The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
The Margin of Victory is only 12,000 votes and there are 100s of thousands if Illegal Votes that were counted.

And on and on and on the fraud goes. You cannot watch this video of The Georgia Hearing and feel like our Republic is about to sink in to The Abyss never to rise again.

Unless this fraud is overturned, there is no reason to call yourself an American again. America is dead, and you might as well renounce your citizenship and declare yourself an illegal alien of No Country of Origin.

Listen for just a few minutes starting at the 6:07 Mark

Expect the same bullshit response from the leftwing lemmings.

55D8A2D2-4213-48B1-8246-0D37274E5286.jpeg

And who knew. All this could be presented in a hotel court of public opinion and not in front of an actual judge under oath.

C'mon boys and girls say it and sound it out with me....S..E..D..I..T..I..O..N.

And who knew. All this could be presented in a hotel court of public opinion and not in front of an actual judge under oath.

Oh, so when they don’t present evidence to the public, it’s all a “conspiracy theory” and you claim there is “no evidence”. Yet when they do present the evidence for the public to see, you claim it isn’t being presented in a court and thus dismiss it all.

Did you dismiss the claims made by this woman in a public court of opinion when she refused to give her account to authorities?
31AF0A96-04F6-44E4-AD37-D262E1B3E2B2.jpeg

No, you didn’t. The media replayed it over and over and took her word as gospel. Kavanaugh was “guilty”, period.

Yet now that multiple witnesses are testifying they saw massive fraud, and will testify in court, you dismiss it. You’re a partisan hack.

Oh, so when they don’t present evidence to the public, it’s all a “conspiracy theory” and you claim there is “no evidence”. Yet when they do present the evidence for the public to see, you claim it isn’t being presented in a court and thus dismiss it all.

Did you dismiss the claims made by this woman in a public court of opinion when she refused to give her account to authorities?
View attachment 424835

No, you didn’t. The media replayed it over and over and took her word as gospel. Kavanaugh was “guilty”, period.

Yet now that multiple witnesses are testifying they saw massive fraud, and will testify in court, you dismiss it. You’re a partisan hack.
All of this is a wind up to present to The Supreme Court. They are recording testimonies and arguments for future reference.

For those who won't watch the video...

It's video proof and testimony of people telling people to go home, including the watchers for the two parties, and then resuming a count by a skeleton crew after all supervision is gone.

More obviously there... but it's part of it.

View attachment 424835

All of this is a wind up to present to The Supreme Court. They are recording testimonies and arguments for future reference.

Won't make it to the SC. Sorry. Not even God can get it to the desk of Clarence, Brett, Sam, and Amy. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 424835

Won't make it to the SC. Sorry. Not even God can get it to the desk of Clarence, Brett, Sam, and Amy. :auiqs.jpg:

What I don't understand is the "normal process" that occurs within various precincts to duplicate a ballot that possibly contains errors. So, you have one ballot that turns into 2 on the table where they are reviewed, and assumed to be later separated. Yet, when watching and listening to these poll watchers and poll challengers from these swing states describing how these duplicates were handled, that's something that needs to be taken out of the equation altogether. There are judges from both parties present to decide together on conflicting issues, not one of the clerks with a pen...sorry.

I worked the polls a few years back, locally and not during a national election. I worked as a clerk because I was told it was the busiest job and having a 12 hour shift I wanted the day to fly. The judges had a lot of time on their hands and walked around a lot and drank too much coffee lol Anyway, it never involved duplicating ballots, and to do this with ballots pegged as having "potential errors" flagged by the machine makes no sense whatsoever. I'll be shortly searching for who exactly made that recommendation and how that person convinced others that was the way to go. Good grief. Kids in middle school can come up with better election processing plans than these jokers.

View attachment 424835

You posited this as a wind up to being presented to the SC.
Make your case..and stop being a whiny little god fearing bitch.
Your act is getting tired.

Expect the same bullshit response from the leftwing lemmings.

Sure. You're all parroting really stupid lies again. Given that you always lie, we always have to point that out. Just remember, you're still going to be sad cult losers no matter how many lies you parrot, because nobody falls for your stupid shit.

A question: Given how badly you Trump cult losers all suck at fraud, why do you keep engaging in it? After all, everyone already knows you're frauds. There's no need to keep hammering that point home.

Forum List

Back