will help the price of beef

This is the UN's attack on food production. We can't have hamburg, Ireland can't have dairy, Farmers in Germany can't produce fruit and vegetables. Drought isn't the cause, our overlords are:

Ireland. The Irish department of agriculture has come up with a plan to spend €600 million over the next three years, killing 200,000 dairy cattle.

MADRID (AP) — Farmers in Italy, Spain and Poland demonstrated Friday as part of ongoing protests against European Union farming policies and to demand measures to combat production cost hikes, reduced profits and unfair competition from non-EU countries.

USA. Farmer fined 2.8 million dollars. What they are contending at this point is that my four to seven inch plowing, the same type of plowing that we growers use all over America every day, either required a permit that has never been issued for a wheat grower before or that I should have conducted practices such as farming around the vernal pools,”

This isn't a drought issue. This is a global war on food. Not to worry though, Farmer Gates is making us meat made out of fungus and vaccine plants to alter our DNA.

This is another example of him allowing to happen that the world economic forum wants.

One of their "predictions" is meat will no longer be a staple of diet.

For some reason your masters want the vegan diet to be trendy, but paleo won out. I didn't watch the vid, but your fellow bed wetters are hostile to meat in general and think only their masters should be able to eat it and it should all be wagyu I guess. We should be happy with bugs.

As with all bed wetter endeavors it will be a failure, but instead of a disaster we may see the demand for beef explode so much that everyone with little more than an acre will be trying to raise a calf for the price per pound, creating a glut in the market and plummeting prices as better, smaller operations refine beef production. As long as you parasites are thwarted in your asinine objectives things might work out for the rest of us.
You and your bed wetter bullshit! When you are meatless, I will still be putting a steer in the deep freeze, grilling steaks and burgers from relatives on farms, as my parents and grandparents did before me. Perhaps you've heard, "A country boy, can survive".
Enjoy your future diet, Soyboy. I am not from the city, so my options will never close.

Forum List

Back