Zone1 Gay Orgy at Catholic Church in Poland.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Best if this story isn't just buried and there is a full investigation instead.l
It's a bit hard to believe that Catholic priest would leave themselves so open to public scrutiny.
Otherwise, there's little doubt that the Catholic church has been covering up this sort of behaviour for years!

The Catholic Church in Poland is tackling a major scandal involving priests allegedly holding a “gay orgy” on the premises of a historic church and denying medics access to a hired sex worker, who collapsed during the incident.

Dude, I'm as anti-catholic as you can get and even I ain't buying that crap.

Dude, I'm as anti-catholic as you can get and even I ain't buying that crap.

Ok, maybe I was wrong.

Catholics are even worse than I thought.

Best if this story isn't just buried and there is a full investigation instead.l
It's a bit hard to believe that Catholic priest would leave themselves so open to public scrutiny.
Otherwise, there's little doubt that the Catholic church has been covering up this sort of behaviour for years!
Nothing new here.

Nothing new here.
Mighty homophobic of you there. Where is the tolerance to Gays you so champion?

tolerant-liberal.jpg

You entered a thread about priests. And you have no personal knowledge of them? Okay. Then what about statistics. What statistics have you studied?
They make the news nearly every day.

I don't know any Jeffrey Dahmer either but I don't really need to to know he was an abomination.

Wow. They are just as bad as America’s school teachers.

Russian News? Really? People who hate Poles and tried to murder the Pope, JP2?
You are sick pig for posting this nonsense

Any person wanting to become a priest should be vetted by the church.

HOMEYDONTPLAY.gif

Forum List

Back