Gabby Giffords’ Gun Control Groups Ask Major Credit Cards to Flag Gun, Ammo Purchases

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
GunsDownAmerica wants major credit card companies to stop categorizing firearm and firearm-related purchases as “sporting goods,” creating a new category into which gun and ammo purchases can be scrutinized.

A similar campaign was run by gun controllers in 2018, as they sought to pressure credit card companies into cutting ties with semi-automatic rifle makers.

On March 9, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Visa refused to succumb to the pressure, noting that it is not the credit card company’s job to “[set] restrictions on the sale of lawful goods and services.”

Gun Control Group Asks Credit Card Companies to Flag Gun Purchases

Mrs. Potatohead made a tweet? That's impressive, she must have passed the coloring books for Christmas stage.

Meanwhile MILLIONS of law-abiding citizens bought guns and gun-related items without harming ANYONE.
Does that count? Of course not.

GunsDownAmerica wants major credit card companies to stop categorizing firearm and firearm-related purchases as “sporting goods,” creating a new category into which gun and ammo purchases can be scrutinized.

A similar campaign was run by gun controllers in 2018, as they sought to pressure credit card companies into cutting ties with semi-automatic rifle makers.

On March 9, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Visa refused to succumb to the pressure, noting that it is not the credit card company’s job to “[set] restrictions on the sale of lawful goods and services.”

Gun Control Group Asks Credit Card Companies to Flag Gun Purchases

Mrs. Potatohead made a tweet? That's impressive, she must have passed the coloring books for Christmas stage.

Meanwhile MILLIONS of law-abiding citizens bought guns and gun-related items without harming ANYONE.
Does that count? Of course not.
They don't try to stop the criminals from buying hot guns with cash......they want to stop law-abiding citizens from buying guns or ammo period.

I wish that anti-USA, anti-civil rights, anti- constitution, traitor kunt would have died when the crazy fuck put a well-deserved bullet in that scuzball's head.

The only reason she survived is because like most Dumbocrats she was already nearly devoid a highly functional brain when she got shot in the head.

Last edited:
1661870266144.png

Congressional Democrats sent a letter to a finance company in an attempt to pressure the company into denying gun purchases, as well.

It's allllll about control. If the government can control the use of credit to purchase guns, they'll be able to control the use of credit to buy anything. That shit is straight out of The Communist Manifesto: "centralization of credit into the hands of the state"

Note that credit card companies do not see what is being purchased, just the purchase amount.
Not exactly. Credit card companies do apply a Retailer type "Flag/Identifier" to the retailer and SKUs (also, every SKU sold has a specific identifiable numeric code to it). This why a corporate credit card can work at a hotel but not Walmart. Or the card can work at Walmart, but only allows groceries and cleaning items to be bought, but that big screen TV will be not go through. It's how WIC/EBT cards work.
I went through a remodel last year. Every transaction I purchased at Home Depot was tied to my debit used. I can log into the home depot app and see every transaction and the item purchased on my card. There is a lot of information and data out there and if mined can reveal a lot about you.

I guess I don't understand how this works for gun control. If I go buy a couple guns and some ammo do they report me and the FBI comes to make sure I'm not going to do a mass shooting immediately?

It sounds more like "we're going to know if you buy more stuff than we think you should." Or " when we come to take away guns, we will already have you on our list".

All this means is now I can't buy stuff at gun stores unless they are local and I use cash. If I buy a holster or targets.

What's worse is they volunteer your information to the feds with no law. They just willingly give it up.

Here in Florida, my gun purchases are in cash.

On the off chance I use a credit card to buy one (or ten), and the FBI comes knockin', all I have to say is that I sold them or gave them away, and the government can't do a fuckin' thing...

I guess I don't understand how this works for gun control. If I go buy a couple guns and some ammo do they report me and the FBI comes to make sure I'm not going to do a mass shooting immediately?

It sounds more like "we're going to know if you buy more stuff than we think you should." Or " when we come to take away guns, we will already have you on our list".

All this means is now I can't buy stuff at gun stores unless they are local and I use cash. If I buy a holster or targets.

What's worse is they volunteer your information to the feds with no law. They just willingly give it up.

The country is finding out in a very hard way, as to exactly why corporations in concert with government over time, had an agenda to take over America, and to concentrate it's wealth, destroy all small farmer's, businesses, and Independents in order to drive consumerism into corporate categories and spreadsheets.

How are y'all liking corporate America now Ladies and gentlemen ???

Look at how the big three corporate social media platforms are working in concert with government in order to silence you because you've learned and now understand to much.

Look at time gone by since we've slipped more and more into corporate and government backed dependency, and how after we allowed them to get as big as they've gotten, how they've pulled the plug on quality, customer satisfaction, easy access, performance, and any other promise's that were alledgedly guaranteed if we allowed them into our lives in a big way.

Feeling betrayed yet America ??

The credit card companies aren't "willingly" giving it up.........one of two things have happened...........

1. The Nazicrat goobermint has THREATENED these companies and their executive levels with something that would land them all in prison for the rest of their lives. (which tells you how corrupt they are in the first place)

2. The Nazicrat goobermint is bribing them with tax free incentives for all those customers they squeal on.

If you want a gun.............

1. pay cash for a USED one
2. get cash OFF your credit card and THEN purchase said gun
3. purchase a gun from a reputable NRA branded dealer or seller

If you do this, there's a less likely chance you will be "investigated".

I imagine the government could come up with a registry of gun owners just by listing people who have subscriptions to gun magazines, buy ammo or gun accessories, belong to gun ranges, have concealed carry permits are NRA or GOA members and of course all Trump Deplorables.

In fact it would not surprise me if the government already has a lIst.

Soon Biden will send the Federal Bureau of Intimidation out to harass gun owners.

The credit card companies aren't "willingly" giving it up.........one of two things have happened...........

1. The Nazicrat goobermint has THREATENED these companies and their executive levels with something that would land them all in prison for the rest of their lives. (which tells you how corrupt they are in the first place)

2. The Nazicrat goobermint is bribing them with tax free incentives for all those customers they squeal on.

If you want a gun.............

1. pay cash for a USED one
2. get cash OFF your credit card and THEN purchase said gun
3. purchase a gun from a reputable NRA branded dealer or seller

If you do this, there's a less likely chance you will be "investigated".
Everyone had best strengthen the dollar by voting with their wallet's in mind come November, and they best insulate Cash making it sacred and a right for American consumer's to never become threatened over or to be without or out of. This is a very important part of American freedom, don't let them take it from you.

Cash will be ending soon... Look for it.

Currency changes have been inevitable for a very long time.
The whole system is based on "the haves and the have nots", which is anti-beneficial to any society. Why? Becasue the have nots are depending on the beliefs that the haves are telling us the truth when they claim that printed paper and chunks of metal are just as precious as the gold boullion they have in their vaults.

Considering the haves have been selling off said boullion to the Chinese government since Jinping came into power, doesn't hold any truth or substance for the lies they tell us now.

The currency system has to fail at some point. And the Nazicrats are using this to their advantage and twisting and perverting it to their benefit.......as they do everything.

Forum List

Back