The Margin of Victory is only 12,000 votes and there are 100s of thousands if Illegal Votes that were counted.

And on and on and on the fraud goes. You cannot watch this video of The Georgia Hearing and feel like our Republic is about to sink in to The Abyss never to rise again.

Unless this fraud is overturned, there is no reason to call yourself an American again. America is dead, and you might as well renounce your citizenship and declare yourself an illegal alien of No Country of Origin.

Listen for just a few minutes starting at the 6:07 Mark

All the dnc paid shills on here can on
Y sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,their warped logic is because dead people voted,vote fraud did not happen,they won’t stop smoking that crack :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

There was no sizable voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Massive fraud was no sizable?

Well. Kiss my grits because it's going to be four more years for our dear President Donald J. Trump. :woohoo:

They don't call you Stepford for nothing.
I pity your mass fraudsters that used to be your leaders but have a certain future in the celebrity quarters at Ft Leavenworth. Okay, I don't pity Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Waters, Clinton, Extortionist Biden, etcetera

There was no sizable voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Massive fraud was no sizable?

Well. Kiss my grits because it's going to be four more years for our dear President Donald J. Trump. :woohoo:

They don't call you Stepford for nothing.
I pity your mass fraudsters that used to be your leaders but have a certain future in the celebrity quarters at Ft Leavenworth. Okay, I don't pity Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Waters, Clinton, Extortionist Biden, etcetera

The only thing certain is that your blob is leaving office.

Forum List

Back