Zone1 Vanity Affairs

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
the songs of a Poet

Vanity
1200x675.jpg

I am afraid of all my sufferings; I know that You will not hold me innocent.
If I am condemned, Why then do I labor in vain?
f I wash myself with snow water, And cleanse my hands with soap,
Yet You will plunge me into the pit, And my own clothes will abhor me.
Job 9:28-31 (NKJV)

How then comfort ye me in vain, seeing in your answers there remained falsehood?
Job 21:34 (KJV)

Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
Job 41:9 (KJV)

Surely every man walketh in a vain show: surely, they are disquieted in vain: he heap up riches, and knows not who shall gather them.
Psalms 39:6 (KJV)

Remember how short my time is; For what futility have You created all the children of men?
What man can live and not see death? Can he deliver his life from the power of the grave? Selah
Psalms 89:47-48 (NKJV)

And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone that is greedy for gain, which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
Prov 1:18-19 (KJV)

Lest I be full and deny You, And say, "Who is the Lord?" Or lest I be poor and steal And profane the name of my God.
Prov 30:9 (NKJV)

All the labor of man is for his mouth, And yet the soul is not satisfied.
For what more has the wise man than the fool? What does the poor man have, Who knows how to walk before the living?
Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind.
Whatever one is, he has been named already, For it is known that he is man; And he cannot contend with Him who is mightier than he.
Since there are many things that increase vanity, How is man the better?
For who knows what is good for man in life, all the days of his vain life which he passes like a shadow? Who can tell a man what will happen after him under the sun?
Eccl 6:7-12 (NKJV)

Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman wake but in vain.
It is vain for you to rise early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
Psalms 127:1-2 (KJV)

For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore, have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.
Isaiah 30:7 (KJV)

I have not spoken in secret, In a dark place of the earth; I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain'; I, the Lord, speak righteousness, I declare these things that are right.
"Assemble yourselves and come; Draw near together, You who have escaped from the nations.
They have no knowledge, Who carry the wood of their carved image, And pray to a god that cannot save.
Tell and bring forth your case; Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this since ancient times? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me.
Isaiah 45:19-21 (NKJV)

In vain have I smitten your children, they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.
O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?
Jer 2:30-31 (KJV)

Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Eccl 2:17 (KJV)

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
Eccl 1:2 (KJV)
R (66).jpg

Greetings
the songs of a Poet

Vanity
View attachment 877342

I am afraid of all my sufferings; I know that You will not hold me innocent.
If I am condemned, Why then do I labor in vain?
f I wash myself with snow water, And cleanse my hands with soap,
Yet You will plunge me into the pit, And my own clothes will abhor me.
Job 9:28-31 (NKJV)

How then comfort ye me in vain, seeing in your answers there remained falsehood?
Job 21:34 (KJV)

Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
Job 41:9 (KJV)

Surely every man walketh in a vain show: surely, they are disquieted in vain: he heap up riches, and knows not who shall gather them.
Psalms 39:6 (KJV)

Remember how short my time is; For what futility have You created all the children of men?
What man can live and not see death? Can he deliver his life from the power of the grave? Selah
Psalms 89:47-48 (NKJV)

And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone that is greedy for gain, which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
Prov 1:18-19 (KJV)

Lest I be full and deny You, And say, "Who is the Lord?" Or lest I be poor and steal And profane the name of my God.
Prov 30:9 (NKJV)

All the labor of man is for his mouth, And yet the soul is not satisfied.
For what more has the wise man than the fool? What does the poor man have, Who knows how to walk before the living?
Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind.
Whatever one is, he has been named already, For it is known that he is man; And he cannot contend with Him who is mightier than he.
Since there are many things that increase vanity, How is man the better?
For who knows what is good for man in life, all the days of his vain life which he passes like a shadow? Who can tell a man what will happen after him under the sun?
Eccl 6:7-12 (NKJV)

Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman wake but in vain.
It is vain for you to rise early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
Psalms 127:1-2 (KJV)

For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore, have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.
Isaiah 30:7 (KJV)

I have not spoken in secret, In a dark place of the earth; I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain'; I, the Lord, speak righteousness, I declare these things that are right.
"Assemble yourselves and come; Draw near together, You who have escaped from the nations.
They have no knowledge, Who carry the wood of their carved image, And pray to a god that cannot save.
Tell and bring forth your case; Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this since ancient times? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me.
Isaiah 45:19-21 (NKJV)

In vain have I smitten your children, they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.
O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?
Jer 2:30-31 (KJV)

Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Eccl 2:17 (KJV)

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
Eccl 1:2 (KJV)
View attachment 877345
?

Forum List

Back