Gang rape on a party ferry for graduating High School students

Freja

VIP Member
Feb 11, 2016
Sweden
Four men between 18-19 yrs of age gang raped a girl on a party ferry.

( I've summerized the information available and translated the text. The sources in swedish can be found at the bottom. )

Four men was arrested on march 30th on suspicion of gang raping a girl, during a student cruise on the ferry "Galaxy". Aboard was 1700 students from different cities in Sweden, waiting to celebrate graduating high school. After finding out about the suspected rape, every guy aboard was checked by police before they were let off the ferry.
The guys on the cruise had to stand infront of a two way mirror and some of them had to leave DNA samples for testing.
None of the four men that has been arrested was born in Sweden. Three of them are not european and the other one is from Balkan. The men live in VÀsterÄs and they have all denied the accusation.

The police are still silent about further details.

Swedish Media
Before the ferry even took off, Aftonbladet (swedish media) interviewed some of the students. Oddly enough, two of the students they interviewed were the future gang rapists!
Aftonbladet: What are you looking forward to the most on the ferry?
Student 1: Just fĂŒcking away, like... We are graduating so we are just going to fĂŒck away, dude.
Aftonbladet: Why do you think the police is here then?
Student 2: *Laughter*. They are here to make sure everything stays calm, no fighting.
Aftonbladet: Do you think it will be disorderly?
Student 1: No, no... Cause everybodys here cause of graduation. We just want to have fun, not fight.

misstankt-valdtakt-flina.jpg

The taped interview was later taken down after the two students were arrested. On Aftonbladets website, the gang rape doesn't have a large headline, and the article is way down below on the page. In the article, they published a picture of the ferry, along with swedish, blonde students. (Which also seems to have been taken down).
None of swedish media writes the ethnicity, except what is called "alternative media". Alternative media is racist, swedish media claims.
The names of the rapists has been revealed by swedish alternative media, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to write them. However, it has also been revealed that two of them was suspected of murder just a few months ago, and one of them has a criminal register since before.
That they were even allowed on the ferry is beyond me...

One of the students that was aboard the ferry wrote on a swedish forum what he experienced:

"On the ferry there was hardly any security guards at all, just some here and there. The bars sold cheap, strong alcohol without checking ID, so did the tobacco shops. Many were wasted, vomit everywhere and nobody kept track of us.
The next day, the hell began. Four sick young men had raped a girl and they divided us into two cues, one for the guys and one for the girls. The girls got out quickly and left were the guys. We got angry and frustrated, at this time nobody had told us what is was all about. They didn't answer when we asked why it took so long though we asked several times. Later we found out that there had been a gang rape, then we understood the situation and we calmed down. If they had told us what it was about from the beginning, we wouldn't have gotten angry. I had seriously been glad to stand in the cue for another two hours if I've known that a gang rape had taken place! Just so the police could catch the asshöles!!
Every guy had to stand infront of a two way mirror with the victim on the other side, I assume, and she would point out who did it."

What I want to discuss in this thread is the crime itself. And how the swedish media handled the situation.

Swedish media:
Fyra gripna misstÀnkta för vÄldtÀkt pÄ studentkryssning
MisstÀnkta vÄldtÀktsmÀnnen pÄ fÀrjan misstÀnkta för medhjÀlp till mord
Fyra mÀn anhÄllna misstÀnkta för vÄldtÀkten pÄ fÀrjan
Fyra mÀn misstÀnkta för grov vÄldtÀkt
Alla anhÄllna nekar till fÀrjevÄldtÀkt

Alternative media:
Fyra invandrare anhÄllna för vÄldtÀkten pÄ M/S Galaxy
"Vi ska fucka ur" – hĂ€r intervjuar Aftonbladet de misstĂ€nkta innan fĂ€rjevĂ„ldtĂ€kten

Last edited:

Forum List

Back