God does exist. Itelligent design in the Universe is prof of God.

What manner was that? How was the CMB produced exactly?

Because I know how it was produced and I don't see how it could be produced in the same manner. So please tell me how it was produced in the same manner.

You do realize that you just said black holes existed before the big bang, right? There are two problems with that. How can black holes exist before the big bang and if the universe had no beginning, how was there a big bang at all?
Then it sounds like you need to go read up. Google Penrose.
You are dodging the questions, dummy, because you don't know why the CMB exists. If you knew why the CMB exists, then you would understand why the universe began.

But you don't, so you post anything from a google search that looks like the universe may not have begun. Unfortunately for you, the CMB is the fingerprint of a universe that was created from nothing. It's the smoking gun. It's the evidence that the universe began.

CMB, maybe I'm too late in this thread, please post the three words in C. M. B.

I'm not mad and I have no idea of what you believe I did wrong. I don't believe you are genuine. I believe you are here to make fun of others. I think you are getting mad because I'm not responding the way you expect or hope.

God speaks to me the exact same way He speaks to everyone... including you. The only reason you can't hear it or see it is because you have poor discernment skills. That's no one's fault but your own. It's not God's fault that He didn't send you a burning bush or an email. It's your fault because you can't see how God has worked in your life. You are more than willing to find reasons not to believe in God - all of which are idiotic by the way - but make no effort whatsoever to look for reasons to believe in God and more importantly... have a relationship with God. If you did, you would discover your life was much more enjoyable and satisfying.
Color coded childish projection and self-contradiction. Hold on.. I feel the old buckets of spam coming next..

We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non beleiving scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.

You've the right to believe that a God exists. However, there is no proof, no probative evidence to convince others.
So it's just a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence?

You have a right to call it a coincidence, others believe in the big bang. Time and Space are mind boggling; it's also possible the entire universe will one day stop expanding and collapse in a crash of all the stars, planets, asteroids, comets and rubble in a mammoth black hole, creating a gigantic explosion; thus another big bang which may have had the opposite of an infinitesimal quantity, i.e. a value larger than the maximum possible measurement.
That's not the current view. The current view is that the universe was created from nothing ~14 billion years ago and will continue expanding.

So... do you believe it's just a coincidence that a universe hard wired to produce intelligence just popped into existence?

Cause if the structure of matter was just slightly different a workable universe could have popped into existence without there ever being a possibility for life or intelligence to arise. Is that just a coincidence?

I have a problem with the OP and your comments. Maybe if you would define some of your words; "the current view", for example might allow for an inspection and response. Thus I looked up this current view, and have posted it below:

Cosmology will never be resolved in posts here, or likely never in our lifetimes. This is my response.

If that were true I would be grasping at straws like you to explain how the big bang did not happen.
Oops, you're confused again. The big bang happened and is a fact. Ding, this is why discussion with you is torture. You think it is a valid tactic to pinch off steaming turds and make everyone else sift through them, instead of making their own points.

Penrose is great, imo. Hobbled by modern physics gospel like most all, but fighting back against the tide, applying brute force uncommon geometric (spatial) sense. Photons have no speed limit?

Shuttlecock_Universe_2880x1620_Lede.jpg

That picture speaks way more than a thousand words. Less shuttlecock, more hyperboloid.
Hawking, in his brilliance, saw a way to end the interminable groping backward in time: He proposed that there’s no end, or beginning, at all. According to the record of the Vatican conference, the Cambridge physicist, then 39 and still able to speak with his own voice, told the crowd, “There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe, and what can be more special than the condition that there is no boundary?”

What manner was that? How was the CMB produced exactly?

Because I know how it was produced and I don't see how it could be produced in the same manner. So please tell me how it was produced in the same manner.

You do realize that you just said black holes existed before the big bang, right? There are two problems with that. How can black holes exist before the big bang and if the universe had no beginning, how was there a big bang at all?
Then it sounds like you need to go read up. Google Penrose.
You are dodging the questions, dummy, because you don't know why the CMB exists. If you knew why the CMB exists, then you would understand why the universe began.

But you don't, so you post anything from a google search that looks like the universe may not have begun. Unfortunately for you, the CMB is the fingerprint of a universe that was created from nothing. It's the smoking gun. It's the evidence that the universe began.

CMB, maybe I'm too late in this thread, please post the three words in C. M. B.
Cosmic background radiation. It's the radiation signature from the Big Bang. But don't ask fortfunindiana how it was produced. Cause he doesn't know.

We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non beleiving scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.

You've the right to believe that a God exists. However, there is no proof, no probative evidence to convince others.
So it's just a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence?

You have a right to call it a coincidence, others believe in the big bang. Time and Space are mind boggling; it's also possible the entire universe will one day stop expanding and collapse in a crash of all the stars, planets, asteroids, comets and rubble in a mammoth black hole, creating a gigantic explosion; thus another big bang which may have had the opposite of an infinitesimal quantity, i.e. a value larger than the maximum possible measurement.
That's not the current view. The current view is that the universe was created from nothing ~14 billion years ago and will continue expanding.

So... do you believe it's just a coincidence that a universe hard wired to produce intelligence just popped into existence?

Cause if the structure of matter was just slightly different a workable universe could have popped into existence without there ever being a possibility for life or intelligence to arise. Is that just a coincidence?

I have a problem with the OP and your comments. Maybe if you would define some of your words; "the current view", for example might allow for an inspection and response. Thus I looked up this current view, and have posted it below:

Cosmology will never be resolved in posts here, or likely never in our lifetimes. This is my response.
That would be great if that were the current view but it's not.

An eternal entity is the only theory that I have heard on the matter. This is in no way shape or form saying that this eternal entity is a personage. The eternal entity could be a pile of mashed potatoes or something like that. Nobody has ever identified what that first cause was.
There's no way of knowing whether first causes recycle or not. Our Universe may just swallow itself and restart every 50 billion years or so. Regardless, the Aether remains. The ultimate pile of mashed potatoes, only far more intriguing and delicious!
CMB says otherwise. So does the SLoT. And I have not even started getting into what made the universe expand in the first place and what would make it expand after a big crunch.

But here's a detailed explanation on why no one (except atheists and fools) believes in a cyclical universe anymore.

At one time, leading scientists of the day thought the earth was flat. Until we can see the BB, we won't know how it started, is it cyclical..., and even then...

There are only two options; the universe began or it existed forever. The latter has been discredited. Time for you to move on from living on a flat earth.

Both options are still open until we know for sure. What you're doing is akin to premature ejaculation.

That's not how science works. Science never knows for sure. Science always allows for the possibility of reversing itself.

For all practical intents and purposes, until proven otherwise, cyclical universe models are dead. So you can pretend all you want that science does not believe the universe began, but you are just lying to yourself.

This incarnation of the universe started with the BB. What happened before that is anybody's guess. Plus, you're confusing theory with fact.

The fact that the universe began drives you guys crazy because you understand the implications.

Even if it was yoyoing there would have been a starting point at some time. And we don’t know how that happened.

An eternal entity is the only theory that I have heard on the matter. This is in no way shape or form saying that this eternal entity is a personage. The eternal entity could be a pile of mashed potatoes or something like that. Nobody has ever identified what that first cause was.
There's no way of knowing whether first causes recycle or not. Our Universe may just swallow itself and restart every 50 billion years or so. Regardless, the Aether remains. The ultimate pile of mashed potatoes, only far more intriguing and delicious!
CMB says otherwise. So does the SLoT. And I have not even started getting into what made the universe expand in the first place and what would make it expand after a big crunch.

But here's a detailed explanation on why no one (except atheists and fools) believes in a cyclical universe anymore.

At one time, leading scientists of the day thought the earth was flat. Until we can see the BB, we won't know how it started, is it cyclical..., and even then...

There are only two options; the universe began or it existed forever. The latter has been discredited. Time for you to move on from living on a flat earth.

Both options are still open until we know for sure. What you're doing is akin to premature ejaculation.

That's not how science works. Science never knows for sure. Science always allows for the possibility of reversing itself.

For all practical intents and purposes, until proven otherwise, cyclical universe models are dead. So you can pretend all you want that science does not believe the universe began, but you are just lying to yourself.

This incarnation of the universe started with the BB. What happened before that is anybody's guess. Plus, you're confusing theory with fact.

This incarnation?

We don’t know what happened before the BB.

And you still haven't demonstrated that you know how the CMB was produced
So what? That has no bearing on anything. You always end up in this state, ding.
It has a bearing on how the universe was created. It is literally the smoking gun on the creation of space and time. You just can't make up models without out explaining this massive amount of radiation. All of the radiation produced to date by the stars is minuscule in comparison to the CMB.

Cyclical universe models or models with no singularity can't explain why there is such a massive amount of radiation.

If you understood how the CMB was produced you would understand why cyclical /no singularity models can't explain its creation. In fact, if the universe were eternal there would be no background radiation at all.

So yeah, it has bearing.

If that were true I would be grasping at straws like you to explain how the big bang did not happen.
Oops, you're confused again. The big bang happened and is a fact. Ding, this is why discussion with you is torture. You think it is a valid tactic to pinch off steaming turds and make everyone else sift through them, instead of making their own points.
Now you are crawfishing. I seriously don't believe you understand any of this.

If you understood how the CMB was produced you would understand why cyclical /no singularity models can't explain its creation
False. A singularity is not required to explain it. Only a very hot and dense region.

New Topics

Forum List

Back