God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

If there is a freak between us, you see him in the mirror each morning.
Says the freak that would fail a 6th grade science quiz, because he thinks a magical sky daddy tells him the scientists are all wrong...

The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered.
The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered
--you have offered no evidence either--which makes you a hypocrite
AND there is nothing to refute--you have proved nothing

You are lying and YOU are the hypocrite. Here is the evidence. It HAS been provided many times here and on other threads. Now refute it:

that is not proof of god ..there is no proof of creation or god --none at all

You cannot get something from nothing.

Evidence was provided
No it wasn't. That's why you deniers are a laughingstock, while the scientific consensus, based on actual evidence, is rock solid. Whine all you want, you are embarrassing yourself. .

The ONLY reason I'd be embarrassing myself is that I would be having a battle of wits with an unarmed man if I kept humoring your stupidity.

The schmuck is in desperate need of a haircut, which you could most likely use yourself. Thank you.
You presume to have the authority to tell others what they should do- a religious person. Go figure.
And yet you're doing that very thing
What is he telling you to do? You're the one who thinks he must believe in something or, at worst, suffer, at best, miss out on the greatest prize there is. You're the one with the ultimatum.

You seem to think you have a monopoly on all understanding.
I was talking about evolution. You claim to know the absolute truth of god and the history of the universe. So, maybe you're projecting just a little bit. Or a lot. I will let the readers decide.

In exactly what sentence did I make this claim you accuse me of? So here are your words:

"God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him" Fort Fun Indiana

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

How can you hate something that doesn't exist? IF you have two brain cells touching one another, think about that. It's impossible.

Don't change the goal post. Answer the question.
Ok, I will give an answer, for the sake of discussion.

I can produce no quote by you stating that explicitly.

Now, you answer:

Do you deny that you know the absolute truth of god, and truths about the history of the universe that supersede what we (think) we have discovered?

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him
I felt the same way after my mom died, but it really doesn't matter what you or I think. God can be quite an asshole.

God can be quite an asshole.

That is a pattern across the entire pantheon of theistic religions.

How ironic that ancient, ignorant, primitive peoples were so readily willing to admit that the gods were assholes, but our more evolved modern religious folks are more often than not, not willing to admit this. Or they equivocate and grovel, saying that, obviously, God's plan for those who suffer is something we cannot understand and even benefits those who suffer. 'So forget about attaching "meanness" to MY god. '

The more enlightened the religious have become, thanks to secular ideas, the more intransigent they have become,morally, regarding their gods.

How can you hate something that doesn't exist? IF you have two brain cells touching one another, think about that. It's impossible.
Another who doesn't get satire. This thread attracts quite a population of them.

Forum List

Back