Fuel prices are a necessary growing pain; Seriously just ride a bike

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.

You ride a bike, Ike. I'll drive my Chevy truck guzzling gas and spewing pollution, her engine growling and while riding a bike you will eat my exhaust. Whilst you're undergoing chemotherapy for years of giving tailpipe blowjobs I'll still be driving my truck. Hi-Ho Silverado . . .

There may have been more idiotic bullshit posted today, but I doubt it.

You can catch a ride on the end of my foot.

I know that there are those that fear climate change or weather or whatever is the flavor of the month. I know there are those that do not. All I am asking and no one has ever had an answer for is when is someone going to come up with a plan that replaces fossil fuels? We have people pushing electric vehicle. But our power grid which is 60% fossil fuels can not handle more EVs. Planes cannot run on batteries. Trains can not run on batteries. We have every frighten nut job going we need to stop using fossil fuels.
But we need a plan in place to actually replace them. Or would that be too much thought and planning?

Biden will be the last democrat leader for a very long time

I know that there are those that fear climate change or weather or whatever is the flavor of the month. I know there are those that do not. All I am asking and no one has ever had an answer for is when is someone going to come up with a plan that replaces fossil fuels? We have people pushing electric vehicle. But our power grid which is 60% fossil fuels can not handle more EVs. Planes cannot run on batteries. Trains can not run on batteries. We have every frighten nut job going we need to stop using fossil fuels.
But we need a plan in place to actually replace them. Or would that be too much thought and planning?

Nuclear powered planes, trains, and automobiles . . . it's the only way to be sure. Will give "two drivers had a meltdown on the highway" a whole new and dare I say, more radioactive meaning.

None of what you said is correct
It represents the feelings of a third worlder
Like it or not, the ones who pay for all your free shit are Achievers. You want to denigrate achievement and put everybody on simple ass bikes. A recreational mode of transport. Try riding one to work in business clothes. It’s such a simple ass anti American concept designed to move Americans Backwards. A lot of hoaxes have been enacted with Biden to move us backwards.
Ride a bike-go play in your sandbox.

Oh STFU!!
I dont need some leftist moron telling me how to live my life.
And you seem to have forgotten how much high fuel prices will affect the goods you buy.
You must really hate the poor to act the way you do.

You ride a bike, Ike. I'll drive my Chevy truck guzzling gas and spewing pollution, her engine growling and while riding a bike you will eat my exhaust. Whilst you're undergoing chemotherapy for years of giving tailpipe blowjobs I'll still be driving my truck. Hi-Ho Silverado . . .
Ok drive your gas guzzler. Just no whining when its $200 to fill it up. The world is moving on from oil, you can join us or go broke trying to live in the past, your choice

None of what you said is correct
It represents the feelings of a third worlder
Like it or not, the ones who pay for all your free shit are Achievers. You want to denigrate achievement and put everybody on simple ass bikes. A recreational mode of transport. Try riding one to work in business clothes. It’s such a simple ass anti American concept designed to move Americans Backwards. A lot of hoaxes have been enacted with Biden to move us backwards.
Ride a bike-go play in your sandbox.
Um I ride a bike to work and (wild concept) CHANGE into my work clothes. My gym is walking distance to work, I keep work clothes in locker. Ride to work. Change. Work. Simple

You still believe in your government. Many of us do not anymore.

Forum List

Back