Fuel prices are a necessary growing pain; Seriously just ride a bike

Windmills haven’t been all that successful but how many

Supply and demand buddy. If far more of us dont drive cars….less fuel is used, so the necessary fuel for food trucks wont go up.
Take a class in critical thinking moron. That same fuel runs my truck. Do you think I'm going to be paying $200 a tank and farmers and truckers are going to get it for free? STFU, you're an idiot.

There are literally millions of wind turbines across the country now and if there were 10 million they would still never provide a fraction of the electricity necessary to run the kind of economy you imagine existing.

Number one, wind is not reliable because even on the plains there isn't always enough wind to keep them producing and then we have the fact that after five years of operation anywhere from 20-30% of them are broken down at any given time.

They are also a nightmare leaking oil and when it comes to disposal of broken and worn out blades which of course cannot be produced without petroleum.
You know, airplanes and space craft weren’t immediately perfect either. If we give up we’ll never get there. With your logic, the first time a plane didnt fly or a space craft crashed, we would quit and never have commercial airliners or a space station

You know, airplanes and space craft weren’t immediately perfect either. If we give up we’ll never get there. With your logic, the first time a plane didnt fly or a space craft crashed, we would quit and never have commercial airliners or a space station
The laws of physics never held back the space race, they will always hold back your idiotic fantasy green world.

Last edited:
You know, airplanes and space craft weren’t immediately perfect either.
The difference is we didn't make existing technology unobtainable for the people who were using it in order to further the unproven. We perfected it and let the free market do its job--not the same as what the moronic commie democrats are attempting to force on us today. Again, CRITICAL THINKING, try it some time instead of just hopping on the nearest bandwagon.

The difference is we didn't make existing technology unobtainable for the people who were using it in order to further the unproven. We perfected it and let the free market do its job--not the same as what the moronic commie democrats are attempting to force on us today. Again, CRITICAL THINKING, try it some time instead of just hopping on the nearest bandwagon.
It took over fifty years from the first orbital flight to the first commercial orbital flight.

It will take several times that number to come up with a true clean, green source of energy if it can even be done at all.

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
Not being able to feed your children is not a growing pain Because of the price of gas people are suffering, Wait until the technology can meet demand.

Um I ride a bike to work and (wild concept) CHANGE into my work clothes. My gym is walking distance to work, I keep work clothes in locker. Ride to work. Change. Work. Simple

That's very ABLE-IST of you. Some people are not physically able to ride bikes.

1655083607671.jpeg

The oil industry is a right wing org.

They want to bring the pain to their political enemies the democrats.

The republicans know if they blame Biden the win.

No matter how false it is.

Yes that is why they are making record profits under Biden and how the rich got richer under Obama.

That far left talking point was debunked long ago.

Forum List

Back