Gabby Giffords’ Gun Control Groups Ask Major Credit Cards to Flag Gun, Ammo Purchases

Credit card companies have always tracked this ... just with computers this information is more useful ... especially since you give credit card companies access to your web browser history ...

As a test, google "bomb making supplies" ... now for the next few weeks, you'll be spammed with advertisements from bomb making supply companies ... as a family-safe alternative, google "Bellagio Venetian" ...

Everyone had best strengthen the dollar by voting with their wallet's in mind come November, and they best insulate Cash making it sacred and a right for American consumer's to never become threatened over or to be without or out of. This is a very important part of American freedom, don't let them take it from you.

My wallet's what?

I wish that anti-USA, anti-civil rights, anti- constitution, traitor kunt would have died when the crazy fuck put a well-deserved bullet in that scuzball's head.

The only reason she survived is because like most Dumbocrats she was already nearly devoid a highly functional brain when she got shot in the head.

Wow. You are a complete bastard, aren't you?

Wow. Your emotional involvement here is overpowering.
You need to take a break.

You seem OK with the other poster's desire to see Gabby Giffords dead.

Hmmmm. Maybe you are the one that needs some help as well?

I think gun lovers who obsess on others' deaths and murder are scary. But if those are your people I hope I didn't offend you.

They don't try to stop the criminals from buying hot guns with cash......they want to stop law-abiding citizens from buying guns or ammo period.
Yep, because they've declared war on law abiding American citizens. All anyone has to do is look at everything that's transpired over the last 4 or more decade's, and the preponderance of evidence is as clear as the noses on their faces.

...ESPECIALLY if planning on doing something with the gun and/or ammo that will be bad.
That's your fear's getting the best of you, because you are one brainwashed rube. Either that or you are being guilty minded about what you and your ilk are planning for the future, so gotta get those guns right ??

GunsDownAmerica wants major credit card companies to stop categorizing firearm and firearm-related purchases as “sporting goods,” creating a new category into which gun and ammo purchases can be scrutinized.

A similar campaign was run by gun controllers in 2018, as they sought to pressure credit card companies into cutting ties with semi-automatic rifle makers.

On March 9, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Visa refused to succumb to the pressure, noting that it is not the credit card company’s job to “[set] restrictions on the sale of lawful goods and services.”

Gun Control Group Asks Credit Card Companies to Flag Gun Purchases

Mrs. Potatohead made a tweet? That's impressive, she must have passed the coloring books for Christmas stage.

Meanwhile MILLIONS of law-abiding citizens bought guns and gun-related items without harming ANYONE.
Does that count? Of course not.
Another gun thread filled with rightwing demagoguery and lies.

You cannot demonstrate this to be true.

You're right. You just attacked me for complaining about the hatespeech. Made me assume that if you attack a person who dislikes hearing someone yearning for murder that you must...well, you can do the math.

But, you know that.
So, not only are you emotionally compromised, you choose to lie.

Lie? Not really. Since I believe there is a possibility that I am correct. I may NOT be correct, but that would not be a lie if I believed I might be correct.

Learn what an actual "lie" is.

(I know you won't understand that point and it will be HILARIOUS to see what you choose to respond with.)

Forum List

Back