Global warming is speeding up.

myself

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2021
I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.

Last edited:
Political pressures since the beginning have pushed the IPCC's official output to report and project the minimum, most conservative numbers. Actual warming, actual ice melt and actual sea level rise have consistently exceeded their predictions. The results that we saw with Monday's release of the the 6th AR were predictable.

I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
I know I was told 10 years ago that Washington DC would be under water if global warming continued to accelerate

So I did my part, I ate a can of baked beans every day and bought an SUV

Still nothing!

I have to say, I'm pissed out of my mind right now!

Votto

And who said that? Probably a global warming denier in disguise. Trying to make the rational people on the subject look bad.

Votto

Well sending our jobs to wage slave countries with lax or nonexistent environmental standards isn't the answer. Also, things like bees ants and termites have existed for well over 100 million years. They have societies of sorts. Though the only industry they have is gathering food and building shelters.

Forum List

Back