Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

haveatit

May 21, 2022
I started a thread about a climate hero who actually set himself on fire to bring attention to human caused global warming. But I think we need to get directly to the point. Human caused global warming is a reality. And you are all doomed. For the most part, the media won't tell you about it. Which is run by the wealthy. They dictate your lives in every way. And they have decided not only that you will die, but how you will die. That being with as much ignorance as possible. Not only have they decided that you must die, but no doubt for many they view it as a necessary thing. The only thing any of you will get out of the issue is lip service. Not real action.

Even on a couple different television shows they showed on PBS on the issue, they brought up often enough a feedback loop in global warming. They spoke fairly often how one thing will reinforce another thing. But I don't remember them ever saying what a a feedback loop would actually mean. It means that the warmer things get, the FASTER it will get even warmer. They also seem to like to speak often on TV about what the ocean levels will be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any of you will see the year 2050.

Your time is short. How short exactly is hard to say. I would give it 20 to 30 years. The reason why is mainly methane. It is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Bill Nye did a show about it called Global meltdown. Regardless of how you may feel about Bill Nye, in part of the show he talked to an actual scientist who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. Though he was a tenured professor at some university, he decided to give up his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. And he said the worst culprit is methane. Like CO2, it is ever increasing. I will show you a graph of it. Astonishingly, despite things like thawing tundra, it is said that human activities are responsible for around 60% of it.

Global%20Atmospheric%20Methane%20Levels%20Graph.png

Or if you don't like that one, I have another.
Methane graph.jpeg

One of the things that makes this so bad is that not in the history of the Earth have we ever been in this position. It the past of course it has been far warmer. But in more recent history it has been getting cooler. When things are cooler, of course more methane will have a chance to accumulate. Much gets buried underground of course. But not all of it. And when things start getting warmer faster as it is, that methane will have the ability to escape quickly. I will show you a graph of the Earths temperature to show what I am talking about.

earth's temperature throughout history.gif

Now for all those deniers out there, I will unload on you all of the human caused glob all warming graphs that I have. Feel free to deny away.

ipcc-temp-versus-co2.png

CO2 graph 1.jpg

CO2 graph 2.jpg

tempCO2.png

CO2  graph revisited.gif

CO2 and temperature.jpg

global warming graph 2.jpg

global warming graph.gif

global warming.jpg

Attachments

• Global%20Atmospheric%20Methane%20Levels%20Graph.png
    Global%20Atmospheric%20Methane%20Levels%20Graph.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 40
Once I ready that we "were all doomed", I discounted this thread as an AGW nut case...

We have been cooling, almost a full degree C in the last 9 years. There is no self-re-enforcing loop or "hot spot" in our atmosphere. Thus, everything this OP states is hogwash. Nothing more than left wing talking points without substance in empirical evidence or science.

Human caused global warming is a reality.
Then how do we fix it?.... Die?....
The fact is that there are a growing number of scientists that disagree on the cause and have even written about how slow of a process global warming is and the level of severity of its effects on human life....
In other words... It may not be so bad to have a few degrees of warming....

I started a thread about a climate hero who actually set himself on fire to bring attention to human caused global warming. But I think we need to get directly to the point. Human caused global warming is a reality. And you are all doomed. For the most part, the media won't tell you about it. Which is run by the wealthy. They dictate your lives in every way. And they have decided not only that you will die, but how you will die. That being with as much ignorance as possible. Not only have they decided that you must die, but no doubt for many they view it as a necessary thing. The only thing any of you will get out of the issue is lip service. Not real action.

Even on a couple different television shows they showed on PBS on the issue, they brought up often enough a feedback loop in global warming. They spoke fairly often how one thing will reinforce another thing. But I don't remember them ever saying what a a feedback loop would actually mean. It means that the warmer things get, the FASTER it will get even warmer. They also seem to like to speak often on TV about what the ocean levels will be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any of you will see the year 2050.

Your time is short. How short exactly is hard to say. I would give it 20 to 30 years. The reason why is mainly methane. It is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Bill Nye did a show about it called Global meltdown. Regardless of how you may feel about Bill Nye, in part of the show he talked to an actual scientist who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. Though he was a tenured professor at some university, he decided to give up his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. And he said the worst culprit is methane. Like CO2, it is ever increasing. I will show you a graph of it. Astonishingly, despite things like thawing tundra, it is said that human activities are responsible for around 60% of it.

View attachment 651093

Or if you don't like that one, I have another.
View attachment 651094

One of the things that makes this so bad is that not in the history of the Earth have we ever been in this position. It the past of course it has been far warmer. But in more recent history it has been getting cooler. When things are cooler, of course more methane will have a chance to accumulate. Much gets buried underground of course. But not all of it. And when things start getting warmer faster as it is, that methane will have the ability to escape quickly. I will show you a graph of the Earths temperature to show what I am talking about.

View attachment 651095

Now for all those deniers out there, I will unload on you all of the human caused glob all warming graphs that I have. Feel free to deny away.

View attachment 651097
View attachment 651098

View attachment 651099

View attachment 651100

View attachment 651101

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103

View attachment 651104

View attachment 651105
While I am inclined to agree we are causing some of it, I'm your worst nightmare, not the outright deniers. Though in somewhat agreement, I am openly not in favor of drastic measures that will affect or possibly destroy "MY" standard of living, and do not want the USA to be the sacrificed economy to stop it, at this point, if it can be (anymore) at this point. Yes, it's selfish, but I can live with it.

Bill Nye did a show about it called Global meltdown. Regardless of how you may feel about Bill Nye, in part of the show he talked to an actual scientist who had been studying the problem for about 15 years.

Bill is a whiney twat.
If the "actual" scientist he talked to said we're doomed in 20-30 years, he's a whiney twat as well.

There is a long history of Hysterias that come and go, like the New Ice Age, Acid Rain, and the Hole in the Ozone Layer.
The Earth's climate is not 100% steady.
The Dirty Left Wing Crackpot Politicians exploit the fear and ignorance of soft minded people.
They will waste trillions of dollars for NOTHING.
These Crazy Climate Change Cultists are causing MAN MADE> inflation, fuel shortages and famine.

18 spectacularly wrong predictions made around the time …

Apr 21, 2019 · In other words, the hype, hysteria and spectacularly wrong apocalyptic predictions will continue, promoted by the virtue signalling “environmental grievance hustlers” …

Once I ready that we "were all doomed", I discounted this thread as an AGW nut case...

We have been cooling, almost a full degree C in the last 9 years. There is no self-re-enforcing loop or "hot spot" in our atmosphere. Thus, everything this OP states is hogwash. Nothing more than left wing talking points without substance in empirical evidence or science.

Let me guess. You are pinning your whole case on some recent little downward wiggle in the data. Look at the graphs. They all show the same trend. And many come from different sources. You don't think we're doomed? Look again at what I wrote and the graphs I posted. Not that it will do any good against a denier. So, what do I expect from you next? Maybe you already did it and I just haven't seen it yet. What I expect from you is to post some old black and white photographs of some religious nut walking around with a sign that says, "The End Is At Hand." Or some such similar crap. Sure, throughout history people have been saying that the end is near. But they were never right, were they. Though these days, with the scientific data that we have, those who say such things from a scientific point of view are most likely right.

Forum List

Back