Giuliani interview on Newsmax

is there something you know about rudy that made you say that?
no... the dimrats are always throwing stuff at the wall and watching to see what sticks.. watching to see what morons out there might just believe their incessant lies...

is there something you know about rudy that made you say that?

Rudy's press conference at the Four Season's junkyard when his hair dye was running down his race embarrassed Trump... Cardinal sin. Trump refused to pay Rudy for his legal work.

What else do you need to know? It is what it is.

Rudy's press conference at the Four Season's junkyard when his hair dye was running down his race embarrassed Trump... Cardinal sin. Trump refused to pay Rudy for his legal work.

What else do you need to know? It is what it is.
I'll wait for a reliable news source to inform me about this, thank you..

hacks aren't believable

I'll wait for a reliable news source to inform me about this, thank you..

hacks aren't believable

And that's not a joke.
Rachael Maddow is a married mother of several children who realizes the true reality and takes no government payments. She gives her all for her kids. And she is derided for it.

no... the dimrats are always throwing stuff at the wall and watching to see what sticks.. watching to see what morons out there might just believe their incessant lies...

Rudy is facing ethics charges.

That article is 2 years old!

and besides, its rather off- topic

we weren't talking about legal fees. We were discussing how Demonrats are thugs..

from the site:

Giuliani shot back to Kelly.

"The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

"All I can tell you is America is not America any longer. We do not live in a free state. We live in a state that's controlled by the Democratic Party, by [New York Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, [New York City Mayor Bill] de Blasio, and the Democrats."

Another political hit.. All of America takes note that the victims are all Republicans, the thugs always Demonrats..

I think the D party is done
Or... hear me out...

Giuliani and and a lot of Trump's inner circle are criminals.

Rudy was disbarred in NY. Throw some of that shit against the wall LOL
yeh, its really funny when someone is treated unjustly esp someone like Giuliani who was Best Mayor of NYC ever.. Crime went down WAY low when he was mayor

so funny when good people get treated unfairly! ..can't get any funnier than that!

Some day you will be treated unfairly and accused unjustly and you will remember Giuliani and the Dim thugs

Forum List

Back