Georgia Could Have Audit Examining Voter Fraud Just Like in AZ

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If the same type of fraud happened in Georgia, it should be uncovered.

---Press Conference Tomorrow in Atlanta to Call for a FULL FORENSIC AUDIT of Georgia’s 2020 Election Results---

"Yet another Trump cult traitor demands more fraudits. Film at 11".
Trump pointed out the fraud shortly after it happened. Are you afraid he will be proven right?
Sore-loser, you all lost fair and square, and you know it. Stop lying about it, and stop it with the fascist coup attempts. We know you're all butthurt fascist traitors. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.

Last edited:
Trump pointed out the fraud shortly after it happened. Are you afraid he will be proven right?
Sore-loser, you all lost afir and square, and you know it. Stop lying about it, and stop it with the fascist coup attempts. We know you're all butthurt fascist traitors. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.
If that's true, then get the fuck out of the way of having all the data -ALL OF IT- closely inspected and scrutinized.

If that's true, then get the fuck out of the way of having all the data -ALL OF IT- closely inspected and scrutinized.
Agreed.

But not in secret by your Stalinist hack pals. In the open, totally transparent, nonpartisan, EAC certified, and following the audit rules to the letter.

Funny how your masters won't agree with that, which means you won't agree with that. You all don't even try to hide your lust for cheating.

Sore-loser, you all lost fair and square, and you know it. Stop lying about it, and stop it with the fascist coup attempts. We know you're all butthurt fascist traitors. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.
Just to piss you off would be reason enough. Why are you so upset about something you say never happened?

You sound nervous. Why? Russia Russia Russia
Are you peddling the "DERP! DERP! DEERRRRRP! NO COLLUSION!" conspiracy retardation _again_? Given how often you've all been humiliated over that, I'd think it's the last thing you'd want to bring up. Some cultists are just gluttons for punishment.

I see you're comning out against a fair audit as well. Like all of your Stalinist pals here, you're quite open about how you plan to cheat. As your mentor Stalin said, it's who counts the votes that matters, and you intend to be the only ones counting the votes, in absolute secrecy.

You sound nervous. Why? Russia Russia Russia
Are you peddling the "DERP! DERP! DEERRRRRP! NO COLLUSION!" conspiracy retardation _again_? Given how often you've all been humiliated over that, I'd think it's the last thing you'd want to bring up. Some cultists are just gluttons for punishment.

I see you're comning out against a fair audit as well. Like all of your Stalinist pals here, you're quite open about how you plan to cheat. As your mentor Stalin said, it's who counts the votes that matters, and you intend to be the only ones counting the votes, in absolute secrecy.
I am asking you why you kept yelling Russia?

Just to piss you off would be reason enough. Why are you so upset about something you say never happened?
I do have to say pissing of libs sure is fun sometimes.

Good to see the mossad ready to attack it. Y'all are really worried, otherwise you wouldn't be here 24/7 attacking these audits....

Why would the Mossad be worried about election audits in the us......

Hmmmmmmm.....

Forum List

Back