The Tweet John Fetterman Doesn't Want You to See: The Pennsylvania senate Democrat nominee posing with his beloved, 'Don't Tread on Weed' flag

Why do you think that Pennsylvanian are interested in sending a latter day Cheech and/or Chong to the US Senate?

I have no idea if they will. I've saw he was ahead but I don't put much trust in polls. Ending the stupid war on pot is a great idea.

I have no idea if they will. I've saw he was ahead but I don't put much trust in polls. Ending the stupid war on pot is a great idea.
Maybe.

But the liberal plan is to have huge bureaucracies to regulate and tax grass.

Which means it will cost a lost of moolah to legalize it.

Good for him. I'm not sure why we are so attracted to the authoritarians.
Yeah. Best thing I've heard about Fetterman!

Shoo, he's got my vote. Wait, I don't live in Pennsylvania, never mind.

Maybe.

But the liberal plan is to have huge bureaucracies to regulate and tax grass.

Which means it will cost a lost of moolah to legalize it.
Really?

Ask the places where weed was legalized if they hate it....

Okay, that's it. If Fetterman has me cheering for him, he is going to win this Senate race in PA.

DARN, now we'll have to put our majority hopes on that unfortunate, Herschel Walker. I think there are two others, also.

Really?

Ask the places where weed was legalized if they hate it....

The "first in the nation" for grass pushing of course gets a temporary boost like Nevada did with gambling.

Once the "tourist" factor is eliminated, that will decline.

Okay, that's it. If Fetterman has me cheering for him, he is going to win this Senate race in PA.

DARN, now we'll have to put our majority hopes on that unfortunate, Herschel Walker. I think there are two others, also.
Fetterman is not handsome though, not that his opponent is...but i thought that was your no.1 issue

The "first in the nation" for grass pushing of course gets a temporary boost like Nevada did with gambling.

Once the "tourist" factor is eliminated, that will decline.
In other words, when you're presented with evidence that your arguments are bullshit -- you just deflect with more bullshit.....

Please please, urge your Republican congress people to campaign on criminalizing weed -- have them double down on the whole war on drugs....

In other words, when you presented with evidence that your arguments are bullshit -- you just deflect with more bullshit.....

Please please, urge your Republican congress people to campaign on criminalizing weed -- have them double down on the whole war on drugs....

You don't get it , Biff.

Grass will STILL Be against the law unless it has the proper tax stamps and fulfills other regulations.

They are going to have to build more pens , not less, as the government will have a pecuniary interest in the weed trade once it is nominally legal.

Forum List

Back