Conspiracies...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
We're 19 years removed from 9/11. How's the "truth movement" looking now? They look like the repugnant idiots that they are. And they began looking that way around 2005. It's been that way for 15 years.

Where will the "fraudsters conspiracists" be in 19 years? Just as repugnant and just as idiotic.

Are you sure you want to look like that and be known as such a mental lightweight?

I will do what I have always attempted to do... What it looks like to others is of lessor importance than trying to find logic and truth.

We're 19 years removed from 9/11. How's the "truth movement" looking now? They look like the repugnant idiots that they are. And they began looking that way around 2005. It's been that way for 15 years.

Where will the "fraudsters conspiracists" be in 19 years? Just as repugnant and just as idiotic.

Are you sure you want to look like that and be known as such a mental lightweight?
Obviously conservatives are oblivious as to how ridiculous they look – they’re just as oblivious as to how they’ll appear in the future.

Candycorn, Your talking about "mental lightweights" is like Miley Cyrus talking about "fucking sluts" or Rosie O'Donnell talking about "ugly dykes".

It is best taken with a grain of salt.

Dont know.. You had ME GOING for 4 years thinking that Trump was a spawn of Putin.. THAT was the ULTIMATE conspiracy prank wasn't it? And the MEDIA ate that shit up and reserved it warmed over and over and over and over again...

All with unnamed sources and phony Russian disinformation from the POS "dossier" that Hillary and the DNC paid for...

Think you win the tin foil hat award for the past 4 years...

Wow! I've got nuttin' on this one.
It may take a few days to decode Candcorn speak. I'll get back when I figure it out

I can decode it for you....

The 9/11 Truthers are known far and wide as nutjobs.
The "Voter Fraudsters" will be known the same way in short order.
Are you sure you want to be one of "those people"?

Scores of Eye Witness account and hundreds and hundreds of pages of afidavits sworn under oath -- if a person is actually INTELLIGENT, they are curious as to why so many people are willing to risk their reputation to testify to something completely independently of each other.

Only the truly stupid among us ask no questions.

Dont know.. You had ME GOING for 4 years thinking that Trump was a spawn of Putin.. THAT was the ULTIMATE conspiracy prank wasn't it?
Giving Russia a pass on their election meddling, turning over our based to the Ruskies... The proof that he was Putin's hand puppet has never been more solid.

And the MEDIA ate that shit up and reserved it warmed over and over and over and over again...

All with unnamed sources and phony Russian disinformation from the POS "dossier" that Hillary and the DNC paid for...

Think you win the tin foil hat award for the past 4 years...
Unfortunately for you the US Senate confirmed that the Trump 2016 campaign coordinated with Russian intel.

I can decode it for you....

The 9/11 Truthers are known far and wide as nutjobs.
The "Voter Fraudsters" will be known the same way in short order.
Are you sure you want to be one of "those people"?
Why do you believe your opinion of them means anything?

It got so bad one of the truthers had to change his user-name to LA RAM FAN . He doesn't like being called an idiot. You shouldn't enjoy it so much either.
Depends on who's saying it. So I ask again... Why do you believe your opinion of them means anything?

We're quite aware that conspiracy cult loons like Trump cultists are beyond help. They weren't reasoned into their fascist conspiracy beliefs, so they can't be reasoned out of them. Given how afraid of reality they are, they're going to keep cowering in their SafeSpaces, spending their days telling each other what brave special snowflakes they are.

Threads like this are for the normal people to get together and laugh at them.

We're quite aware that conspiracy cult loons like Trump cultists are beyond help. They weren't reasoned into their fascist conspiracy beliefs, so they can't be reasoned out of them. Given how afraid of reality they are, they're going to keep cowering in their SafeSpaces, spending their days telling each other what brave special snowflakes they are.

Threads like this are for the normal people to get together and laugh at them.
*shrugs* ok.

Unfortunately for you the US Senate confirmed that the Trump 2016 campaign coordinated with Russian intel.

Oh.. The SENATE huh? Where are the names and indictments? How did Mueller take a "pass" on all the free good stuff.. You have NO idea of what happened in the plot to spy and abuse an opposition party candidate and his campaign..

You're a fairy in fairyland on this whole outrageous plot...

Oh.. The SENATE huh? Where are the names and indictments? How did Mueller take a "pass" on all the free good stuff.. You have NO idea of what happened in the plot to spy and abuse an opposition party candidate and his campaign..

You're a fairy in fairyland on this whole outrageous plot...
If I am in fairy land....the Senate Intel Committee (chaired by a republican) is right there with me.
As for the DOJ and OSC...they don't indict sitting presidents.

Your assessment is as faulty as your moderation skills.

It got so bad one of the truthers had to change his user-name to LA RAM FAN . He doesn't like being called an idiot. You shouldn't enjoy it so much either.
Depends on who's saying it. So I ask again... Why do you believe your opinion of them means anything?

LOL...it means as much as your opinion.

Society has determined that you conspiracy kooks are a funny bunch which is why you get banned, muzzled, and laughed at.

That's likely true.

Society has determined that you conspiracy kooks are a funny bunch which is why you get banned, muzzled, and laughed at.
And I repeat myself....

I will do what I have always attempted to do... What it looks like to others is of lessor importance than trying to find logic and truth.

When that day comes... What posts are you going to point at of mine? Quote a few. Why wait? Do some more laughing now.

But they really bleev it to be true OP. They really, REALLY bleev it!

That's likely true.

And I repeat myself....

When that day comes... What posts are you going to point at of mine? Quote a few. Why wait? Do some more laughing now.

Logic?

Your stance is batshit crazy. Democrats rigged the election. But somehow didn't rig the Senate races in Georgia. That is just the tip of the bullshit iceberg on which your "logic" rests.

Logic?

Your stance is batshit crazy. Democrats rigged the election. But somehow didn't rig the Senate races in Georgia. That is just the tip of the bullshit iceberg on which your "logic" rests.
You are absolutely free to think that.

Forum List

Back