So why did god make science in such a way that we have deformed, suffering babies?
I am sorry you cannot love or care for deformed babies--and that is the only thing you see--the physical beauty someone or something has or does not have. Why didn't God make you more loving and caring? Because you get to create that in yourself. And you appear to believe a caring person would destroy what is deformed.
You avoid the question because you obviously have no answer as to why a loving god would make deformed, pain-racked babies. I don't understand it either.
He doesn't.
Seems like she answered it to me.

When it comes to being a one trick pony you are just like hobelim and breezewood. You just each have a different pony. :lol:
You don’t know either why god makes deformed and in pain babies. You just think that it’s cool that he does. Maybe you better stfu.

Why does 'rational science' and 'objective Nature' make deformed babies? In other news, such rubbish arguments as Taz's and Hollie's are based on pagan materialism, and pagan materialists always demand gods that perform magic tricks on demand; they never read any of the books, but then claim they know al about them and what is in them and what they say.
I'm not demanding anything, I'm simply asking why a loving god would make deformed. retarded and /or in pain babies? I'd simply like to know god's reason for putting little kids through that?

Ah, so you're seeking non-answers to non-questions again. Okay.
So you're saying you don't know. Got it.

No, but you're not bright enough to understand either science nor theology, and you're not here to discuss anything, just troll, so there is nothing to do but laugh at your inability to ever make a point.
Then answer if you can. Stop tap dancing.
What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
I’m pretty sure I know what she wants to say.

So why did god make science in such a way that we have deformed, suffering babies?
I am sorry you cannot love or care for deformed babies--and that is the only thing you see--the physical beauty someone or something has or does not have. Why didn't God make you more loving and caring? Because you get to create that in yourself. And you appear to believe a caring person would destroy what is deformed.
You avoid the question because you obviously have no answer as to why a loving god would make deformed, pain-racked babies. I don't understand it either.
He doesn't.

When it comes to being a one trick pony you are just like hobelim and breezewood. You just each have a different pony. :lol:
You don’t know either why god makes deformed and in pain babies. You just think that it’s cool that he does. Maybe you better stfu.

Why does 'rational science' and 'objective Nature' make deformed babies? In other news, such rubbish arguments as Taz's and Hollie's are based on pagan materialism, and pagan materialists always demand gods that perform magic tricks on demand; they never read any of the books, but then claim they know al about them and what is in them and what they say.
I'm not demanding anything, I'm simply asking why a loving god would make deformed. retarded and /or in pain babies? I'd simply like to know god's reason for putting little kids through that?

No, but you're not bright enough to understand either science nor theology, and you're not here to discuss anything, just troll, so there is nothing to do but laugh at your inability to ever make a point.
What's your answer?
My answer to this "I'm not demanding anything, I'm simply asking why a loving god would make deformed. retarded and /or in pain babies? I'd simply like to know god's reason for putting little kids through that?" is I don't know. What's yours?

He doesn't.

lol you think if you just don't read the book that means you don't have to answer any questions, and you don't have to know anything about the subject? lol lol lol yes, you're definitely a ignortant troll. What are you, maybe 10?
Is that what Jesus would have said? Something obnoxious like you just did? Hmmm... What are you following again?

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

I'm simply asking why a loving god would make deformed. retarded and /or in pain babies? I'd simply like to know god's reason for putting little kids through that?"
You still harping on this!!??? Talk about nausea ad nauseum! Look, accept the answer of people in Biblical times then. The parents sinned. Parental sin causes deformities. Now...how does that add up to what you were taught about environmental factors and genetics? Taz, go seek experiences of God, get to know Him. Grow up. Stop acting like a toddler who must have his thumb and his blankie. It may be cute for adults to watch for awhile, but in the end adults are going to also want some quality time with older children and other adults.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?
My answer to this "I'm not demanding anything, I'm simply asking why a loving god would make deformed. retarded and /or in pain babies? I'd simply like to know god's reason for putting little kids through that?" is I don't know. What's yours?
I've answered this question plenty of times. What's your answer?

He doesn't.

lol you think if you just don't read the book that means you don't have to answer any questions, and you don't have to know anything about the subject? lol lol lol yes, you're definitely a ignortant troll. What are you, maybe 10?
Is that what Jesus would have said? Something obnoxious like you just did? Hmmm... What are you following again?

Babbling again? Too flustered now to make any sense, we see.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
You don’t know.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?
You are looking at this the wrong way. Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs and Sexual diseases account for a good part of loss opportunities to our GNP. Religion gives us rules. Do we follow them? Would it be worse without those rules? People may have their vices varying by degree. We are much less religious then a half century ago. And the bills for our vices are much more massive. Productivity, physically, affecting others in families and others we may not know.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
So what's YOUR answer, Taz?

Surely you must have an opinion, right?

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
You don’t know.

I know the exact answer, and I don't school deviant cretins for free, so you will just have to do your own homework. In the mean time we can just laugh at your utter lack of any knowledge on the subject you're trolling us on. lol

Place an innocent infant on a blanket in Central Park, look the other way........in less than 60 seconds she will be gone forever.
Either killed or enslaved into prostitution or for some perverts pleasure.
What kind of "loving God" condones this? Is free will REALLY worth this? Why does God not protect innocent babies?

You can talk all kinds of Bible babble, but the reality is the world is an evil place for far too many.
And again, is "free will" worth the savagery and immeasurable and incalculable suffering? Worth it for whom?

Why place a tree with the most tempting fruit on Earth, then say "Meh, don't touch that"
The Gods must be crazy.

I was once a solid, devout God fearing Christian....then I started thinking about it.
Maimonides responds...

It must be admitted as a fact that it cannot be said of God that He directly creates evil, or He has the direct intention to produce evil; this is impossible His works are all perfectly good. He only produces existence, and all existence is good. God is perfect goodness, and that all that comes from Him is absolutely good. Consequently the true work of God is all good, since it is existence. ALL the great evils which men cause to each other because of certain intentions, desires, opinions, or religious principles, are likewise due to non-existence, because they originate in ignorance, which is absence of wisdom. The numerous evils to which individual persons are exposed are due to the defects existing in the persons themselves. We suffer from the evils which we, by our own free will, inflict on ourselves and ascribe them to God, who is far from being connected with them. Man himself is the author of this class of evils. The error of the ignorant goes so far as to say that God's power is insufficient, because He has given to this Universe the properties which they imagine cause these great evils.

Man didn't cause innocent lambs in the jungle to be eaten by tigers. God did that.
The born blind zebra calf is nothing but food for crocodiles or Lions. Gods plan.
How horrendously cruel to innocents.

If free will is so damn destructive and causes untold suffering, is it really all that great in the first place....WTF ?

REALLY having a hard time with all the horrors caused by this wonderful "free will"
Maimonides responds...

"...genesis can only take place through destruction, and without the destruction of the individual members of the species the species themselves would not exist permanently. Thus the true kindness, and beneficence, and goodness of God is clear. He who thinks that he can have flesh and bones without being subject to any external influence, or any of the accidents of matter, unconsciously wishes to reconcile two opposites, viz., to be at the same time subject and not subject to change. If man were never subject to change there could be no generation..."

All I'm saying is that it stands to reason that it didn't HAVE to be THIS way.

For example, God "could" have made all living creatures such that we got nourishment and energy from the Sun.
Instead, he created a world where everything has to brutally kill everything else to survive.

It just seem more an act of maliciousness.
You are not capable of reaching me due to your dogmatic style.
But thanks for your efforts. Who is this Maimonides ??
God is a girl

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
You don’t know.

I know the exact answer, and I don't school deviant cretins for free, so you will just have to do your own homework. In the mean time we can just laugh at your utter lack of any knowledge on the subject you're trolling us on. lol
You don't know shit, you're a fucking obnoxious little noob who has no clue why god makes deformed retarded babies that live in constant pain.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
You don’t know.

You don't know shit, you're a fucking obnoxious little noob who has no clue why god makes deformed retarded babies that live in constant pain.
Apparently... neither do you. :lol:

With infinite power God could always create something better. But with infinite wisdom and goodness God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection. In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
You don’t know.

With infinite power God could always create something better. But with infinite wisdom and goodness God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection. In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.
I already said that I don't know why god does that, that's why I'm asking believers, because I thought maybe there was an official version to scapegoat those nasty actions. The word salad that followed didn't quite do it, it rambled on too much about nothing.

He doesn't.

What's your answer?

lol he never has any.
Neither did Jesus.

You wouldn't know.
You don’t know.

I already said that I don't know why god does that, that's why I'm asking believers, because I thought maybe there was an official version to scapegoat those nasty actions. The word salad that followed didn't quite do it, it rambled on too much about nothing.
Let me walk you through it then like I would a small child. The shortest answer possible.

God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection.

Let me walk you through it then like I would a small child. The shortest answer possible.

God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection.
That's all you got? Pretty flimsy stuff there brah. That god made babies on purpose to be deformed, retarded and in constant pain is horrendous, shocking and something only a sadist would do. I couldn't possibly believe in, or follow such a god.

That's all you got? Pretty flimsy stuff there brah. That god made babies on purpose to be deformed, retarded and in constant pain is horrendous, shocking and something only a sadist would do. I couldn't possibly believe in, or follow such a god.

In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.

In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.
Do you make this up as you go along? Plus, it makes no sense.

Forum List

Back