Global warming is speeding up.

You'd be surprised how much geology I know.
I would be surprised if you knew fuck all compared to a lifetime geologist, who is in the professional Society of geologists, which endorses the consensus on climate change

You should debate that point with toddster. He says that solar panels cause a cooling effect. Next, ever see a rock in the desert? Does it look like rock or is it all covered in grime.
I guess they would have a cooling effect. Just like when you get in your car in summer time, it is always nice and cool inside when it is hot outside. I never could figure out how a car is always cooler inside during summer time, than the outside temperature.

And that idea that your baby can die if left locked in a car, during summer, that is pure bullshit.

You should debate that point with toddster. He says that solar panels cause a cooling effect. Next, ever see a rock in the desert? Does it look like rock or is it all covered in grime.
so tell us, how much cooler is your car than the outside air. Is your car hot to touch?

so tell us, how much cooler is your car than the outside air. Is your car hot to touch?

I haven't had a car on over 20 years. But as far as how hot they get inside, of course you know you're asking the wrong question. The question is how hot it would get inside if it was a convertible with the top down.

I haven't had a car on over 20 years. But as far as how hot they get inside, of course you know you're asking the wrong question. The question is how hot it would get inside if it was a convertible with the top down.
Of course I am asking the wrong question. You think you can dodge and outsmart common sense? How hot would it get in a convertible? Hot enough to fry an egg on the back window that is folded down facing the sun. Hot enough that a woman would not sit on the seat. Hot enough so that you could not hold the steering wheel or touch the dashboard. I would say so hot that it would soon, crack the dashboard and destroy the seats.

You got it wrong, I asked the right question. And I answered you reply. Care to go again.

Of course I am asking the wrong question. You think you can dodge and outsmart common sense? How hot would it get in a convertible? Hot enough to fry an egg on the back window that is folded down facing the sun. Hot enough that a woman would not sit on the seat. Hot enough so that you could not hold the steering wheel or touch the dashboard. I would say so hot that it would soon, crack the dashboard and destroy the seats.

You got it wrong, I asked the right question. And I answered you reply. Care to go again.
None of that is air temperature though.

In other words, it wouldn't get any hotter than anything sitting in direct sunlight. Some time ago I heard about a boy who's family lived in the desert somewhere. It may have been Las Vegas. He fell down in the driveway. I'm sure it wasn't for long. But he still got second degree burns on his arms.

Get it all out of your system. Then we can talk about the greenhouse effect. And how it actually exists.
Air temperature? Urban Islands. Windows that are hot. Cars radiating heat after warmed by the sun. You just said you do not understand any of that? Now you think you can talk about the greenhouse effect?

Is that where it is actually cooler in the greenhouse than it is outside?

Forum List

Back