GISMYS = GOD is my SOURCE=GISMYS!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
GISMYS = GOD is my SOURCE=GISMYS!! And over 15 years of posting GOD'S Word on message boards has proved no one ignores Gismys!!! ptl.

GISMYS = GOD is my SOURCE=GISMYS!! And over 15 years of posting GOD'S Word on message boards has proved no one ignores Gismys!!! ptl.
I love to put the main point of my posts in my post headline. GOD says his Word will never return void,His word will get the job done= TRUTH!!!

You are on ignore, but I had to take a peek at this latest rant.

Like...right. God is going to send His message via a screaming meemie that yells at everyone and foams at the mouth...on a message board...in cyber space. Um hm. Well alrighty then. NOT.

Now..back to ignoring.

You are on ignore, but I had to take a peek at this latest rant.

Like...right. God is going to send His message via a screaming meemie that yells at everyone and foams at the mouth...on a message board...in cyber space. Um hm. Well alrighty then. NOT.

Now..back to ignoring.

ROFLMAO!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! ALL FOES VANQUISHED!!!!! SOOOOOOOOeasy and fun too!!! ROFLMAO!!!

MAKE GOD YOUR SOURCE!!! Jeremiah 29.11-13

GOD SAYS=11 For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. 12 Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. 13 When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, 14 I will let you find me, says the Lord,

MAKE GOD YOUR SOURCE!!! Jeremiah 29.11-13

GOD SAYS=11 For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. 12 Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. 13 When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, 14 I will let you find me, says the Lord,

Now he's quoting Obama.

God Is Your Source AND MY SOURCE!!!
Provision and promotion come from God.
PSALM 75:6-7 NKJ
6 For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south.
7 But God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another.
PHILIPPIANS 4:19 NKJ
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
God can use many avenues to bless you, but He is the ultimate Source behind every blessing.
Your job or occupation is one avenue God can use to bless you. But, your job is not your source.
God can bless you through friends and relatives, but they are not your source. Even if they fail you or forsake you, God will not.
PSALM 27:10 NKJ
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me.
HEBREWS 13:5 NKJ
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness, and be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Look to God. Trust Him.
EPHESIANS 6:7-8 NKJ
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
COLOSSIANS 3:23-24 NKJ
23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
Keep your eyes on God. Thank Him for every blessing, no matter how it comes to you, because it is from Him.

I am the Lord; that is my Name! I will not give my glory to anyone else. Isaiah 42:8==It is the Lord Who gives us the strength to produce wealth. He is our Source. In Deuteronomy 8:18 But you shall [earnestly] remember the Lord your God, for it is He Who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.==MAKE GOD YOUR SOURCE!!! Jeremiah 29.11-13

GOD SAYS=11 For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. 12 Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. 13 When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, 14 I will let you find me, says the Lord,==God Is Your Source AND MY SOURCE!!!
Provision and promotion come from God.
PSALM 75:6-7
6 For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south.
7 But God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another.
PHILIPPIANS 4:19
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
God can use many avenues to bless you, but He is the ultimate Source behind every blessing.
Your job or occupation is one avenue God can use to bless you. But, your job is not your source.
God can bless you through friends and relatives, but they are not your source. Even if they fail you or forsake you, God will not.
PSALM 27:10
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me.
HEBREWS 13:5
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness, and be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Look to God. Trust Him.
EPHESIANS 6:7-8
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
COLOSSIANS 3:23-24
23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
Keep your eyes on God. Thank Him for every blessing, no matter how it comes to you, because it is from Him.

He is your source? Did you not get the memo about the body being a temple? When you stop drinking so much get back with us.

Forum List

Back