god slimes people's lungs

..how nice of god to slime people's lungs...slowly suffocating them .....what's his purpose for that?

Always, posters like this will blame God, and even attempt to damn Him, at the first slight.

But never think to thank and praise Him for every clear and easy breath they ever took. Every meal, every blue sky day, every laugh with friends. Every easily digested meal, every time their limbs worked, every vacation where they saw a different part of the world, every night of restful sleep.

The Bible says "Every good and perfect gift is from above"--James 1:17

But God never gets a thank you card from these folks, can you imagine? Just invective.
hahhahahah--you don't see the irony/sarcasm ....there is no god....
..also, your post reminds me of disasters where some people live and they say '''thank god you're alive'''...''god was looking over you''''....do you understand the problem with that??

..how nice of god to slime people's lungs...slowly suffocating them .....what's his purpose for that?

Always, posters like this will blame God, and even attempt to damn Him, at the first slight.

But never think to thank and praise Him for every clear and easy breath they ever took. Every meal, every blue sky day, every laugh with friends. Every easily digested meal, every time their limbs worked, every vacation where they saw a different part of the world, every night of restful sleep.

But God never gets a thank you card from these folks, can you imagine? Just invective.
..also, your post reminds me of disasters where some people live and they say '''thank god you're alive'''...''god was looking over you''''....do you understand the problem with that??

Then why even start a post like this.

You won't find me starting a post about what unicorns do. They don't do anything. They don't exist.

You won't find me starting a post about what unicorns do. They don't do anything. They don't exist.
I agree---just like god does not exist .....you people don't get it...
why start a post !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? really?
1. if there is a god, he is nonsensical/does nonsensical things/religion is nonsensical
2. or, there is no god

hahahahha---Why start this post you people ask????!!!!!!!
why start ANY post on USMB!!!????

I agree---just like god does not exist .....you people don't get it...
why start a post !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? really?
1. if there is a god, he is nonsensical/does nonsensical things/religion is nonsensical
2. or, there is no god

The first is your opinion but
Since you believe the second, it's pointless to argue over it

Goodbye

You can ask him when you see him...if you ever see him....
well, I don't think that's possible--since there is no god
You've never proven that there is no GOD. You've only proven that you're mad at something.
hahhahahahah
1. you CAN'T tell if I'm mad from any of those posts
2. I don't have to prove there is a god--some who claims there is a god has to prove that....

You can ask him when you see him...if you ever see him....
well, I don't think that's possible--since there is no god
You've never proven that there is no GOD. You've only proven that you're mad at something.
..I've been over this before
..you have a preconceived idea that people who don't believe in god are mad/sad = hahahahhahahahahahah = wrong

I tell the truth/etc
someone rising from the dead is undeniably outrageous
same with having a baby without sex
yet, some of you get upset???
Definition of outrageous

1a: exceeding the limits of what is usual the outrageous weather we have been afflicted with— New Yorkeroutrageous prices
b: not conventional or matter-of-fact : FANTASTIC
How about the subject of God’s spirit residing in you? Is that outrageous too?
define spirit
Not material. Incorporeal. Intangible.
you do know what intangible means???!!!
adjective
not tangible; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch, as incorporeal or immaterial things; impalpable.
not definite or clear to the mind:
math is clear to the mind/undeniable
It doesn’t exist in a physical sense, Einstein. It only exists in the mind.
you made the Freudian Slip there.......intangible
No. Intangible is the correct word. It basically means something that is immaterial. Something you can’t put your hands on.
exactly--not clear to the mind = who knows wtf it is/can't be proven
A Laplace transformation is not clear to your mind so it can’t be proven to you. No different for God.
you messed up--intangible

no one is mad or insulting god/etc--
....!!!!!!!???????we should thank something that doesn't exist????!!!

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

1a: exceeding the limits of what is usual the outrageous weather we have been afflicted with— New Yorkeroutrageous prices
define spirit
adjective
not tangible; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch, as incorporeal or immaterial things; impalpable.
No. Intangible is the correct word. It basically means something that is immaterial. Something you can’t put your hands on.
A Laplace transformation is not clear to your mind so it can’t be proven to you. No different for God.
Not at all. You don’t comprehend it.

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
adjective
you admitted that YOU can't comprehend it = intangible

I’m going to find some new ones.
You may have been looking in the wrong places. Try tiny whispering sounds and narrow paths.
Whispering sounds can be the way to many wide paths to explore.

There is a single fatal problem with the NT. That is, that Jesus (the central figure in an ideology written by largely unknown authors), does not explain why his doctrines are good for mankind, he commands obedience to them and levies a system of rewards or punishments based on adherence and conformity. Jesus doesn't say, "Be good to one another because you are each precious," Jesus states, "Believe and obey and you will see heaven-- doubt and disobey and you will earn eternal damnation".

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
adjective
No. I explained it quite clearly. Intangible is not material. You do know what material means, right?

I’m going to find some new ones.
You may have been looking in the wrong places. Try tiny whispering sounds and narrow paths.

There is a single fatal problem with the NT. That is, that Jesus (the central figure in an ideology written by largely unknown authors), does not explain why his doctrines are good for mankind, he commands obedience to them and levies a system of rewards or punishments based on adherence and conformity. Jesus doesn't say, "Be good to one another because you are each precious," Jesus states, "Believe and obey and you will see heaven-- doubt and disobey and you will earn eternal damnation".
Sort of like the OT, right?

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
adjective
No. I explained it quite clearly. Intangible is not material. You do know what material means, right?
..also---a lot of the ''believers'' don't want to discuss the subjects, they want to attack me = they don't have an argument
hahahhahahah

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
adjective
..also---a lot of the ''believers'' don't want to discuss the subjects, they want to attack me = they don't have an argument
hahahhahahah
You seem desperate to discuss God to me.

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
adjective
hahahhahahah
there it is AGAIN--you CAN'T determine someone's emotions over the inet--especially my posts which are unemotional

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
adjective
hahahhahahah
there it is AGAIN--you CAN'T determine someone's emotions over the inet--especially my posts which are unemotional
How was that determining your emotions?

Besides when you type hahahahs how is that not conveying your emotion?

Seriously, you strike me as someone who has a need to tear others down to build yourself up.

Whispering sounds may indeed open up the way to many new and unexplored perspectives. These, of course, are much different from wide, well traveled paths. Taking the road less traveled often makes a great difference (as noted in the famous post by Robert Frost).

You may have missed the passages where Jesus said we are the salt of the earth, where the very hairs on our heads are numbered, that not even a sparrow falls without the Father's awareness--and that we are much more valuable than sparrows.

Keep in mind that in Biblical times, their word for eternal encompassed more than how we think of eternal. Jesus points out there are two ways that always were and always will be (everlasting/eternal). It is not possible to have a foot on both paths. For those who believe that mankind is made up of body, mind, and spirit, with the spirit living on into eternity, the path we choose is vital to our overall well-being. Nor does the way Jesus taught begin in the next life. Jesus insisted that the heavenly path is within our reach right now, and noted that sinners and prostitutes had found their way onto this way before many people considered holy. In other words, heaven begins right now, right here on earth. So does damnation.

How do we know which path we are on? Jesus once compared the Way of Damnation to the fires in the Jerusalem city dump, where even so, the worms never die out.

If religion frustrates one to that point--where the inner fires never stop burning and that faith you see as a worm never dies--it may be wise to examine the path one has chosen. Hollie, you, Harmonica, and others have rightfully rejected religion and God as you see and understand them. People of faith have also rejected religion and God and you see them. Our discussions offer insight into another, very different perspective.

The biggest mistake we all make is assuming that people see things exactly as we see them while they reach a different conclusion/decision (that from our perspective is very wrong).

I am on the path that is right for me. You and Harmonica are on the path that is right for you because you see yourselves as turning away from evil. What I do not think either of you understand is that these are still two very different paths. My path took me into the vineyard at dawn and I have had all this extra time with the Father. The other path may take you into the vineyard at dusk...where everyone's reward will be exactly the same.

Forum List

Back