Get Rid of Reactions "race"

I like my "loves." I'd like to say that's what I've got the most of, but that would be a whopper.

It seems that some have gotten competitive in the reactions realm. I had to disable being notified about reactions because of the dozens of reactions I was getting.

View attachment 333815

I think we should have more reaction choices but I think having a "leaderboard" for the reactions given has been counter productive. I'm expecting several reactions to this post...lol..
15a6Ws-jmbP-i60DIT8yZaXnG2ZMskdtrTbIPsrtXQ96mr7S5JsBCzKmCEXYzZt-P-cVafxUst7pSUzrPWWZ5IUQGWRRCWw8Ge0mJALRIi0pcnU3walkwjmQSz_Qx-vDWWRmP8UA05hmpNSfOm-7ndY99-xxzKcPVjg

It seems that some have gotten competitive in the reactions realm. I had to disable being notified about reactions because of the dozens of reactions I was getting.

View attachment 333815

I think we should have more reaction choices but I think having a "leaderboard" for the reactions given has been counter productive. I'm expecting several reactions to this post...lol..
15a6Ws-jmbP-i60DIT8yZaXnG2ZMskdtrTbIPsrtXQ96mr7S5JsBCzKmCEXYzZt-P-cVafxUst7pSUzrPWWZ5IUQGWRRCWw8Ge0mJALRIi0pcnU3walkwjmQSz_Qx-vDWWRmP8UA05hmpNSfOm-7ndY99-xxzKcPVjg

Lol...that’s funny

View attachment 333815

People react to stupid

Forum List

Back