Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Just more of the BS that stated with Comey regarding not prosecuting Hillary.
He re-opened the case right before the election, which is why Trump won in the first place. Cheer up. Incompetent Republican lawyers have always been to dumb to conquer that Hill in court. Republican lawyers are notorius for not being able to win in court. Look at the Trump history. He's had the lousiest lawyers imaginable, time after time, including in front of Trump judges or the supreme court with 3 member appointed by him and a conservative majority.

Comey was forced into reopening the case as numerous news sources were going to run with new information.
But, he did, and she did not recover. Can't say I am sorry about that. Like I have said, I wish there had been a way for both of them to lose in 2016.

Yeah, it's fine he has the nuclear car keys, but he's too old and forgetful to go through a trial.
Which isn't what he said, but never mind.

Seems like he couldn't make a case for wrongdoing, so he threw in a few personal jabs.

This is why Special Prosecutors shouldn't be a thing. They spend a lot of time justifying their existence.

Seems like he couldn't make a case for wrongdoing, so he threw in a few personal jabs.

This is why Special Prosecutors shouldn't be a thing. They spend a lot of time justifying their existence.
You understand all those special words he uses?

Just like the Hillary case both prosecutors listed the undeniable crimes but used a flimsy excuse not to persue.

Bob Hur is a Republican......wonder how soon Biden will call him MAGA.

Biden stole classified documents, distributed classified documents......some SCIF level.

Also Uke doc's when Biden got the Uke prosecutor fired.....Jim Comer on the ready pad.

Makes Trump look like a piker.

Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"​

It has begun. Special counsel and others are beginning to spin Joe Biden as not mentally fit for office for two reasons:
  1. Joe Biden is a losing deal all of the way and they want to back him out of the election for "health" reasons to insert someone else. Joe /wants/ to run, but his handlers have given him the bad news that his time is up.
  2. They want to make Joe incompetent and unfit to stand trial so that no one can charge him with one of many crimes. Joe will now just fade off into the distance in his wheelchair talking to the plant in the corner of the room, and reenter-- the Obummas, who never really left, never even left DC.
WheelchairJoe.png

Last edited:
You understand all those special words he uses?
What I understand is that he couldn't make a case for a criminal referral to congress, so he decided to fling a few personal attacks in there.

He talked to the man for all of five hours, when the President was busy dealing with the aftermath of the 10-7 attack on Israel.

I think I'd have had other things on my mind, too.

Bob Hur is a Republican......wonder how soon Biden will call him MAGA.

Biden stole classified documents, distributed classified documents......some SCIF level.

Also Uke doc's when Biden got the Uke prosecutor fired.....Jim Comer on the ready pad.

Makes Trump look like a piker.

Not really. Even Hur admits that Biden fully cooperated, while Trump has fought tooth and nail about accountability on far more documents.

Forum List

Back