Tennessee is the first state to require businesses to post signs if they let transgender people use bathrooms

POM

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2021

KEEP THE TRANNYS OUT OF BATHROOMS!
LET THEM SHIT AND PISS IN THE STREETS IN PUBLIC VIEW AND THEN LOCK THEM QUEERS IN PRISON FOR LIFE!

I think the worst possible job in Tennessee right now is the occupation of pecker-checker those stores and businesses will have to station outside the doors of those bathrooms.

Someone has to direct everyone to the correct bathroom, ya know. Couldn't pay me enough to do that job.

My work has two bathrooms. One for employees and one for everybody else. Glad I am not in TN and have to post a sign on the door that says "tranny friendly". People might start expecting some free glitter or something and we can barely remember to keep toilet paper in the public bathroom.

KEEP THE TRANNYS OUT OF BATHROOMS!
LET THEM SHIT AND PISS IN THE STREETS IN PUBLIC VIEW AND THEN LOCK THEM QUEERS IN PRISON FOR LIFE!

A law that cannot be enforced is stupid and pointless. As a business owner, how do I know whether trans people are using my washrooms or not unless I exam in their genitals before I let them in.

Short of forcing someone to drop trou and show their junk before entering the washroom, how are these places to enforce a trans ban?

How many self loathing liberals in the northeast are losing their shit right now even though they would never set foot in Tennessee?

Absolutely zero. Short of requiring everyone who is using the washroom to drop trousers and show us your junk to “prove” your sex, there’s no way enforcing such a law.

Women would then sue for sexual-harassment, in having to prove their biology, and pecker checkers would pick hot chicks to question just to see them naked.

Isn’t Tennessee the state with 200,000 unfilled jobs that pay less than $20,000 per year? How many of those jobs are pecker checker at the local Walmart?

Forum List

Back