God does exist. Itelligent design in the Universe is prof of God.

Science can only guess at what was there as we can’t yet see that far back in time.
Agreed. So surely you understand that, when you assert that there was a beginning at some point, you have violated your own stated rule.

We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non beleiving scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.

Some say...........

While there may be a 'God", there really is no proof. None at all. The Bible was completely written by human beings.
That said, even if there is a "God", there is no proof it is a kind or loving God.
Many people desperately need something greater than themselves to believe in. Human nature.

It is every bit as likely that if there is such a thing, 'God" could be a malevolent.
If man was created in God's image, what does that tell you?

Was it absolutely necessary to create evil in man?
Was in really necessary to forbid God's creation (Adam and Eve) to eat from the tree of knowledge then put the most tempting fruits before them and then warn them not to touch it?
Worse yet, man supposedly suffered eternal harm at God's hand for doing it. Would you do that you YOUR child? Please just think.
Was it absolutely necessary to create a world for man where every living thing non herbivorous MUST kill another living thing to survive?
The crocodile lays in wait for the baby deer to drink. Hawks snatch baby birds from their nests and eat them alive.
Millions of human babies born with defects or die young.
Does that sound like a "loving" God? Sounds more like a sick perverted way to arrange things (assuming a God exists)

They would offer that if there is a God at all, it may actually enjoy the wickedness and strife, as some twisted form of entertainment.
Prove them wrong.

You are dodging the questions, dummy, because you don't know why the CMB exists. If you knew why the CMB exists, then you would understand why the universe began.

But you don't, so you post anything from a google search that looks like the universe may not have begun. Unfortunately for you, the CMB is the fingerprint of a universe that was created from nothing. It's the smoking gun. It's the evidence that the universe began.

CMB, maybe I'm too late in this thread, please post the three words in C. M. B.
Cosmic background radiation. It's the radiation signature from the Big Bang. But don't ask fortfunindiana how it was produced. Cause he doesn't know.
Okay. That's enough. What is the C.M.B. really?:
The cosmic microwave background (CMB, CMBR), in Big Bang cosmology, is electromagnetic radiation which is a remnant from an early stage of the universe, also known as "relic radiation".[1] The CMB is faint cosmic background radiation filling all space. It is an important source of data on the early universe because it is the oldest electromagnetic radiation in the universe, dating to the epoch of recombination.
Is it "from the Big Bang"? Not really!
It's from "the epoch of recombination."
What's that, dingbat? Glad you asked:
In cosmology, recombination refers to the epoch at which charged electrons and protons first became bound to form electrically neutral hydrogen atoms. Recombination occurred about 370,000 years[1][notes 1] after the Big Bang (at a redshift of z = 1100[2]).
Okay, so quick review: What is the C.M.B. a signature from? "about 370,000 years after the Big Bang"
Wow, very good, dingbat,.. I knew you could do it!
So how does this faint signal from long after an actual bang prove it couldn't recur? What's that? Yeah, speak up.. You haven't the foggiest? OMG, you're really catching on!

Last edited:
There are no more anti-matter particles remaining.

Irrelevant to my comment.
Exactly how do you believe the CMB that we can observe and measure was created without anti-matter particles?
I don't. Nor did i say or imply that. See what i mean? Every response to you has to be an effort in correcting your errors and falsehoods.
What was there to correct? I asked a question. One apparently you can't answer.

You are dodging the questions, dummy, because you don't know why the CMB exists. If you knew why the CMB exists, then you would understand why the universe began.

But you don't, so you post anything from a google search that looks like the universe may not have begun. Unfortunately for you, the CMB is the fingerprint of a universe that was created from nothing. It's the smoking gun. It's the evidence that the universe began.

Cosmic background radiation. It's the radiation signature from the Big Bang. But don't ask fortfunindiana how it was produced. Cause he doesn't know.
The cosmic microwave background (CMB, CMBR), in Big Bang cosmology, is electromagnetic radiation which is a remnant from an early stage of the universe, also known as "relic radiation".[1] The CMB is faint cosmic background radiation filling all space. It is an important source of data on the early universe because it is the oldest electromagnetic radiation in the universe, dating to the epoch of recombination.
In cosmology, recombination refers to the epoch at which charged electrons and protons first became bound to form electrically neutral hydrogen atoms. Recombination occurred about 370,000 years[1][notes 1] after the Big Bang (at a redshift of z = 1100[2]).
Okay, so quick review: What is the C.M.B. a signature from? "about 370,000 years after the Big Bang"
That was a really worthless explanation by the way. Apparently you don't know how that radiation was created either. The actual radiation was created very early. It wasn't until the universe cooled sufficiently that the radiation decoupled from matter, dummy.

What was it that created the radiation?

Yep, thats it.

Science can only guess at what was there as we can’t yet see that far back in time.
Agreed. So surely you understand that, when you assert that there was a beginning at some point, you have violated your own stated rule.
I’m simply assuming that everything has a beginning at some point. But sure, we can’t see that far back.

I am loving this. You don't know anything about this and you are dancing around trying to make it look like you do.
And yet you are the one making all the errors that have to be corrected. So we can let the reader decide.

We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non beleiving scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.
My thought is that you're an idiot.

Have you viewed the fossil record?

Forum List

Back