Gaetz will exonerate Trump

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Gaetz, Stefanik, and others are working to exonerate Trump. This declaration should settle the issue. It's time to move on to the election.

---Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) unveiled a resolution Tuesday that declares former President Trump “did not engage in insurrection or rebellion against the United States.”---

Gaetz, Stefanik, and others are working to exonerate Trump. This declaration should settle the issue. It's time to move on to the election.

---Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) unveiled a resolution Tuesday that declares former President Trump “did not engage in insurrection or rebellion against the United States.”---

Wow. That’s like a dude declaring he is now a woman. If you say it, it’s true.

The sex trafficker from Florida is going to clear Trump? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It won't even pass the House. The GOP needs every swinging dick and hot chick to pull this off, and that won't happen.

Means nothing, dope.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, get the pedophile sex trafficker to exonerate another pedophile client of a sex trafficker.

Brilliant plan!

Sex Trafficking Row Helped Fuel Gaetz’s Hatred for McCarthy
The Florida congressman's opposition to the House Speaker hopeful's bid for the gavel is indeed personal, sources tell Rolling Stone

Don't need Gaetz or Stefanik, SCOTUS is about to bitch-slap the dim insurrectionists into next year.

It's starting to look like a 9-0 decision. THAT would be embarrassing.

With the Georgia case falling apart and the DOJ's unwillingness to persecute Xiden, it's smooth sailing for Trump until election day.

Unfortunately, Trump said that he will not seek revenge when he wins.

THAT would be a mistake

No, magaturds are loyal to an orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes:

Because CULT.
I am not a MAGA type. I don't even like Trump that much. I prefer DeSantis.

It's just that I despise dimocraps with every fiber of my being. There is nothing 'American' about them. And I love my Country.

Don't need Gaetz or Stefanik, SCOTUS is about to bitch-slap the dim insurrectionists into next year.

It's starting to look like a 9-0 decision. THAT would be embarrassing.

With the Georgia case falling apart and the DOJ's unwillingness to persecute Xiden, it's smooth sailing for Trump until election day.

Unfortunately, Trump said that he will not seek revenge when he wins.

THAT would be a mistake
You are goofy. Trump will be found to have no immunity, the others cases are holding strong, and Trump is still in a world of hurt.

Forum List

Back