3 Biden statements that are examples of why he is not going to be President in 2024, if he is... it will be because of FRAUD and we are truly doomed!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
First, folks I truly don't understand those shrinking numbers of people supporting Biden!
You may not like Trump LIKE I personally don't like him... BUT unlike Biden Trump evidently had America, our military, our police i.e. AMERICANS first! I'm not going to show the actual facts because here are statements that NO previous president Biden has made that has had such NEGATIVE AFFECTS ON ALL AMERICANS!
U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval fell to 39% this month, nearing the lowest level of his presidency, as the U.S. economy showed signs of losing steam, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed. What does the country think of Biden?

The most recent comment absolutely shows an 80 year old man with diminishing mental capacities. Parodying "Houston we have a problem"...
People of the United States...WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!
Biden said...“I have acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom and know more than the vast majority of people,
” Biden told the MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle in an interview that aired Friday night. “And I’m more experienced than anybody that’s ever run for the office. And I think I’ve proven myself to be honorable as well as also effective.”

The first comment that totally has cost all Americans higher prices.
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Now this comment is direct cause that gasoline prices are the highest in the last 30 years with June 2022 the highest at $5.032!
versus Trump who's highest gas price was May 2018 at $2.946
Because of this dumb ass comment, national gas prices have been 241% higher under Biden who encouraged gas companies to raise prices because Biden guaranteed to put them out of business! Proof:
Because Biden's war against fossil fuels, what the CEO of Chevron,Mike Wirth said, is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

GaspricesUSA2017-2023.png
'

The third Dumb ass Biden comment: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

This dumb ass comment encouraging illegal aliens, has now caused:
5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took

You readers that still defend Biden... there are various characteristics about you.. the major cause is you are totally unaware because the MSM BIAS as this attached totally demonstrates how you have been deceived through omissions by the MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, ABC,CBS,NBC donating $400 million to Biden and 90% cash !
MSMdonations.png

There's the fucking spam about gasoline and oil production, wow, every god damned time, we never tire of reruns, redundancy, reiteration, and blah, blah.

Who people give their money to for political office is their choice I do care not who gives it,(I think they be fools).

examples of why he is not going to be President in 2024, if he is... it will be because of FRAUD​

So basically, Biden will either be president in 24 again or not---- and if he is, it will likely be because of more continued fraud, and Biden tells immigrants to flee, flee to the United States to flee oppression, only to come here and get oppressed again, as they oppress Trump supporters, conservatives, MAGA supporters, America First fans, gun owners, the moral and the religious--- anyone who doesn't tow their godless Caligula party line, oppressed by Google, Facebook, Twitter, the FBI and Biden.

So basically, Biden will either be president in 24 again or not---- and if he is, it will likely be because of more continued fraud, and Biden tells immigrants to flee, flee to the United States to flee oppression, only to come here and get oppressed again, as they oppress Trump supporters, conservatives, MAGA supporters, America First fans, gun owners, the moral and the religious--- anyone who doesn't tow their godless Caligula party line, oppressed by Google, Facebook, Twitter, the FBI and Biden.
Don't worry there is the Mega Millions jackpot.

'I know more than the vast majority of people'​

that he does!!

Fox is faux news.

First, folks I truly don't understand those shrinking numbers of people supporting Biden!
You may not like Trump LIKE I personally don't like him... BUT unlike Biden Trump evidently had America, our military, our police i.e. AMERICANS first! I'm not going to show the actual facts because here are statements that NO previous president Biden has made that has had such NEGATIVE AFFECTS ON ALL AMERICANS!
U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval fell to 39% this month, nearing the lowest level of his presidency, as the U.S. economy showed signs of losing steam, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed. What does the country think of Biden?

The most recent comment absolutely shows an 80 year old man with diminishing mental capacities. Parodying "Houston we have a problem"...
Biden said...“I have acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom and know more than the vast majority of people,
” Biden told the MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle in an interview that aired Friday night. “And I’m more experienced than anybody that’s ever run for the office. And I think I’ve proven myself to be honorable as well as also effective.”

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Now this comment is direct cause that gasoline prices are the highest in the last 30 years with June 2022 the highest at $5.032!
Because of this dumb ass comment, national gas prices have been 241% higher under Biden who encouraged gas companies to raise prices because Biden guaranteed to put them out of business! Proof:
Because Biden's war against fossil fuels, what the CEO of Chevron,Mike Wirth said, is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

View attachment 782876'

The third Dumb ass Biden comment: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

You readers that still defend Biden... there are various characteristics about you.. the major cause is you are totally unaware because the MSM BIAS as this attached totally demonstrates how you have been deceived through omissions by the MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, ABC,CBS,NBC donating $400 million to Biden and 90% cash !
View attachment 782880

.. BUT unlike Biden Trump evidently had America, our military, our police i.e. AMERICANS first! I'm not going to show the actual facts
Natch...

Your pitiful mewling is music to my ears...

View attachment 782876'

View attachment 782880

wrong.

Trump lost in 2020. God wanted him to lose. Right?

There's the fucking spam about gasoline and oil production, wow, every god damned time, we never tire of reruns, redundancy, reiteration, and blah, blah.
Well, unlike you most of the comments I make are NOT my own! They are substantiated by experts and you if your were smart enough would admit the facts.
Moonglow..the best example of how truly uninformed you are is to simply answer this question...when you flip the lights on, where does the electricity come from?
Now another question, as it relates to Biden's dumb ass comment "guarantee rid of fossil fuels"... the tires you drive on depend on "fossil fuels"... what will replace the 300 million barrels of oil used in making 2 billion tires or the 1.4 BILLION barrels per year used to make asphalt which makes up 94% of our ALL our roads.
Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation
Moonglow... dumb comments made by Biden and supporters like you are (through FACTS like the experts!!!) are becoming more well known thus causing this :
Bidenapprovalratings 050723.png

Your pitiful mewling is music to my ears...

Great! Now I know that I own your ass, am in your head, and you will be stuck compelled listening to me day after day after day as I get ready to sing you a symphony exposing Biden Family crimes! Joe Biden, everything they claimed of Trump but far worse.

Guppies are so easy to catch.

Goldfish recovering after 'high-risk' tumour removal - World News ...

Forum List

Back