God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

Says the freak that would fail a 6th grade science quiz, because he thinks a magical sky daddy tells him the scientists are all wrong...

The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered.
The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered
--you have offered no evidence either--which makes you a hypocrite
AND there is nothing to refute--you have proved nothing

You are lying and YOU are the hypocrite. Here is the evidence. It HAS been provided many times here and on other threads. Now refute it:

that is not proof of god ..there is no proof of creation or god --none at all

You cannot get something from nothing.

..THAT is not proof either---you don't get it ...babbling crap is not proof of god/etc
...the other thing is humans cannot even begin to scratch the surface of understanding ''creation''/god/etc..you don't ''know'' what god is ..you people just make up things and imagine things

Evidence for Evolution - Something was created from nothing
Evidence for Creation - God

Your ignorance of science doesn't make it true, buddy.

So let me get this straight. 14 Billion years ago, God "Created" the universe, so that one tribe in the Levant could worship him. A WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE to he can get to torment one tribe for thousands of years.

This is what you are going with.

Interesting. Even though evolution doesn't try to explain creation, you consider the idea of creation from nothing to disqualify the idea of evolution, yet at the same time cannot explain the creation of god from, apparently, something. Tell me, by chance are you a Trump supporting evangelical?

Last edited:

the evidence for creation are contained metaphysical forces combined into a single physical feature ... in the beginning, the elements of the periodic table everything in the universe is built from. the first forms of life.

upload_2020-2-22_10-13-25.png

from elements to compounds to --- physiology, purity of the metaphysical forces by the Almighty is required for the spiritual content of the physical to evolve as an independent component of the Everlasting.

the crucifixion of the religious itinerant became the impurity that must be resolved through justice or humanity will forever be doomed as prescribed by its founder - the Almighty. 4th century christianity is a perpetrator of sin and an endless state of impurity that must be resolved to reignite the true message of the 1st century.

a reason why atheism is a better alternative for future prosperity.

Don't change the goal post. Answer the question.
Ok, I will give an answer, for the sake of discussion.

I can produce no quote by you stating that explicitly.

Now, you answer:

Do you deny that you know the absolute truth of god, and truths about the history of the universe that supersede what we (think) we have discovered?

Nobody, especially me, has those answers. Just like ever atheist, agnostic, non- believer, Christian, etc. we take many things on faith. But, what science there is leads one to believe that a God exists that is equal to (and greater than) evidence to disprove the proposition. I began as an agnostic and examined the whole topic years ago, weighing the evidence based upon the principles of law learned studying school.

At the end of the day, whether you believe in creation or evolution, it is a matter of your personal faith and not very productive to berate either side because they don't accept your premise.

The heavens that you have yet to explore. Does God question your existence?
From where did the heavens come?

According to the biblical account, written many years before telescopes, binoculars, etc. in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Ultimately we want to know who created God. It's amazing enough that mortal men were able to write about the heavens long before they had knowledge of the confines of planet earth. Hell, the Egyptians believed the earth was flat. What did they know of Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, etc.?

The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered.
The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered
--you have offered no evidence either--which makes you a hypocrite
AND there is nothing to refute--you have proved nothing

You are lying and YOU are the hypocrite. Here is the evidence. It HAS been provided many times here and on other threads. Now refute it:

that is not proof of god ..there is no proof of creation or god --none at all

You cannot get something from nothing.

..THAT is not proof either---you don't get it ...babbling crap is not proof of god/etc
...the other thing is humans cannot even begin to scratch the surface of understanding ''creation''/god/etc..you don't ''know'' what god is ..you people just make up things and imagine things

I'm not making up anything and your skepticism shows that you did not look at the evidence offered. The scientist takes your views into account without belittling them. Just like your belief system, you don't have any proof beyond the shadow of a doubt. We both accept our premise on faith at the end of the day and we can discuss the differences and allow others to come to their conclusions based on the facts we present, not who can best the other is clownish pissing match.

Your ignorance of science doesn't make it true, buddy.

So let me get this straight. 14 Billion years ago, God "Created" the universe, so that one tribe in the Levant could worship him. A WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE to he can get to torment one tribe for thousands of years.

This is what you are going with.

I guess if you are into straw man arguments you've defeated yourself in a debate. Don't know where you pulled my name out of hat to say that to.

But, what science there is leads one to believe that a God exists that is equal to (and greater than) evidence to disprove the proposition.
A silly statement. There can be no evidence to disprove the existence of gods, or of magic, or of rainbow unicorns, or leprechauns. That's not a good reason to adopt a belief in any of those things.

Interesting. Even though evolution doesn't try to explain creation, you consider the idea of creation from nothing to disqualify the idea of evolution, yet at the same time cannot explain the creation of god from, apparently, something. Tell me, by chance are you a Trump supporting evangelical?

I'm sorry to destroy your faith in stereotypes. Donald Trump exhibits all the traits that the Bible would identify as being anti-Christ. The Bible says by their fruits ye shall know them. We have openly anti-Christian people on the left and Trump seems to appeal to the lowest attributes of mankind and their only excuse is that Trump isn't a Democrat (though he really is.) The sheeple are always left with voting for the lesser of two evils.

As I keep saying and referring you to a scholarly look at the facts, we're both basing our end belief more on faith than what we think is scientific fact.

But, what science there is leads one to believe that a God exists that is equal to (and greater than) evidence to disprove the proposition.
A silly statement. There can be no evidence to disprove the existence of gods, or of magic, or of rainbow unicorns, or leprechauns. That's not a good reason to adopt a belief in any of those things.

Well, you completely missed the point or like to twist what people to say to meet your own interpretations.

The reason that I ended up believing the Bible is that it is a religious book, written to a specific people (just as the Koran is a book that was written to a specific people.)

When properly interpreted, it explains the past, foresees the future, is a model guide on how to live a prosperous and productive life; it give us the best rules for governing and the ultimate dietary laws as well as handling interpersonal relationships. I believe and I've been blessed beyond virtually all the people I come into contact who have no real moral compass save of what they think is good or bad.

There are many other reasons, but you'd have to actually live them before accepting them. For that reason, rest assured, nothing I say is intended to convert you. As a wise man once said "it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg for a man to say there are twenty Gods or no God."

Well, you completely missed the point or like to twist what people to say to meet your own interpretations.
Yes, you always respond with some version of this complaint. But you never actually address the points made to you.

When someone's me does not give an opinion on your overall point or conclusions, and instead demonstrates that your premises are garbage, they aren't "missing the point". They are obliterating it, from the ground up.

According to the biblical account, written many years before telescopes, binoculars, etc. in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Ultimately we want to know who created God. It's amazing enough that mortal men were able to write about the heavens long before they had knowledge of the confines of planet earth. Hell, the Egyptians believed the earth was flat. What did they know of Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, etc.?
So to follow your trail of breadcrumbs, God created the heavens, from which God came.

As I keep saying and referring you to a scholarly look at the facts, we're both basing our end belief more on faith than what we think is scientific fact.
What article of faith makes you keep conflating creation with evolution? I'm quite happy to say I don't know what was here before the universe, there's not a lot of evidence for that and I will not take it on faith. However there is a lot of evidence for evolution. Please keep faith to yourself, I prefer evidence.

Yes, you always respond with some version of this complaint. But you never actually address the points made to you.

When someone's me does not give an opinion on your overall point or conclusions, and instead demonstrates that your premises are garbage, they aren't "missing the point". They are obliterating it, from the ground up.

If I understood that post, I might actually be offended. You were given straightforward, honest answers to your questions. Do you think your "i don't believe you equals a scientific refutation to the links I left?

Quit being delusional and post something that actually has some bearing on the subject. Your chest thumping doesn't impress anyone.

So to follow your trail of breadcrumbs, God created the heavens, from which God came.

Do you always put the cart before the horse?

What article of faith makes you keep conflating creation with evolution? I'm quite happy to say I don't know what was here before the universe, there's not a lot of evidence for that and I will not take it on faith. However there is a lot of evidence for evolution. Please keep faith to yourself, I prefer evidence.

It's just that you have no beginning point. What did each specie evolve from?

Forum List

Back