Ollie North: "US is in cataclysmic decline...Xi is right: Zelensky is a better leader than Biden"..Ol should run for president himself, would be great

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Oliver North said US policy has made the nation more vulnerable than it has been since the end of WWII.

You aligned yourself with nations than didn't have your best interests in mind. Primarily the old British guard, including Canada.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are a few Canadians (like myself), who admired America for it's belief in civil liberties and economic opportunity. The same principles which do NOT exist in Canada, and which have been stolen from me.

So, you created the Five Eyes, thought it wise to share and become more like the others, instead of demanding from them, "be more like US (America)!"

You've been weakened, became arrogant after Russia collapsed. Had a horrible, fake conservative in GWB Jr and the others who followed weren't much brighter.

I imagine many CIA knew that the U.S was losing ground, but they would have been stifled. China has taken some concepts from America and improved on them. They focused on important education, ambition and creation, just as America did in the 1920s ad 30s.

Now what is the solution? Spend another $4 TRILLION to "help the economy"?

Oliver North said US policy has made the nation more vulnerable than it has been since the end of WWII.

Oliver North won't run and, if he did, he'd never win.

The right has been critical of Biden's age, and I think there's some validity to that. Does the guy have what it takes, at his age, to be an effective leader?

Well, at 81 years of age, Oliver North would be the oldest person ever elected to the Presidency. The left would most certainly attack him because of his age, and give the criticisms of Biden's age, the attacks on North would be perfectly legitimate...

Same tired shit.

Asshole warmongers, and war profiteers using God as a reason for decline, all while they push fear, and endless war.

Demons talking about the absence of God.

I hope the devil has a huge pineapple waiting for his neo-con balloon knot.

So instead of being honest and asking "are we doing well today?" you ll simply say "POS North!".

With attitudes like this, it's no wonder your border is open and politicians laugh at how easily they profit while the great nation of America embraces decline.

Don't make the same mistake I and other made in blaming your adversaries. This is all self inflicted ad few in media or politicians even talk about let alone care.

So instead of being honest and asking "are we doing well today?" you ll simply say "POS North!".

With attitudes like this, it's no wonder your border is open and politicians laugh at how easily they profit while the great nation of America embraces decline.

Don't make the same mistake I and other made in blaming your adversaries. This is all self inflicted ad few in media or politicians even talk about let alone care.
North is a convicted criminal

Maybe he is, does that take away from the danger the West is in if Americas decline is inevitable and unpreventable?

If your current crop of leaders isn't getting it done, if they are intruding too much and not allow the American spiriti to prevail, than THAT should be the focus across the board.

Overturned.

And given a full pardon.

Forum List

Back