Zone1 Gandhi: “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

of course the people who call themselves "christians" are nothing like the
person THEY call Jesus----that person, Yeshua---was a JEW

of course the people who call themselves "christians" are nothing like the
person THEY call Jesus----that person, Yeshua---was a JEW
A Jew who left Jewry and ministered to other-than-Jews. As he said to the woman of Canaan (who was actually an Israelite), "Salvation is of the Jews", speaking of himself of course. He also said, "I will build my church", then left Jewry for other parts.

If Gandhi "liked" Jesus Christ he would do as Christ commands. You know, the not judging and loving your neighbor stuff?

A Jew who left Jewry and ministered to other-than-Jews. As he said to the woman of Canaan (who was actually an Israelite), "Salvation is of the Jews", speaking of himself of course. He also said, "I will build my church", then left Jewry for other parts.
who?

The one who "was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel", leaving the house of Judah behind.
Few will understand the difference between the Jews (Judah) and Israel. I think everyone will as we enter the Last Days. I think it is the mission of the Two Witnesses: "I am your brother -- Joseph!"

Gandhi has no history with the nazis
I guess it's because he opposed Indians fighting for the Brit Commonwealth during WW-2.

Gandhi opposed providing any help to the British war effort and he campaigned against any Indian participation in World War II. The British government responded with the arrests of Gandhi and many other Congress leaders.

In contrast he actually recruited Indian combatants during WW-1....Duality of man?

The Nazi appeaser? That one?

Frankly, I’m indifferent to whom he lied or didn’t like.
You can attack his character but not the veracity of the quote. I am a member of Christian Groups and the talk is about Trump, Buden, trans genders, etc, very little discussion about philanthrophy or feel-good stories. Christianity is probably not alone, but even Churches I watch online focus far too much on politics, rather than Christ and "good wll towards man"

Last edited:
Few will understand the difference between the Jews (Judah) and Israel. I think everyone will as we enter the Last Days. I think it is the mission of the Two Witnesses: "I am your brother -- Joseph!"
Sadly, many insist that there is no difference and that all Israelites are "Jews". Some scholars actually believe that Judaism began with Abraham, long before the first Jew was born.

The one who "was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel", leaving the house of Judah behind.
another example of a jelly bean education. The house of Israel (ie the descendants of
JACOB includes the house of Judah---Judah is the third son of Jacob and Jacob named
him ruler of ALL of his descendants---ie the House of Israel

Sadly, many insist that there is no difference and that all Israelites are "Jews". Some scholars actually believe that Judaism began with Abraham, long before the first Jew was born.
Sadly ----jelly-beaners have fun playing with semantics in an idiotic and superficial
manner typical of the Jelly bean

You can attack his character but not the voracity of the quote. I am a member of Christian Groups and the talk is about Trump, Buden, trans genders, etc, very little discussion about philanthrophy or feel-good stories. Christianity is probably not alone, but even Churches I watch online focus far too much on politics, rather than Christ and "good wll towards man"
True, the visible church, loaded with tares, focuses on worldly things. However, the real, invisible, church focuses on those more important things.

Forum List

Back