Giuliani interview on Newsmax

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

from the site:

Giuliani shot back to Kelly.

"The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

"All I can tell you is America is not America any longer. We do not live in a free state. We live in a state that's controlled by the Democratic Party, by [New York Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, [New York City Mayor Bill] de Blasio, and the Democrats."

Another political hit.. All of America takes note that the victims are all Republicans, the thugs always Demonrats..

I think the D party is done

Meanwhile, Republicans line up to testify to the J6 committee, and Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas all say Rudy's full of shit.

Trumpsters are the victimiest victimy victims in the history of historical histories.

from the site:

"The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

"All I can tell you is America is not America any longer. We do not live in a free state. We live in a state that's controlled by the Democratic Party, by [New York Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, [New York City Mayor Bill] de Blasio, and the Democrats."

Another political hit.. All of America takes note that the victims are all Republicans, the thugs always Demonrats..

When Trump Republicans are talking, OF COURSE the victims are always Republicans and the thugs are always Democrats. That is the only way they know how to speak.

"Ugh.........their side bad, our side good".

If you're listening to what Drunk Roody says on Newsmax...you're worse than done
you're reacting to it, now that's hilarious. You choose to walk into it. You are worse than the poster that posted it.

from the site:

Poor old Rudy. He rode Trump's coat-tails right in to national humiliation and then Trump stiffed him on his fees.

Poor old Rudy. He rode Trump's coat-tails right in to national humiliation and then Trump stiffed him on his fees.
is there something you know about rudy that made you say that?

Meanwhile, Republicans line up to testify to the J6 committee, and Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas all say Rudy's full of shit.

Trumpsters are the victimiest victimy victims in the history of historical histories.
Heil Shitler, Comrade. Excellent Piece of DemNazi Propaganda for The Sheeple!
Long live The Globalist 4th Reich! Bring on the 666 Great Reset!

from the site:

The tedious Republicans are ‘victims’ lie; along with the Democrats are ‘evil’ lie.

Both lies are even more ridiculous given the overwhelmingly conservative Supreme Court, Republicans having full control of more states than Democrats, and the GOP likely to take control of Congress next year.

If you’re getting your info from Newsmax, you’re done. :rolleyes-41:
I was waiting for Stelter...Can we both agree that cable TV needs to offer more basic level packages? Let people pay for their own propaganda. And the Prog propaganda will still be forwarded with those who do not want it as the number of networks are minimal not that.

"poor old Drunk Roody" pressured Comey into opening that investigation into Clinton's emails days before the 2016 election and he was riding THAT for years.

yeh, Newsmax had a robot built that looks just like Giuliani

and even sounds like him!

you can't even tell the difference!!!!!!
Was the robot sober?

If it was you know it was a robot and not Roody

The tedious Republicans are ‘victims’ lie; along with the Democrats are ‘evil’ lie.

Both lies are even more ridiculous given the overwhelmingly conservative Supreme Court, Republicans having full control of more states than Democrats, and the GOP likely to take control of Congress next year.
That's because, while the elite dims are dumb as a box o'rocks, We the People, even the Democrats who are not elites... are not so stupid..

New Topics

Forum List

Back