Global warming is speeding up.

I am doing something about it. Telling you deniers what idiots you are. Next, I very much doubt the number of windmills or solar panels is anything like the numbers you say. Doubt to the degree of being comfortable with calling you a liar. Does your roof have a solar panel? Does the roofs of any of your neighbors have them?
You doubt, but you do not know, and judging from your past google searches, it is reasonable to believe you already searched and came up with nothing to support your belief.

The fact that there are absolute mountains of evidence that Biden won, Trump lost and that AGW is real tells me that YOU have lost contact with reality. If you ever had it.

Tell us how tens of thousands of climate science workers were all tied perfectly into a grand conspiracy that has not only managed to successfully lie to the rest of the planet for several decades without getting caught, but has not had ONE SINGLE MEMBER decide to confess. Not one. Sorry, dude, but it completely fails the sanity test and so, apparently, do you.
of course, you have already proved, that you only have your belief, that you have not the education to debate this or even explain your belief.

What was it you said, an Electric Arc Furnace uses no coal? And what did you do, you stammered and demanded references. How about some references everytime you post. You are demanding references, now do as you say, provide references.

present that mountain of evidence biden won, the fact that the democrats wont allow any investigation, as they have demanded investigations when their candidates lose is mountain of evidence that biden did lose.

Does this look linear to you?

View attachment 537053

What is the rate between 1860 and 1900?* And what's the rate between 1980 and 2020?** Last time I checked that would qualify as a positive acceleration and tells us that this trend is NOT linear.

* 0.1C/40 years or 0.0025C/yr
** 0.75C/40years or 0.01875C/yr - a 750% rate increase

Of course I agree with you. But these things say something I don't like. Calling those temperatures an "anomaly." There is nothing anomalous about them. They know exactly why they are happening.

View attachment 537053

What is the rate between 1860 and 1900?* And what's the rate between 1980 and 2020?** Last time I checked that would qualify as a positive acceleration and tells us that this trend is NOT linear.

it looks like a meaning less colored picture of less than a billionth of the weather on earth. It does not even cover a period long enough to demonstrate a cycle in climate.

I am doing something about it. Telling you deniers what idiots you are. Next, I very much doubt the number of windmills or solar panels is anything like the numbers you say. Doubt to the degree of being comfortable with calling you a liar. Does your roof have a solar panel? Does the roofs of any of your neighbors have them?
my neighbor has them, they are all over the neighborhood, there are solar panels on acres of land, miles of land, on our borders.

Ivanpah alone is 6 square miles, and there are how many solar plants, a hundred? Hundreds? They manufacture Solar Panels 24/7 every day of the year.

Idiots? Yes, you are. The first generation of Wind Turbines have already been thrown away and that was easily thousands. Just in california alone.

Altamont pass had 5000 wind turbines by itself, just one place in califonia.

What about Tehachapi or San Gorgonio? California alone had at least 10,000

Sorry professor. Polar bears are still predicted to face near extinction by the end of the century due to global warming. They rely on sea ice.
why, because scientist says? Scientists are human, and in the case of polar bears, they have been wrong for the last 30 years.

Polar bears are already showed us they are fine searching through trash dumpsters.

I see knowledge has limits
You have demonstrated that your knowledge has severe limits, first it was, crick no coal is used in the manufacture of wind turbines.

Now crick can demonstrate his ignorance when it come to polar bears, go ahead crick. Give us your bullshit rant based on ignorance as to why polar bears will die unless you help them.

Democrats are only trying to save the polar bears. The original bull shit propaganda fed to everyone that was proven a lie when the population of polar bears increased.

The fact that there are absolute mountains of evidence that Biden won, Trump lost and that AGW is real tells me that YOU have lost contact with reality. If you ever had it.

Tell us how tens of thousands of climate science workers were all tied perfectly into a grand conspiracy that has not only managed to successfully lie to the rest of the planet for several decades without getting caught, but has not had ONE SINGLE MEMBER decide to confess. Not one. Sorry, dude, but it completely fails the sanity test and so, apparently, do you.
THE climate workers (are something like sex workers)----they are getting paid to push the Carbon Climate scam. This is why they repeatedly get snagged lying and falsifying data. Those that speak out, are marginalized and have their funding cut and are outcasts to the thousands making money off the scam---those pushing the BS have funds pushed their way....

WE are in a cold cycle--------hence why they aren't saying GLOBAL WARMING anymore.....
Tiny carbon never was plentiful enough to warm up the planet (the sun was)---even among the green house gases---

View attachment 537053

There you go ... proving you don't know what acceleration is ... this chart also proves you don't know what correlation is either ...

Isn't it. But that doesn't affect the accuracy of the IPCC's observation. Global warming is accelerating.

LIAR ... the IPCC says warming could be accelerating, and gives a probability ... remember that list of references you posted a while back ... you never read them ... they don't say what you want them to say ...

Isn't it. But that doesn't affect the accuracy of the IPCC's observation. Global warming is accelerating.

Excluding the urban heat island effects it looks cyclical.
1631287733861.png

Democrats cut trees down and then claim they saved the Earth.

Where? ... certainly not in The West ... it's the trees that are burning, if these lands were harvested on a regular basis, there wouldn't be as many forest fires ... duh ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Where? ... certainly not in The West ... it's the trees that are burning, if these lands were harvested on a regular basis, there wouldn't be as many forest fires ... duh ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Besides the obvious geography lesson you failed, you obviously have no knowledge of California. Do Joshua trees count?

California is awful big, pretty idiotic to state such an ignorant comment.

Democrats cut trees down and then claim they saved the Earth.
I am quite certain that a large majority of Americans active in the environmental movement are registered democrats.

And, gosh, this was so easy to check.

Forum List

Back