Get Rid of Reactions "race"

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
It seems that some have gotten competitive in the reactions realm. I had to disable being notified about reactions because of the dozens of reactions I was getting.

1589013905781.png

I think we should have more reaction choices but I think having a "leaderboard" for the reactions given has been counter productive. I'm expecting several reactions to this post...lol..

It seems that some have gotten competitive in the reactions realm. I had to disable being notified about reactions because of the dozens of reactions I was getting.

View attachment 333815

I think we should have more reaction choices but I think having a "leaderboard" for the reactions given has been counter productive. I'm expecting several reactions to this post...lol..
You received that many reactions from those posters in the past 7 days? WTF dude? Or did you do a photo-shop-thing on that graphic?

Most of those reaction points are Trumpists patting other Trumpist on the back for their vacuous posts. And most of those posts are written by retirees or spoiled brat baby boomers, not all of course but most I suspect, who are home retired and bored out of their minds. Their wives have probably told them to get the hell out of the kitchen and leave them alone. So they come to USMB angry at the world to spout off and to commiserate.

Last edited:

View attachment 333815

You received that many reactions from those posters in the past 7 days? WTF dude? Or did you do a photo-shop-thing on that graphic?
Nah...I've had it disabled for 3 or 4 weeks or so. Shortly after we went to the new format

View attachment 333815

Nah...I've had it disabled for 3 or 4 weeks or so. Shortly after we went to the new format
It was disabled for 4 weeks and you still got that many reactions? Jesus, there are some really dedicated, hateful Mother Fuckers on USMB.

View attachment 333815

It was disabled for 4 weeks and you still got that many reactions? Jesus, there are some really dedicated, hateful Mother Fuckers on USMB.
What was disabled? I've had it "turned off" for about 3 or 4 weeks. I had to; there was too many "notifications".

Most of those reaction points are Trumpists patting other Trumpist on the back for their vacuous posts. And most of those posts are written by retirees or spoiled brat baby boomers, not all of course but most I suspect, who are home retired and bored out of their minds. Their wives have probably told them to get the hell out of the kitchen and leave them alone. So they come to USMB angry at the world to spout off and to commiserate.

You're probably right.

View attachment 333815

What was disabled? I've had it "turned off" for about 3 or 4 weeks. I had to; there was too many "notifications".
Oh, "turned off." Sorry, disabled was incorrect word usage. But what I mean is , you had it turned off and still these mother fuckers racked up that many reactions?

View attachment 333815

Oh, "turned off." Sorry, disabled was incorrect word usage. But what I mean is , you had it turned off and still these mother fuckers racked up that many reactions?
Dunno. I used to get notifications for reactions. I have it turned off so I don't know if they are giving me a thumbs up or thumbs down or whatever. I'd like to turn it back on so I can respond. The problem is that when you get 20-30 of these, the actual quotations and such get lost with all of the reactions.

1589022551346.png

So I made a decision to not be notified about any of the reactions and am just getting notified about the quotations.

I think the "leaderboard" posting has given some here a purpose in their "lives" to post a bunch of reactions and the result is that it clutters the inboxes of the more regular posters like myself.

View attachment 333815

Maybe you should suck less.

Didn't take long for the first crybaby to bitch about well deserved negative ratings.

View attachment 333815

Maybe you should suck less.

Didn't take long for the first crybaby to bitch about well deserved negative ratings.
A-shhh..it doesn't get any better than this. :coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back