Gun sales will be specifically marked by credit companies to help monitor purchases

Well that was the way it used to be here in Virginia till the dems held sway for two miserable years.

Yeppers, I could have a yard sale and sell my whole collection of AK/ARs out in the driveway if I wanted, same at a gun show if I sat-up as a private seller.

Now I can't even gift a gun to my grown kids legally without first doing paperwork.

Hopefully come November we take the Virginia Senate back from the scum sucking dems, hold the House of Delegates, and start to put things back right again....

Fuck a bunch of freedom hating dems and anyone that agrees with them.
Good. Just need a federal law to close the loopholes.
Mass shooter starter kits shouldn’t be so easy to obtain anonymously.

Funny, that you seem to target gun shows.

"Tactical gear", WTF does that even mean? The pouch on my belt to carry my cell phone is an old MOLLE one I repurposed. So I guess I wear "tactical gear" also.

Tell me, how many ARs and AKs purchased in such a manner have been linked to crimes?

I can tell you, damned few. Most crimes are by handguns.

When you want to discuss reality, let me know. I do not discuss paranoia and fears.
Ballistic vests. You know, mass shooter starter kits.

Nope....they can sell a private weapon in the Dennys parking lot if they want so the gun show loophole is a lie....if they sell more than that, they need to be a licensed dealer no matter where they sell the guns
It’s the same thing, dope. That’s the point.
When you hear that a mass shooter purchased the weapon legally, that includes the Denny’s parking lot.

It’s the same thing, dope. That’s the point.
When you hear that a mass shooter purchased the weapon legally, that includes the Denny’s parking lot.

So.....they can go to the air conditioned gun store you dumb ass............and they can go to Denny's to get the breakfast special before they buy a gun...because, dumb ass....mass public shooters tend to have clean criminal records....

Gang bangers, however, don't go to a private seller because they don't know them and don't know if they are cops....they use straw buyers who they know or come with criminal references.......you idiot

So.....they can go to the air conditioned gun store you dumb ass............and they can go to Denny's to get the breakfast special before they buy a gun...because, dumb ass....mass public shooters tend to have clean criminal records....

Gang bangers, however, don't go to a private seller because they don't know them and don't know if they are cops....they use straw buyers who they know or come with criminal references.......you idiot
Universal Background checks would shut down the straw buyers though. No?

Universal Background checks would shut down the straw buyers though. No?

No....why would they?

A straw buyer can pass any background check because they do not have a criminal record.

So...they can walk into a gun store, they can by from a licensed dealer at a gun show, and pass the mandated Federal Background check.

Now, as far as private sales go? They can pass the background check for a private sale because, again, they have clean records.......

The anti-gunners know this....they demand universal background checks not because they think it will do anything about illegal gun purchases.....they need it first in order to come back and then demand gun registration.....

As I pointed out, straw buyers can pass any background check, criminals buy from them or they steal their guns...

So, after universal background checks go into effect, mass public shootings still happen because mass shooters generally have clean records...so can pass any background check.

Criminals steal their guns, or use straw buyers...who can pass any background check...

So the people driving the gun murder rates are still getting guns, legal and illegal.......

So the anti-gunners know this....and they will then come back and say...well....universal background checks will only really work if we have gun registration...so we know who has the gun to begin with, otherwise we can't tell if a background check was done....

They don't care about criminals and guns.....they want to stop legal gun ownership.

No....why would they?

A straw buyer can pass any background check because they do not have a criminal record.

So...they can walk into a gun store, they can by from a licensed dealer at a gun show, and pass the mandated Federal Background check.

Now, as far as private sales go? They can pass the background check for a private sale because, again, they have clean records.......

The anti-gunners know this....they demand universal background checks not because they think it will do anything about illegal gun purchases.....they need it first in order to come back and then demand gun registration.....

As I pointed out, straw buyers can pass any background check, criminals buy from them or they steal their guns...

So, after universal background checks go into effect, mass public shootings still happen because mass shooters generally have clean records...so can pass any background check.

Criminals steal their guns, or use straw buyers...who can pass any background check...

So the people driving the gun murder rates are still getting guns, legal and illegal.......

So the anti-gunners know this....and they will then come back and say...well....universal background checks will only really work if we have gun registration...so we know who has the gun to begin with, otherwise we can't tell if a background check was done....

They don't care about criminals and guns.....they want to stop legal gun ownership.
I know many here in Idaho..yes Idaho..who support BGC's..and do not support Gun Registration, as such. Keeping the guns out of the hands of the crazies is a GOOD thing.
The spurious logic that just because our culture is always going to allow a way for some to slip through the net...get a weapon..and kill, does not hold water. It's like saying that the chances of preventing a massacre--is outweighed by the an individuals right to transfer a gun invisibly.
Red Flag and Universal BGC's give us the best bang for our bucks.
Also, increasing number of gun-owners are concerned that they have been deceived by the NRA and its shills. The slippery slope argument is BS.
As is the idea that those who want to keep weapons from being used on children are all Progressive Lefties.
Straw buyers...try hard to catch them..and give them mandatory hard time. That should slow that down after a while, eh?
Some will still take the risk...but it would take a lot of money to convince someone that giving up decade of their life would be worth it?

I know many here in Idaho..yes Idaho..who support BGC's..and do not support Gun Registration, as such. Keeping the guns out of the hands of the crazies is a GOOD thing.
The spurious logic that just because our culture is always going to allow a way for some to slip through the net...get a weapon..and kill, does not hold water. It's like saying that the chances of preventing a massacre--is outweighed by the an individuals right to transfer a gun invisibly.
Also, increasing number of gun-owners are concerned that they have been deceived by the NRA and its shills. The slippery slope argument is BS.
As is the idea that those who want to keep weapons from being used on children are all Progressive Lefties.
Straw buyers...try hard to catch them..and give them mandatory hard time. That should slow that down after a while, eh?
Some will still take the risk...but it would take a lot of money to convince someone that giving up decade of their life would be worth it?

They don't have to support gun registration......the democrats want gun registration and don't care about background checks for anything other than getting to gun registration.

Red Flag laws are stupid and unConstitutional....if you want to take someones guns, commit them......allow them to have a lawyer to defend themselves...you know, according to that Constitution thing....

Explain to us how universal background checks do anything, anything at all productive...since criminals ignore them by using straw buyers or stealing their guns, and mass public shooters can pass any background check because they have clean criminal records.......

The slippery slope isn't an argument, it is a fact.....

The democrats do not punish straw buyers........

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Wisconsin isn’t alone in its nonchalance. California normally treats straw purchases as misdemeanors or minor infractions. Even as the people of Baltimore suffer horrific levels of violence, Maryland classifies the crime as a misdemeanor, too. Straw buying is a felony in progressive Connecticut, albeit one in the second-least-serious order of felonies. It is classified as a serious crime in Illinois (Class 2 felony), but police rarely (meaning “almost never”) go after the nephews and girlfriends with clean records who provide Chicago’s diverse and sundry gangsters with their weapons. In Delaware, it’s a Class F felony, like forging a check. In Oregon, it’s a misdemeanor.

--------

I visited Chicago a few years back to write about the city’s gang-driven murder problem, and a retired police official told me that the nature of the people making straw purchases —
young relatives, girlfriends who may or may not have been facing the threat of physical violence, grandmothers, etc. — made prosecuting those cases unattractive.

In most of those cases, the authorities emphatically should put the straw purchasers in prison for as long as possible. Throw a few gangsters’ grandmothers behind bars for 20 years and see if that gets anybody’s attention. In the case of the young women suborned into breaking the law, that should be just another charge to put on the main offender.

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review
======

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review
===========

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago today charged an Indiana man with federal firearm violations for allegedly conspiring to straw purchase a semi-automatic handgun that the charges allege was used to shoot two Chicago Police officers last weekend, including the fatal wounding of Officer Ella French.
JAMEL DANZY purchased the firearm at a federal firearms dealer in Hammond, Ind., on March 18, 2021, and falsely certified on the required forms that he was the actual buyer, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago. In reality, Danzy was a straw purchaser who bought the gun at the request of someone whom Danzy knew resided in Chicago, Ill., and was not lawfully allowed to purchase a firearm due to a felony criminal conviction, the complaint states. Danzy gave the firearm to the Illinois resident shortly after the purchase, the complaint states.

Indiana Man Charged With Scheming to Straw Purchase Firearm Allegedly Used To Shoot Two Chicago Police Officers, One Fatally

The "increasing number of gun owners," are being deceived by a non-stop barrage of anti-gun lies, from democrat party journalists, news anchors, hollywood celebrities, late night, democrat party show hosts..............who repeat the anti-gun talking point lies of the democrat party....

Here is a clue......

No, guns are not the leading cause of death of children now.....every democrat in front of a camera is now repeating that lie...

So you saying gun owners are concerned about being deceived is right, but not by the NRA......

No....why would they?

A straw buyer would have a shit ton of background check transactions that would be obvious to anyone investigating. The system should even alert LE if there are too many transactions. Limits should be set on the amount of transactions allowable annually without being a licensed dealer.

Forum List

Back