Global warming is speeding up.

That comment was directed at poster Azog, not you. Not that you have any reason to believe you're winning this argument either.

That comment was directed at poster Azog, not you. Not that you have any reason to believe you're winning this argument either.
That's what happens when YOU don't use the reply feature.

But regardless of that it is something that someone who thought he was losing an argument would say.

THAT sounds to me like something a Trumper would say.

Last edited:
Plots which include the effect from urbanization and cherry picked TSI data.

It's all explained in this recently published peer reviewed paper.

From what I understand, these days measurements of the sun's output are taken from satellites. And there isn't any urban anything up there. As for your "peer reviewed" thing, I wonder if something can be peer reviewed and still be wrong. Because if it goes against HUMAN caused global warming, it is wrong.

I wouldn't know. But didn't Trump claim he won just like you claimed you won?

Are you kidding? Trump probably still thinks he won. That the election was somehow stolen. Trump also denied human caused global warming. Much like he denied the coronavirus.

I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
I guess you live in a box, or under a rock. "start doing something about it"?

We have already built thousands upon thousands upon thousands of wind turbines, millions of tons of fossil fuels used in the process.

We have built miles and miles and miles, hundreds of miles, thousands of miles of solar panels, again using billions of tons of fossil fuels.

Sorry professor. Polar bears are still predicted to face near extinction by the end of the century due to global warming. They rely on sea ice.
But isn't there a record number of polar bears?

Are you kidding? Trump probably still thinks he won. That the election was somehow stolen. Trump also denied human caused global warming. Much like he denied the coronavirus.
Trump won and the dems cheated. It doesn't matter what Trump thinks but what the American people think. This is why there are FUCK BIDEN flags all over and chants of FUCK BIDEN.

What matters is what ACTUALLY HAPPENED and what actually happened is that Biden won and Trump lost. The acceleration of global warming is also actually happening: the increase in air temperatures, the increase in ocean temperatures at the surface and in the deeps, the melting of the poles and all the rest of the world's ice - all those processes are accelerating.

What matters is what ACTUALLY HAPPENED and what actually happened is that Biden won and Trump lost. The acceleration of global warming is also actually happening: the increase in air temperatures, the increase in ocean temperatures at the surface and in the deeps, the melting of the poles and all the rest of the world's ice - all those processes are accelerating.

Please provide your math that backs this up ... because your correlation isn't very good ... in fact, we have almost perfect correlation between human population and carbon dioxide concentration starting 100 years ago (although this breaks down if we go back into WWI) ...

Using NOAA's data ... we had a period of global cooling between 1880 and 1910, then global warming between 1910 and 1940, cooling between 1940 and 1980, and now we have warming since 1980 ... yet in each of these years, carbon dioxide concentrations are always rising ... so, roughly a 50% correlation, that same correlation to coin flipping ...

We've seen 1ºC rise n the past 50 years, the IPCC predicts 2ºC rise over the next 100 years ... that's a constant 0.02ºC/year ... do you know what the word "acceleration" means? ...

Does this look linear to you?

1631212679537.png

What is the rate between 1860 and 1900?* And what's the rate between 1980 and 2020?** Last time I checked that would qualify as a positive acceleration and tells us that this trend is NOT linear.

* 0.1C/40 years or 0.0025C/yr
** 0.75C/40years or 0.01875C/yr - a 750% rate increase

Last edited:
All BS....Trump won, Biden cheated ..........ghost votes are fraudulent votes.
Global warming is a scam....that enriches the CHINESE, The UN and several western politicans....we have actually entered a COLD CYCLE now babe. Oh and polar bears are increasing in numbers. Remember too...it was KEN LAY Of ENRON who came up with the CARBON CREDIT SCAM.

The fact that there are absolute mountains of evidence that Biden won, Trump lost and that AGW is real tells me that YOU have lost contact with reality. If you ever had it.

Tell us how tens of thousands of climate science workers were all tied perfectly into a grand conspiracy that has not only managed to successfully lie to the rest of the planet for several decades without getting caught, but has not had ONE SINGLE MEMBER decide to confess. Not one. Sorry, dude, but it completely fails the sanity test and so, apparently, do you.

Does this look linear to you?

View attachment 537053

What is the rate between 1860 and 1900?* And what's the rate between 1980 and 2020?** Last time I checked that would qualify as a positive acceleration and tells us that this trend is NOT linear.

* 0.1C/40 years or 0.0025C/yr
** 0.75C/40years or 0.01875C/yr - a 750% rate increase
You should have used the reply feature.

ReinyDays

Excluding the urban effect (rural data set only) it looks cyclical.

1631227698255.png

Last edited:
From what I understand, these days measurements of the sun's output are taken from satellites. And there isn't any urban anything up there. As for your "peer reviewed" thing, I wonder if something can be peer reviewed and still be wrong. Because if it goes against HUMAN caused global warming, it is wrong.
The study found that scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. For instance, in the graphs above, the panels on the left lead to the conclusion that global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to human-caused emissions, especially carbon dioxide (CO2), i.e., the conclusion reached by the UN IPCC reports. In contrast, the panels on the right lead to the exact opposite conclusion, i.e., that the global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to natural cycles, chiefly long-term changes in the energy emitted by the Sun.

Both sets of panels are based on published scientific data, but each uses different datasets and assumptions. On the left, it is assumed that the available temperature records are unaffected by the urban heat island problem, and so all stations are used, whether urban or rural. On the right, only rural stations are used. Meanwhile, on the left, solar output is modeled using the low variability dataset that has been chosen for the IPCC’s upcoming (in 2021/2022) 6th Assessment Reports. This implies zero contribution from natural factors to the long-term warming. On the right, solar output is modeled using a high variability dataset used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites. This implies that most, if not all, of the long-term temperature changes are due to natural factors.

1631226175544.png

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1674-4527/21/6/131/pdf

I guess you live in a box, or under a rock. "start doing something about it"?

We have already built thousands upon thousands upon thousands of wind turbines, millions of tons of fossil fuels used in the process.

We have built miles and miles and miles, hundreds of miles, thousands of miles of solar panels, again using billions of tons of fossil fuels.

I am doing something about it. Telling you deniers what idiots you are. Next, I very much doubt the number of windmills or solar panels is anything like the numbers you say. Doubt to the degree of being comfortable with calling you a liar. Does your roof have a solar panel? Does the roofs of any of your neighbors have them?

Trump won and the dems cheated. It doesn't matter what Trump thinks but what the American people think. This is why there are FUCK BIDEN flags all over and chants of FUCK BIDEN.

Your hallucinations are interesting. The Trump organization filed around 30 lawsuits claiming that the election was some how stolen. They were all thrown out of court because there was no evidence. Also, it is now a known fact that Biden won by over 7 million votes. Also, it is established that Hillary beat Trump by 2.5 million popular votes. But Trump still won. So if anybody stole an election, Trump did.

Forum List

Back