How to fix Human Caused Global Warming.

haveatit

May 21, 2022
It is hard to fix a problem that so many think doesn't exist. But when things start getting bad enough that not even they can deny it, that will change. Human caused global warming is possible to fix. The problem is that the cure is almost as bad as the disease. I can think of two fixes for human caused global warming. And seeing how those making money from causing it are the least likely to suffer, that makes it even more likely to happen.

One fix would be to set off a super volcano. Such as the one under Yellowstone. (But not necessarily that one) The other option would be a nuclear war. Causing a nuclear winter. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be a war. Just nuke the hell out of some desert area. I have heard that it would take 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to alter the earth weather. I don't know how many it would take to actually cause a nuclear winter.

Though the nuclear option would cause a lot of radiation. But I have seen that in radioactive areas, larger animals have been doing surprisingly well. Even so, I would still prefer to stay away from anything like that. So I guess it would have to be the super volcano approach. What do you think.

There is a third option though. One that deals with the next worse problem to the world. Overpopulation. Obviously, humans are to blame for human caused global warming. So the third option would be genocide. Megadeath. When it comes to that option, who should be the ones to go. Obviously it would be those who are the most responsible for it. "Racist" or not, the FACT is that White people aren't responsible for overpopulation. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some areas it is even going down a bit. So in any genocide, in any megadeath, it shouldn't be Whites who need to be eliminated. I wonder if anybody around here is capable of seeing the logic in that.

It is hard to fix a problem that so many think doesn't exist. But when things start getting bad enough that not even they can deny it, that will change. Human caused global warming is possible to fix. The problem is that the cure is almost as bad as the disease. I can think of two fixes for human caused global warming. And seeing how those making money from causing it are the least likely to suffer, that makes it even more likely to happen.

One fix would be to set off a super volcano. Such as the one under Yellowstone. (But not necessarily that one) The other option would be a nuclear war. Causing a nuclear winter. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be a war. Just nuke the hell out of some desert area. I have heard that it would take 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to alter the earth weather. I don't know how many it would take to actually cause a nuclear winter.

Though the nuclear option would cause a lot of radiation. But I have seen that in radioactive areas, larger animals have been doing surprisingly well. Even so, I would still prefer to stay away from anything like that. So I guess it would have to be the super volcano approach. What do you think.

There is a third option though. One that deals with the next worse problem to the world. Overpopulation. Obviously, humans are to blame for human caused global warming. So the third option would be genocide. Megadeath. When it comes to that option, who should be the ones to go. Obviously it would be those who are the most responsible for it. "Racist" or not, the FACT is that White people aren't responsible for overpopulation. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some areas it is even going down a bit. So in any genocide, in any megadeath, it shouldn't be Whites who need to be eliminated. I wonder if anybody around here is capable of seeing the logic in that.

What is "human caused global warming"?

How much of our warming is due to natural events and how much of it is due to humans, exactly?

My name is Lex Luthor and I approve this message...

ll1.jpg

All you posted is nothing substantive you are just another fool pushing a non existent Climate Emergency bullshit.

I posted a thread showing by hard evidence that NO climate emergency exists and not a single warmist/alarmist challenged it because they KNOW the evidence is against their lying propaganda.

It is YOU who have nothing to offer but more governmental control over the people which makes YOU a suspected closet Marxist.

How do you fix something that isn't happening?

Are you planning on making a personal contribution to solving that problem? Taking one for the team, so to speak?

If not, then you aren't really serious about it.

Yeah, isn't funny how these asshole always want the other people to die. But never them.

You are insane.

What is "human caused global warming"?

How much of our warming is due to natural events and how much of it is due to humans, exactly?

I go into that very thing in my thread, "Global Warming. Kiss your ass goodbye." Feel free to check it out.

Are you planning on making a personal contribution to solving that problem? Taking one for the team, so to speak?

If not, then you aren't really serious about it.

I am White. And as I pointed out, White people in general are already "taking one for the team,' so to speak.

All you posted is nothing substantive you are just another fool pushing a non existent Climate Emergency bullshit.

I posted a thread showing by hard evidence that NO climate emergency exists and not a single warmist/alarmist challenged it because they KNOW the evidence is against their lying propaganda.

It is YOU who have nothing to offer but more governmental control over the people which makes YOU a suspected closet Marxist.

Oh, human caused global warming is real enough. It will be interesting to see just how bad things will have to get before you see it as a problem. I guess that will depend on how much money you have.

Oh, human caused global warming is real enough. It will be interesting to see just how bad things will have to get before you see it as a problem. I guess that will depend on how much money you have.

You are simply the latest warmist/alarmist ignoring the evidence of NO Climate Emergency.

You didn't even show interest in the article I mentioned which is HERE:

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

I predict you will ignore it because you can't counter the evidence in it since they come from places like the NOAA, Satellite data NASA and so on.

You are simply the latest warmist/alarmist ignoring the evidence of NO Climate Emergency.

You didn't even show interest in the article I mentioned which is HERE:

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

I predict you will ignore it because you can't counter the evidence in it since they come from places like the NOAA, Satellite data NASA and so on.
Odd that you get on his case for ignoring your article whose sources you boast. Yet you ignore the IPCC and their assessment reports. Why would that be?

You are certifiable.

The point isn't to 'save the earth'. The point is to save ourselves from what the earth appears to be doing to us. :omg:

Odd that you get on his case for ignoring your article whose sources you boast. Yet you ignore the IPCC and their assessment reports. Why would that be?

You ducked yet again.

I QUOTED from the IPCC several times the other day with page numbers and link to them.

You are so pathetic.

You ducked yet again.

I QUOTED from the IPCC several times the other day with page numbers and link to them.

You are so pathetic.
Did you use them as a reference because you agree with them or disagree with them? From what I have seen you wholly reject the IPCC's conclusions.

Forum List

Back