god slimes people's lungs

..how nice of god to slime people's lungs...slowly suffocating them .....what's his purpose for that?

You have God confused with Corona virus. :slap:
He can heal it though. Shame we kicked Him out of the country...
god created all viruses ..he created everything, yes?

..I'm not the one who believes in sky fairies
No, you are going for something even more preposterous, believing that humans believe in sky fairies. That is the most senseless type of belief of all.

Many people of faith believe that we have spirits/souls undergoing a physical experience. We do not believe any human could possibly oversee spiritual progress in this endeavor. Down through the ages, humans look to what has been called The Great Spirit, God, (or any number of other human designations) to guide us through this temporary physical existence.

We believe in life after the present one because we believe we are made up of body, mind, and spirit. We believe how we live this life will affect our existence in our eternal life.

We do not believe in sky fairies, we believe we have an eternal spirit. If you wish to mock us for our belief, try striking at the essence of the actual belief(s) instead of spouting mindless untruths.

..how nice of god to slime people's lungs...slowly suffocating them .....what's his purpose for that?
You can ask him when you see him...if you ever see him....
well, I don't think that's possible--since there is no god

Then why are you asking a question like his?

They can't kick him out of the country. He lives in the hearts and minds of those who believe.

He wants to minimize "God" because he cant face what standing before the Creator of the universe will be like. All he will be able to do after his death is bow down to the ground and hide his face in shame for all the foolishness he spouted in vain ignorance in this life.

Thanks. I wrote about this earlier in the CE forum. COVID-19 puts a sticky substance on the lungs and it causes problems when trying to put the ventilator tube in. Since it hasn't been talked about much, I didn't know where it came in with the coronavirus' attack on the ACE 2 receptor.

ETA: I suppose one has to do an autopsy to find it and for the doctor doing it, it is very dangerous.

BTW how are your lungs doing?

Last edited:

Thanks. I wrote about this earlier in the CE forum. COVID-19 puts a sticky substance on the lungs and it causes problems when trying to put the ventilator tube in. Since it hasn't been talked about much, I didn't know where it came in with the coronavirus' attack on the ACE 2 receptor.

ETA: I suppose one has to do an autopsy to find it and for the doctor doing it, it is very dangerous.

.....you're welcome....a lot of old people are not doing fine thanks to god torturing them with C19

..I'm not the one who believes in sky fairies
No, you are going for something even more preposterous, believing that humans believe in sky fairies. That is the most senseless type of belief of all.

Many people of faith believe that we have spirits/souls undergoing a physical experience. We do not believe any human could possibly oversee spiritual progress in this endeavor. Down through the ages, humans look to what has been called The Great Spirit, God, (or any number of other human designations) to guide us through this temporary physical existence.

We believe in life after the present one because we believe we are made up of body, mind, and spirit. We believe how we live this life will affect our existence in our eternal life.

We do not believe in sky fairies, we believe we have an eternal spirit. If you wish to mock us for our belief, try striking at the essence of the actual belief(s) instead of spouting mindless untruths.
Some people don’t know what they had until they lose it.

.....you're welcome....a lot of old people are not doing fine thanks to god torturing them with C19
Got anymore straw man arguments?

They can't kick him out of the country. He lives in the hearts and minds of those who believe.
..yes, they are so brainwashed since they were kids, they believe--just like the Germans believed hitler was their savoir

Forum List

Back