god slimes people's lungs

hahhahahahah
..I have discussed civilly and politely on the Religion forum.....and the christians start the insults/etc ......you would think THEY would be kind and civil--but they prove to be hypocrites
.....my ''statements'' are facts

Nothing civil or polite about you. And you are a liar, a fraud and a baiter under your pretense of politeness and civility. You remind me of the Pharisee, Simon.

You showed your hand too soon with this admission:
..I'm not the one who believes in sky fairies/outrageous stuff/dead rising/birth without sex/etc

Your "statements" are merely opinions of the blind...
you are upset I post the truth?

..I have discussed civilly and politely on the Religion forum.....and the christians start the insults/etc ......you would think THEY would be kind and civil--but they prove to be hypocrites
Interesting how you see yourself. God and religion is very holy ground for people of faith. Posts speaking of God are far from civil, polite, or respectful. They are a tasteless combination of insult and ignorance. And you deliberately toss this onto our holy ground.

True, I have found you respectful and civil to members here, but personally, I would rather you be unkind and uncivil to me than seeing disrespect to God. Yes, I know you hold no belief--and the same is true for many in my family. But they have way too much respect for themselves (and me as well) to be disrespectful while discussing issues that are holy to others.
... to be disrespectful while discussing issues that are holy to others.
is it your decision as to what is holy -

1587236661101.png

lets hope not. christian.

I can't be disrespectful to god--there is no god
So God, whom I know is, and whose love I have experienced is not who you are speaking of when you claim "god slimes people's lungs". Just to whom are you referencing then? If you are not referencing God who made Himself known to me when you toss off descriptions just as "sky fairy" of whom are you speaking?

You see, I do not believe in your "god", either. There is no such being as whoever it is you believe you are referencing. So...why do you make something up to discuss here?

I have, however briefly, experienced the living God, and I can give every assurance He is living.

So, if in the future you create another thread, be honest. Entitle it, "My sky fairy slimes people's lungs." And, perhaps post it outside the Religion Forum. The Rubber Room seems like an appropriate place, perhaps.
irony there
....be honest---hahahhahahah......the Irish Ram just called me a liar = PROOVING what I said.....
god is about religion--so it goes in the religion section
....YOU people are making up god--I didn't make him up

I can't be disrespectful to god--there is no god
So God, whom I know is, and whose love I have experienced is not who you are speaking of when you claim "god slimes people's lungs". Just to whom are you referencing then? If you are not referencing God who made Himself known to me when you toss off descriptions just as "sky fairy" of whom are you speaking?

You see, I do not believe in your "god", either. There is no such being as whoever it is you believe you are referencing. So...why do you make something up to discuss here?

I have, however briefly, experienced the living God, and I can give every assurance He is living.

So, if in the future you create another thread, be honest. Entitle it, "My sky fairy slimes people's lungs." And, perhaps post it outside the Religion Forum. The Rubber Room seems like an appropriate place, perhaps.
--o yes, deannalw proved my point also.....post # 30--a real jackass

I tell the truth/etc
someone rising from the dead is undeniably outrageous
same with having a baby without sex
yet, some of you get upset???
Definition of outrageous

1a: exceeding the limits of what is usual the outrageous weather we have been afflicted with— New Yorkeroutrageous prices
b: not conventional or matter-of-fact : FANTASTIC

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

1a: exceeding the limits of what is usual the outrageous weather we have been afflicted with— New Yorkeroutrageous prices
How about the subject of God’s spirit residing in you? Is that outrageous too?

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
Not material. Incorporeal. Intangible.

hahhahahahah

Nothing civil or polite about you. And you are a liar, a fraud and a baiter under your pretense of politeness and civility. You remind me of the Pharisee, Simon.

..I'm not the one who believes in sky fairies/outrageous stuff/dead rising/birth without sex/etc

hahahahhahahahahaaahah---you prove what I say--thank you
...baiter--liar--fraud ---hahahahhahahahah
..I'm very civil and polite until someone starts crap ...check my posts
...dead rising is outrageous

I quoted you being abrasive, uncivil, and impolite. You use the excuse to be so, by regarding opinions that don't concur with yours as giving you crap. You fool no one, Simon.
You are crap...

...YOU people are making up god--I didn't make him up
Which of "us" has claimed that God slimes people's lungs? What has slime in lungs to do with philosophy?

How many of us are stating physical facts about God? Religion is not a science dealing with physical facts, it is a philosophy dealing with the human spirit and beyond.

...YOU people are making up god--I didn't make him up
Which of "us" has claimed that God slimes people's lungs? What has slime in lungs to do with philosophy?

How many of us are stating physical facts about God? Religion is not a science dealing with physical facts, it is a philosophy dealing with the human spirit and beyond.
......thank you thank you --it is not physical facts .....human spirit is not a physical fact
.....they are stating there is a god, are they not?..god this god that
god/jesus rose from the dead? etc

hahhahahahah

hahahahhahahahahaaahah---you prove what I say--thank you
...baiter--liar--fraud ---hahahahhahahahah
..I'm very civil and polite until someone starts crap ...check my posts
...dead rising is outrageous

I quoted you being abrasive, uncivil, and impolite. You use the excuse to be so, by regarding opinions that don't concur with yours as giving you crap. You fool no one, Simon.
You are crap...
hahahahhaahhaha YOU are the uncivil one
...please specify the post where I am impolite/uncivil/etc before the other member is a jackass.....

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
so it's made up/not real--undeniably

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
You mean like mathematics.

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
You mean like mathematics.
so 1 + 1 does NOT = 2????!!!??

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
you do know what intangible means???!!!
adjective
not tangible; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch, as incorporeal or immaterial things; impalpable.
not definite or clear to the mind:
math is clear to the mind/undeniable

I tell the truth/etc
Definition of outrageous

define spirit
you do know what intangible means???!!!
adjective
not tangible; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch, as incorporeal or immaterial things; impalpable.
not definite or clear to the mind:
math is clear to the mind/undeniable
It doesn’t exist in a physical sense, Einstein. It only exists in the mind.

Forum List

Back